剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Even house pets that never knew they had the blood of champions in them.
"甚至它所在的宠物之家 都不知道它们有着冠军血统"
To perform at this level...
"要表演到这种水平..."
an animal has to follow orders without question.
"动物得毫不犹豫地服从命令"
It is not instinct. Come on upstairs.
"这不是本能" 上楼吧
All dogs have instinct.
"所有的狗都有本能"
Jesus Christ.
天啊
Nothing's on this side. Most chemicals are over at the Fairfield terminals.
这边没 大多数化学品都存在Fairfield中转站
Who do we know at Fairfield?
那有我们认识的吗?
Ott's brother-in-law works there.
Ott的小舅子在那里工作
You might try and touch him.
你可以试试联♥系♥他
What do they want with those for, anyway?
不过他们要这些干嘛呢?
Beats the fuck out of me.
问倒我了
Jesus, I'm sorry. Fuck, man, shit.
天啊 抱歉 操 哥们 妈的
I didn't see you standing there in all that sweet leather.
我没看见你穿着漂亮的皮大衣在那儿
What the fuck is wrong with you? Clumsy, I guess.
你它♥妈♥的♥什么毛病啊? 我想是笨拙吧
You can just go out and steal a whole can full of baby wipes...
你可以去偷一大箱婴儿纸巾...
and just clean yourself up.
把自己擦干净
You fucking goof.
你这个鸟人
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Shit, Lieutenant, I promised.
该死 队长 我发过誓
Think my woman's gonna give a great big cheer when she hears about it?
你以为我老婆听说这事儿会欢呼万岁吗
I was out the damn door.
我被关在门外
You don't know Cheryl.
你不懂Cheryl
You don't know Marla.
你不懂Marla
If you want...
如果你愿意...
I could use you inside, like we did Prez last year.
我可以让你干内勤 就像我们去年让Prez干的那样
If I hear the music, I'm gonna dance.
听到音乐 我就要起舞
I'll tell your wife, if you tell mine.
只要你通知我老婆 我就去通知你的
In the car, but not out in the open.
放进车里 但不要太显眼
Yo, Rock.
嘿 Rock
Be subtle with it, man.
要不露痕迹
You know what subtle means?
懂这意思吧
Laid back and shit.
就是随意点
Good tunes, Pop?
音色不错吧 老爹?
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks for the phones.
谢谢这耳麦
I don't know, Bubs. I mean...
我不知道 Bubs 我是说
if you go rolling over rocks...
如果常在河边走
then you're gonna get bit by a snake, right?
哪能不湿鞋呢?
Got to pay that tax, Johnny.
得缴税啊 Johnny
You got to give a working police his due.
欠警♥察♥的总得还
So, Bee's working for Lamar? All of them work for Lamar.
也就是说Bee为Lamar干活? 所有人都为Lamar干活
He got that whole corner to hisself.
那一块他是老大
You saying the stash is across the street in the low-rises?
你说藏♥毒♥点是街对面平房♥区?
In the second court.
在第二个院子里
They got it up in this one place that got the boarded-up windows.
窗户被钉死的地方
How many doors down from the end?
从头上数有几扇门?
Three.
三扇
Yo, Pops.
嘿 老爹
Anyone got a line on that wild boy who likes to pop the shotty?
有谁有那个拿着猎枪 打家劫舍的疯子的消息?
Omar? Yeah, I need Omar.
Omar? 嗯 我要找Omar
What do you want with Omar?
你找Omar干什么?
Just want a word with him.
就想和他说句话
Just a word.
就说句话
You want to get with Omar...
你想找Omar...
you need to stand out on one of them corners with a big-ass package.
就带着一大袋货站在街角
You be talking to that nigger soon enough.
这样你就很快就能和他说上话了
You feel anything?
爽了吗?
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
来吧
As agreed, the price of cooperation is an agreement by the state parole officials...
按照协议 合作的条件是州假释官同意...
to move Mr. Barksdale's first parole hearing forward by 12 months...
让Barksdale先生的第一次 假释听证会提前12个月
and to credit him in the file with cooperation in this matter.
并且在档案中记他一功
You can't make a case on just some con's say so.
就靠一个骗子的话还不能结案
We need the dope on the table.
我们要拿赃
Of course you do.
这是当然
If, before the end of business today, you effect a search...
如果 在今天结束前 你下令搜查
of Correctional Officer Tilghman's vehicle, locker, and person...
狱警Tilghman的车子 物品柜以及本人
we are confident sufficient evidence will be recovered.
我们相信就会发现足够的证据
"We are confident"?
"我们相信"?
As far as D.O.C. is concerned, this is a fair deal...
监狱总局觉得 如果能了解此案
if it takes the overdoses off our plate.
这个交易很公平
But if we come up empty on this....
可如果我们空手而回
You won't.
不会的
Five will get you ten...
这事板上钉钉
that's the motherfucker that spiked the packages.
这混♥蛋♥就是掺毒的幕后主使
You have proof of this?
你有证据吗?
Then we make the case that's there for us to make.
那就做我们能做的 把案子结了
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. New Orleans.
额滴神啊 新奥尔良
Lieutenant.
警督
Welcome to the southeast.
欢迎来到东南区
Major, I understand you asked for me.
警长 我知道你点名要我来
My son-in-law can't say enough in your favor.
我女婿一个劲地说你好
And, of course, you did him a good turn last year, right?
当然 你去年也帮了他一把 不是吗
You want to tell me about this target?
你和我说说这个目标人物吧
Frank Sobotka.
Frank Sobotka
A union man down at the port.
港口工会的人
The motherfucker's showing a lot of money.
这操蛋的富得流油
My gut says a drug connection.
我敢说和毒品有关
I can also tell you for a fact that his people...
我还可以肯定地告诉你 他的人...
will up and steal anything that isn't nailed down.
会偷任何可以搬动的东西
You seen the offsite? Not yet.
你去办公室驻地看过了吗? 还没有
I told my people to meet up here, at the district.
我让我的人在这里碰头
Pretty good digs. Come on, I'll show you.
那地方不错 来吧 我带你看看
It's from a young woman to her mother...
这是一位年轻女人写给她母亲的...
or at least an older woman.
或者至少写给一个年长的女人
She mention any names?
她提到什么名字吗?
There is an Anya here.
这里有一个Anya
And from the way she writes, I'm guessing it is a child.
从她的写作方式看 我猜是个孩子
It's almost ready, Father. Excuse me.
快好了 神父 抱歉请等一下
So who's she writing to?
她写给谁呢?
There is no name.
没有写名字
The letter is for the whole family.
这封信是写给所有家人的
But...
可是...
she signs, "Nadya." Her name is Nadya.
她署名"Nadya" 她的名字是Nadya
Nadya.
Nadya
Is she in trouble?
她有麻烦了?
She's dead.
她死了
Anything in the letter to indicate as to where these people live?
信里有说这些人住哪儿吗?
If you had an envelope, I could....
如果你有信封 我可以....
The only thing specific she mentions, is a church...
她唯一具体提到的是一所教堂...
St. Volodymyr, or St. Vladimir, and a priest.
圣Volodymyr或者是圣Vladimir 和一位牧师
Father Vasyl, it says. There's no names or places or....
Vasyl神父 信上说 没有名字或者地址或者....
Across the water, Father Vasyl is a common name...
大洋彼岸 Vasyl神父 这个名字很常见
and there are many St. Volodymyrs.
而且还有很多圣Volodymyrs教堂
But leave the letter. I will try.
不过把信留下吧 我试试
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm saying, if there isn't enough work, then you could do something else, that's all.
我只是说 如果活不多 你可以干点别的啊
There's enough work.
活够多了
Fact is, I came into some back pay I was owed from about a month ago.
事实上 我刚收到一个月前的欠款
A couple thousand from the vacation fund.
在旅行基金里也有几千元
Stop, Ash.
停下吧 Ash
I was thinking...
我在想...
maybe this'll be the time for us to get a place.
或许是时候我们买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
You could cover that?
你付得起吗?
And maybe we don't rent.
或许我们不用租♥房♥♥
Maybe we try and buy something in the neighborhood.
或许我们试着在小区里买♥♥栋房♥子
Nothing too big, just....
不用很大 只要...
I heard Aunt Treesey's old place up in Covington has been fixed up real nice.
我听说Treesey婶婶 在Covington的旧房♥子翻修得不错
Like with wood floors and all.
镶了木地板之类的
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表