剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Fact is, we shook things up down there snatching all them cameras.
事实上 那次的照相机 已经被我们翻箱倒柜偷了个干净
It comes to expensive shit like that, we got to lay back for a while.
如果还需要那样贵重的东西 得再等阵子才行
Stuff we need is not like that.
我们不是要那样的东西
No?
不是?
Acetone, sulfuric acid, potassium permanganate.
丙酮 硫磺酸 高锰酸钾
Chemicals?
化学品?
It's like paint thinner, shit like that.
就像涂料稀释剂
What do you need with those? Just go get them at the hardware store.
你要这些干嘛? 去五金店买♥♥呗
No. We need much.
不 我们需要很多
Metric tons. Five or ten tons.
好几吨♥ 5吨♥或10吨♥
Check and you'll see, they make these things here.
查一下就知道了 这里有人制♥造♥这些东西
Send them from here. Tanks and tanks down at your docks.
东西都从这里运出去 集装箱一个接一个到你们码头
Good money for those.
这些东西可赚钱了
How much?
多少?
How much chemical? Two tons? Four?
能有多少化学品? 2吨♥? 4吨♥?
Eight? I'll look into it.
8吨♥? 我去查查看
Yo, Bubbles!
嘿 Bubbles!
McNulty.
McNulty
My meanest man.
我的贱老弟
Get in the car.
上车
Where you been at, brother?
最近忙什么呢 兄弟?
What did you get?
你们拿了啥?
Walkman.
随身听啊
You know how it works, Bubs. You're going to pay taxes on this shit.
你知道规矩的 Bubs 你要为这些玩意儿缴税
Taxation without representation, you know?
"无代表 不纳税" 你没听说过吗?
I don't want much. I need Omar.
我要的不多 只要Omar
Wild Omar?
疯子Omar?
You want us to wander around town...
你要我们在城里转悠...
Iooking for a crazy motherfucker with a shotgun?
寻找一个持枪疯子?
Him and me go way back, it's a friendly thing.
他和我有交情 我找他没恶意
If he's a friend, you can find the motherfucker without us.
如果他是你的朋友 不用我们你也能找到那个混♥蛋♥
No problem. Show me the receipt for this shit, you're off the hook.
没问题 给我这玩意儿的收据 你们就可以走了
Here. Keep it, part of my tax.
给 留着吧 算我的税
Your tax is Omar.
你的税是Omar
I need a line by Friday, Bubs.
我的期限是周五 Bubs
Fuck!
操!
My client will provide accurate information as to the source of the tainted narcotics.
我的委托人会提供 劣质毒品来源的准确信息
He can identify the method by which contraband is smuggled into this institution,
他知道走私者将毒品 偷运进这所监狱的方法
as well as the people responsible.
和罪魁祸首
Cellblock talk is cheap.
牢里的流言无足轻重
He'll give you what you need to make a case...
他会给你结案所需的所有信息...
if that's what you're interested in.
如果你们对此感兴趣的话
Your terms?
你们的条件是?
Mr. Barksdale is due for a first parole hearing at 28 months.
Barksdale先生的第一次假释听证会是28月后
We'd like to trim that to a year...
我们想把时间缩短到一年...
and have your assurances of institutional support...
并且希望得到贵监狱
for work release and early parole.
对进行监外就业和早释的保证
One year on a seven-year bit?
7年缩减到1年?
We are offering extraordinary cooperation in this matter.
我们提供的是全方位的配合
Mr. Barksdale's placing himself at risk...
Barksdale先生冒着风险
by offering information implicating other prisoners...
提供涉案囚犯
and staff at MCl.
和麻省监狱工作人员的信息
And I would only add that Mr. Barksdale's extant conviction is his first.
我还要提一句Barksdale只是初犯
He has no priors whatsoever.
他没有任何前科
It's my recollection that a city police got shot behind Mr. Barksdale's business.
我记得本市一名警♥察♥ 在Barksdale的生意中被枪击
No, sir.
不是的 警官
You don't remember that?
你不记得了吗?
I remember the officer got shot.
我记得警官被枪击
And I remember being upset about that, not only because the officer got shot...
我记得为此感到不安 不仅仅是因为警官被枪击...
but because I knew it meant there was gonna be more police on me.
还因为我知道这会使更多警♥察♥盯上我
I remember thinking, "Any time any fool do something like shoot a police...
我记得我想过"枪击一名警♥察♥简直傻透了"
"it's bad on everyone."
"这对谁都没有好处"
I know that you know that my name ain't nowhere...
我知道你们明白
on what happened to your friend.
我和你们的朋友受害完全无关
I think what we're asking is reasonable under the circumstances.
我想在现在的情况下 我们的要求很合理
After all, until someone identifies the source of the tainted heroin...
毕竟 除非有人指出海♥洛♥因♥的来源
you could have another five overdoses tomorrow.
否则明天或者后天
Or the day after.
可能还有5人会吸食毒品过量
Consider the offer.
考虑下吧
But the next time we talk an assistant attorney general has to be in the room.
不过下一次我们谈话时 得有一名助理检察官在场
Tuna surprise?
晚餐吃金枪鱼吗?
Christ sakes, Ma, I climbed all over two ships today.
天啊 妈 今天我在两艘船上忙了一天了
How about a meal for that kind of day?
能不能吃点大餐啊?
Where's Pop?
老爸呢?
He's at the bar with the horses.
他在酒吧研究马经呢
Go tell him it's dinner.
去告诉他吃晚饭了
We winning, Pop?
我们赢了吗 老爸?
Nicko.
Nicko
You up today?
情况如何
I was doing good, but this year Gulfstream is killing me.
不错 不过今年"湾流"(估计是马名)真让我蛋疼
Go easy. That's my inheritance.
悠着点 那可是我以后的遗产
After 25 years, I'm still ahead almost $7,000.
25年来 我差不多还净赚7000美元
You ought to let me take you up to Pimlico when it opens.
Pimlico赌马场开门的时候 你该让我带你去
Try your system out for real.
真枪实弹试试你的系统
Too tempting.
太诱人了
Just once.
就一次
Saw that the Cape Spruance is over at Point West.
我在西角看见了Cape Spruance号♥
Yeah, we offloaded her today.
嗯 我们今天卸了那艘船
You know we double-hulled her down at number four.
你瞧 我们在四号♥口给她装过双壳
Maybe two years before the dry dock closed up.
大概是在船坞关门前两年吧
She still floats?
她居然还能浮起来啊
Of course she still floats.
她当然还能浮起来
You ever miss it, Pop?
你怀念过从前吗 老爸?
Wouldn't do no good.
怀念也没用啊
What's for dinner?
晚饭吃什么?
Tuna surprise.
金枪鱼大餐
You're loyal to your people. I respect that, at least.
你对自己的人很有义气 至少我佩服这一点
Don't worry, Lieutenant.
别担心 警督
Burrell wants you on this detail, so I want you, too.
Burrell需要你带这个组 那我也不说二话
I need your approval for Freamon, Greggs, and Hauk.
我需要你批准Freamon Greggs和Hauk
They're all CID.
他们都是刑侦科的人
Correction.
纠正一下
You need my approval for everyone. This may be Valchek's creation...
你要的所有人都得经过我批准 这可能是Valchek发起的...
but the detail is investigative and comes under CID.
但是调查小组仍然隶属刑侦科
If they work for me, they need my okay.
只要他们在我底下做事 就需要我的同意
Good news is, I got no problem with anyone on your list.
好消息是 我对你单子上的所有人都没意见
Except McNulty.
除了McNulty
No McNulty.
McNulty不行
Nothing that even resembles the son of a bitch.
连长得像这混球的都不行
That bad? He quits or he drowns.
这么绝哈? 他要么辞职 要么淹死
That's the only two things get him off the fucking boat, so help me God.
这是他离开那艘破船的唯一两个方法 我话撂这了
You even know what this detail's about, Lieutenant?
你知道这个专案组查什么吗 警督?
Some kind of beef that Valchek has.
Valchek的眼中钉吧
Two fucking Polacks pissing on each other's leg.
两个它♥妈♥的♥波兰人互相拆台
I heard.
我听说了
Anything to get you out of the basement, Lieutenant?
不过只要能让你离开那个地下室就行 是吗?
Girl.
姑娘
No! Kima, who cares?
别! Kima 谁会当真?
We're gonna be there in five minutes and they'll still be dumbass frat boys.
五分钟后我们就到了 而他们还是一群蠢货
You got to start thinking, what would a lawyer do?
你得想想 一名律师会怎么做?
What would a lawyer say?
一名律师会怎么说
Shakima Greggs, Esquire.
Shakima Greggs阁下
That's what I'm talking about.
就是这样
Get your ass down, fool. Fuck you, lady.
它♥妈♥的♥下来 蠢货 去你的 女士
Ain't no lady.
我才不是女士
Bitch, drive it or lose it. Oh, my God, let's get out of here.
贱♥人♥ 再不开车就扣了 天啊 我们快走
Only the finest breeds can perform this well, with this much heart and obedience.
"只有最好的品种才能表演得如此精湛 如此用心 如此顺从"
Obedience that brings out the champion not only in show dogs....
"顺从造就冠军 不只是表演型犬...."
Look at that tiger go.
"看那虎虎生威的小狗"
A third generation champion from Glassport.
"它是来自Glassport的冠军第三代后裔"
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表