剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
WA YE news time, 8:05.
WAYE 8:05时段新闻
It's gonna be partly cloudy, breezy and warm today with highs around 80.
今天局部地区多云 风和日暖 最高气温80华氏度(27度)
Right now in Baltimore, sunny skies.
此时的Baltimore 晴空万里
And here's one of my morning favorites.
下面是我的晨间最爱
Yo, Ott. Santo Rey's late?
嘿Ott! Santo Rey号♥误点了哈?
Squall last night off of Hampton Roads.
昨晚Hampton锚地起风了
76-72 KGA.
76-72呼叫总台
KGA, go ahead, 76-72.
这是总台 请讲 76-72
Notify Homicide and the OCME. We got a floater at Patapsco Terminal.
请通知凶案组和法医办公室 Patapsco码头航站处捞起一具浮尸
Copy that.
收到
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第二季 第十二集 风中码头
Nothing at Vondopoulos's house?
Vondopoulos房♥子里没有发现?
He's not going back.
他不会回去了
He's dumped his Benz and our GPS device in the downtown garage.
他把奔驰车和我们的GPS 丢弃在市中心的车♥库♥里
He's off the cell phones.
手♥机♥也停了
And there's no text messaging in Greek either.
也没有再发过希腊语的短♥信♥
The raids, the follow, one or both sent him underground.
或许是突袭 或许是跟踪 让他躲了起来
This guy, Stephen Rados? What's he?
这个家伙 Stephen Rados 他是什么来头?
He rented the hotel room for the meet with Vondopoulos.
是他租了和Vondopoulos会面的旅馆房♥间
But checked out right after.
但是之后发上退房♥了
Fitzhugh's running him through every database.
Fitzhugh在所有数据库里 检索了他的信息
So far, nothing but a driver's license in D.C.
目前为止 只有一张华盛顿的驾照
Lester. Homicide for you, line 2.
Lester 凶案组找你 二号♥线
Maybe Sobotka knows him.
也许Sobotka认识他
When Sobotka comes in today, maybe he gives us a line on every last Greek.
等今天Sobotka来了 也许能透露给我们关于希腊人的所有底细
Freamon here.
我是Freamon
Thirteen or so coming across the fax from VICAP.
从暴♥力♥罪犯追踪署那 传来了大约13张传真
All of them John Does.
所有都是无名氏
And that's just headless and handless in the mid-Atlantic region.
而这只是在中大西洋地区(美国东岸)发现的无头无手的尸体
If you wanna go nationwide, you'll be up over four dozen.
如果你要扩展到全国 你得做好收到四打子的思想准备
Fuck me. What can I tell you, kiddo?
我♥操♥ 我能说什么呢 小子
We are policing a culture in moral decline.
我们是在维护一个世风日下的治安
So, you want to come get these?
那么你想自己过来拿
Or should I have a uniform run them over to Southeast?
还是我派个警员给你送到东南区?
Run them over to Southeast. Okay.
把它们送过来吧 行
Have a seat. I can't.
坐 不了
Gotta get back out there, take care of business.
还得马上回去料理生意
Just wanted to make sure they were treating you right.
只是想确认他们有好好治疗你
Making the most of it. I'm catching up on my reading at least.
差不多 起码我能起来看书了
I just want to let you know that we got your back.
我只是想让你知道 你有我们呢
You know, whoever did this, we'll find them.
你瞧 无论是谁干的 我们都会找出来
We got you, you understand?
我们会为你报仇 你明白吗
I appreciate the offer, but that won't be necessary.
谢谢你的美意 但是不必了
Inform Mr. Barksdale that any obligation...
请转告Barksdale 此次事件
he feels he might have with regards to this incident...
令他觉得应当承担任何的责任
it's absolved, along with our agreement.
都无需再计较 包括我们的协议
All I'm saying is-
我说的是...
I understand perfectly well what you're saying.
我非常明白你的意思
What i am saying to you is,I will take care of them myself.
但是我告诉你的是 我自己可以对付他们
Them?
"他们"?
Who came at you?
谁袭击了你?
Thank you for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Easy, Nick. Easy.
不要冲动 Nick 不要冲动
I'm gonna kill them. Fucking Greek bastards.
我要杀了他们 那些该死的希腊杂种!
Get out of my fucking way!
他妈的不要拦我!
Get off of me! Fuck all of you!
放开我! 你们他妈的都闪开!
He was there for all of you, and now you're nowhere for him.
他曾处处罩着你们 你们现在却撒手不管
What the fuck you gonna do?
那你它♥妈♥的♥打算怎么做?
Get a gun? Go play gangster?
找把枪? 当土匪?
Like your fucking cousin?
像你那该死的表弟?
Let's go.
我们走吧
What was she firing, yo?
她吸了什么啊 伙计?
Dirty Bomb, with a red-top chaser.
"脏弹"(新毒品的名字)和一管红帽
Damn, yo. The bomb is the bomb.
该死的 "炸♥弹♥"就是"炸♥弹♥"啊
Opportunity knocking. Keep a lookout.
机会在敲门 给我把好风
He just boosted the whole fucking truck.
他居然打劫了救护车
Good looking out, Johnny.
风把得真好 Johnny
At least I remembered to call.
起码我记得打电♥话♥了
Stabbed repeatedly.
身中数刀
Torso, abdomen, and they cut his throat to be sure.
躯干 下腹 并且割了他的喉咙 万无一失
Single-edge blade. He fought, too.
单刃刀 他也反抗了
Defense wounds on both hands.
双手都有防御伤
Ligature on both legs.
双脚被绑
Weighed him down with something, but it slipped off in the drink.
用什么重物让他沉尸海底 但重物在水中散落了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Fuck it. This Sobotka kid knows there's a warrant.
去它的 这个Sobotka小子知道有逮捕令
He either turns himself in or not. Who gives a fuck?
管他自不自首 谁在乎
Either we get to him now and roll him, or he comes into the district with a lawyer.
要么我们现在抓他回局里 要么等他带着律师去警局报道
He comes in with a lawyer, he's less likely to go for something in the box.
他带着律师来自首 那一切都好谈了
You sound like McNulty now.
你听着真像McNulty了
We stay with these guys on their cases, we ain't never gonna get no respect.
要是继续跟这些家伙耗在他们的案子上 我们永远别想出人头地了
You know this.
你知道的
I figure when the detail's over, I go back to straight narcotics.
我想好了 等专案组结了 我会马上回缉毒队
Try to get over to Dawson's shift, find a new rabbi.
希望能进Dawson那组 找个新头头
What about you?
你呢?
Don't know.
不知道
I mean, you gotta admit, Daniels has been okay for us.
我是说 你得承认 Daniels待我们不薄
I mean, he's there for his troops.
我是说 他很罩自己的手下
Daniels.
Daniels
You gotta be shitting me. I just came from the crime scene.
你是在跟开玩笑吧 我刚从案发现场来
He was coming in as a cooperator.
他曾投案来配合调查
Offering up the drug-and-prostitution ring he'd been smuggling for.
交代他曾帮助走私的贩毒和卖♥♥淫集团
The guy lays down with gangsters, gets up with his throat cut.
和黑帮同流合污 下场就是被抹脖子
Almost feel sorry for the son of a bitch.
我都要为这杂种感到难过了
You were right about Sobotka.
你对Sobotka所料不错
Case had enough legs on it that I've got Burrell committed...
案子进展神速 我已经让Burrell答应
to keeping my crew together as a major case squad working out of CID.
让我的人自成一组 独♥立♥于刑侦大队之外
If you are gonna charge him....
如果你打算起诉他...
I'm gonna charge his narrow ass.
我绝对会告死他
You're gonna do your son-in-law?
你要告你的女婿?
You don't think I didn't tell her not to marry that brain-dead son of a bitch?
你觉得我没告诉过她 别嫁给那个脑瘫的杂种吗?
I'll tell you the truth, Major.
我跟你说实话吧 警长
Everyone who saw the punch wrote on it.
每个人都目睹了那一拳头
And they've all got Prez throwing the punch, no question.
他们都看到Prez出手了 毋庸置疑
But they've also got you addressing a subordinate officer as a....
但是他们也目击到你 称呼一位下属为...
What was it? A shitbird?
什么呢? "蠢蛋"?
Fuck you.
操你的
This is the Baltimore Police Department, not the Roland Park Ladies' Tea.
这是Baltimore警♥察♥局 不是Roland公园街头茶坊
I'm just saying, the other detectives...
我只是说 其他探员...
the FBI agents, they gotta write it the way it happened.
那些个联邦特工 他们都写下了目睹的一切
I mean, I could probably get my own people to cheat it for you, but the FBl....
我是说 我当然可以让我的人为你改口 但是那些联邦探员...
You know how tight-assed they are.
你知道他们多么耿直
Roland Pryzbylewski rides the Southeastern desk...
让Roland Pryzbylewski 在东南警局办公室里
on midnight shift for two months.
值两个月的夜班
During which time he writes a personal letter of apology...
期间 他必须写私人道歉信
to everyone seen that punch throwed.
给所有目击他动手的人
In which he makes it absolutely clear that it was a penny-cheap sucker punch...
在信里 他必须写清楚 自己的举动是多么软弱无能
that would've got his ass kicked in by a real police...
理应受到一位真正警♥察♥的训诫
except for the fact that I have my daughter's feelings to consider.
但是对方因为顾忌到女儿的感受 而没有这么做
And then he can come up here and say the same to my face...
然后他就可以过来 当面再对我说一遍
and after that, if he wants to piss his career away in your unit...
之后 他想留在你的小组里自毁前程
I could give a hairy-ass fuck.
我才不会多管闲事
Lieutenant.
请吧 警督
Rod, that shit goes into a supplemental.
Rod 那东西该放在附件里
You don't put witnesses on a face sheet. Officer.
你不能把证人写在概要里 长官
You got something for Freamon? Homicide sent it over.
你们这有东西给Freamon吗 是凶杀科送过来的
Officer, my son wants to turn himself in on a warrant.
长官 我儿子想来自首 接受对他的逮捕令
Everybody talks, nobody listens.
人人都在发话 可惜没人在听
Mike, that asshole calls back, I'm in the shitter.
Mike 那混♥蛋♥再打电♥话♥过来 就说我去厕所了
Now what can I do for you, gents? You got a warrant on me for drugs.
那么我有什么能效劳的 先生们? 你们有张指控我贩毒的逮捕令
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表