剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Hey, y'all, they coming.
嘿 伙计们 他们来了
What these motherfuckers think they looking at?
这些狗♥娘♥养♥的以为自己在看谁啊?
Nigger, you've lost your motherfucking mind.
哥们 你没有它♥妈♥的♥傻了吧?
You're standing on my real estate. Mine now.
你站在我的地盘上 现在是我的了
Took it while you was resting.
你休息的时候 我接手了
Y'all too late.
你们都来得太晚了
Look, I'm gonna let you walk off right now,
瞧 现在我可以放你一马 让你走
or we could do it the other way.
否则就另当别论了
Who you got to do it the other way?
那有谁和你上?
Them?
就他们?
You gonna see me in your sleep. Yeah, I know.
你会在睡觉的时候看到我 嗯 我知道了
That's right. Keep walking, bitch.
没错 继续走 婊♥子♥
They gonna come back.
他们会回来的
Yeah. The way we just punked them,
是啊 就冲我们这样整他们
they got to.
他们一定会
Where is he?
他在哪儿?
You can talk to me, Frank.
你可以跟我谈 Frank
This is bigger than you. I'll tell him what you say.
这次你做不了主 我会把你说的告诉他
Bullshit. Come on, Nick.
狗屁 走了 Nick
That's the Greek? That old guy? I seen him in here before.
那就是"希腊人"? 那个老家伙? 我之前就在这里见过他
Have a seat.
请坐
A long time since we talk, Frank.
我们很久没见面了 Frank
Coffee, something? We're good.
咖啡还是什么? 不用了
What's on your mind?
你在想什么?
Every goddamn thing.
它♥妈♥的♥每一件事
For one, I think my cell phone's being tapped.
首先 我想我的手♥机♥号♥码被做了标记
All of a sudden, the phone company don't care if I pay my bills anymore.
突然之间 电♥话♥公♥司♥不在乎 我有没有付话费了
Meantime, I hear that our regular port cop, the one that found your girls...
同事 我听说一个普通的港口警♥察♥ 就是发现你们姑娘的那个
got pulled off to work some special thing with the city police.
在和市警一起搞什么特殊调查
So you switched the can.
所以你调换了集装箱
I ran a test. I gave you that clean one, put yours in the stacks.
我测试了一下 我给了你一个干净的 把你的货放进仓库
Straight away, the MPA cops stop that Russian's truck...
立刻 港口警♥察♥就拦下了俄♥罗♥斯♥的人卡车...
right after he picked it up.
就在他装货之后
I think someone's got a line into our computer.
我觉得有人进入了我们的电脑
Very smart.
非常聪明
As soon as you called, I shut down the warehouse.
你打来电♥话♥之后 我就关掉了仓库
That's fine. But now we're going to have to open the warehouse again.
没事 不过现在我们要重开仓库
Lose a few more clean cans, deliver them there.
再弄丢一些干净的柜子 把它们送到那里
If someone's watching, show them we have nothing to hide.
如果有人在监视 正好给他们看看我们没什么好藏的
Our cut stays the same though, right?
但我们的提成还是照给 对吧?
You kidding?
你开玩笑吧?
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Nick. Sobotka.
Nick Sobotka
That's a fair question, Niko.
这是个不错的问题 Nico
But it has to be the same for everyone: no work, no pay.
但是每个人都一样 不工作就没薪水
Doesn't matter what's in the cans. We still gotta check them through.
但是不管那箱子装的是什么 我们还是要让它们通过检查
That's work, isn't it?
那就是工作 不是吗?
We take gas, so do you. You don't understand
唇亡齿寒 你不明白...
I understand completely. No one is in this for love.
我完全明白 这不是爱心奉献
It ain't just the money.
不只是关系到钱
I got things happening right now.
我现在有急事
Things with my union. Right now!
我工会的事 就是眼下!
Not a fucking month from now,
从现在开始 只剩不到一个月
when the legislative session is history. Now!
立法♥会♥会期就要过去了! 现在!
Okay.
好吧
We pay you still.
我们还是付你们钱
I'm thinking of all the business we do in the future...
我是考虑到我们未来的合作...
and I want you should be happy.
我希望这能让你开心
Thanks.
谢谢
It's a new world, Frank.
这是新世界了 Frank
You should go out and spend some of the money on something you can touch:
你该去花钱买♥♥些你能享受的东西
a new car, a new coat.
新车 新外套
It's why we get up in the morning, right?
这就是我们每天早上起来的原因 不是吗?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表