剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I don't worry about our people. We can try to get them out before the trial.
我不担心我们的人 可以试试在庭审前把他们弄出来
If not, they will stand for us.
就算不行 他们也不会背叛我们
We have shown them too much. There will be no more trouble.
他们知道的太多了 不能再添麻烦了
We must make certain of this.
这点一定要确保
Maybe there's another way. There is only one sure way.
也许还有别的办法 只有一个方法能保证
Hear me out. If I could guarantee that Frank Sobotka and his nephew...
听我说 如果我能保证 Frank Sobotka叔侄...
would be silent...
会保持沉默...
wouldn't you prefer that?
你不希望这么做吗
But you cannot guarantee this.
但你保证不了
Frank's son, the idiot who shot George in his store...
Frank的儿子 那个在George的店里 枪杀他的傻帽...
he is going to jail for a long time...
他会在监狱里待很久...
unless....
除非...
There was a young clerk wounded that day in the store.
店里有个受伤的年轻职员
The prosecutors want to use him as a witness.
公诉人想让他出庭作证
I know his family.
我认识他家人
Frank Sobotka will have his son back.
Frank Sobotka的孩子会没事的
If a man can have this, why would he talk to the police?
如果能替他做到这点 他还会跟警♥察♥说什么呢
What about Frank's nephew?
那Frank的侄子呢
He is the idiot's cousin. He wants the same thing as Frank.
他是那傻帽的表兄 他想要的跟Frank一样
Anyway, I don't worry about Niko.
不管怎么说 我不担心Niko
You are fond of him, Spiros.
你挺欣赏他的 Spiros
You should've had a son.
你该生个孩子了
But then I would've had a wife.
那接着我就该找个老婆了
If this maggot doesn't post by midnight, I'm gonna take it personal.
如果那条蛆虫到午夜还不现身 这笔账我就要记下了
The shitbird lives in his parents' basement.
那傻鸟住在他父母家地下室里
Where's a guy like that gonna run?
这样的家伙还能跑哪去
You wanna go with Auntie Tasha? Come on.
你想跟Tasha阿姨一起? 来啊
Nice and easy, honey. come on.
轻点 松开吧 宝贝
Come here. All right, come on, baby.
过来 好了 走吧 宝贝
What's up, big man? Where the party at?
怎么样了 大个子? 派对在哪呢
Ain't no party up in here, girl.
这里没什么派对 小姐
We thought Darnell and everybody was gonna get their smoke on.
我们还以为Darnell和大家都吸上了呢
Don't you know Darnell?
你不认识Darnell?
What's this good boy's name?
这乖孩子叫什么名字
Hey, boy.
嘿 孩子
How you doing today? You been good? This a good boy.
今天过得怎么样 还好吗 好孩子
There it is. Car will be running.
搞定 车会发动着
What is it, Lamar?
什么事 Lamar?
No need to prolong this.
赶快了结吧
No, we got time.
不 我们有得是时间
You kill my man? No, he's resting.
你杀了我手下? 不 他睡得正香呢
I'm saying, ain't you wanna know? Not particularly.
我说 你就不想知道为什么? 不怎么想
About a year ago, a boy name Brandon got got here in Baltimore.
约一年前 一个叫Brandon的孩子 来到Baltimore
Stuck and burned before he passed.
死前被棒打 被烧
The game is the game. Indeed.
游戏就是游戏 没错
See, that boy was beautiful.
那孩子长得不赖
Wasn't no need for y'all to do him the way y'all did.
你们实在不必把他弄成那样
You feel me?
听明白了吗
A year, you say? About that.
你说一年前? 差不多吧
You've got some wrong information.
你的情报有误
Man, you lying to live.
伙计 你是骗我好活命
I'm at peace with my God.
我听从上帝的安排
Do what you will.
你要动手就动手
So you know?
这么说你知道?
What happened to your boy, it's not my style.
发生在你小弟身上的事 不是我的风格
The way you bleeding out your back, looks like that bullet bore clean through.
看你背部流血的样子 子弹像是穿过去了
9 mm at close range will do that.
近距离用9毫米子弹是这种效果
Emergency. Do you need police or ambulance?
这是紧急电♥话♥ 你要叫警♥察♥还是救护车?
I wanna report a shooting over here at the new motel.
我要报告一起新汽车旅馆的枪击事件
On North Avenue. Room 221 . Sir?
北大街那个 221号♥房♥ 先生?
My pal, Beatrice.
我的朋友 Beatrice
What, you gonna run me in again? lsn't that like double jeopardy or some shit?
怎么 你又想抓我? 难道不是 有个一罪不两罚什么的说法吗
Stop it, just stop it.
别来这套 别这样
Talk to me. And say what?
跟我谈谈 谈什么
I'm sitting here trying to figure it out myself.
我自己还想坐在这弄清楚呢
It didn't happen overnight.
冰冻三尺非一日之寒
I knew I was wrong.
我知道我做错了
But in my head, I thought I was wrong for the right reasons, you know?
但我认为我是为正确的理由做错事 懂吗
There are different kinds of wrong.
错也分不同种
What're you doing here, Bea?
你来这干嘛 Bea?
I'd like you to come in. Not in cuffs.
我想你过去 不戴手铐
Because you want to.
因为是你想去
I'm opening a door here, Frank.
我在给你指条明路 Frank
I can't promise you anything.
我没法承诺什么
Just come in. We'll start from there.
但你来吧 我们可以从这里开始
You're better than them you got in bed with.
你比那些跟你狼狈为奸的人好多了
Our man Vondopoulos didn't come home? Maybe he got lucky.
我们的Vondopoulos没回家? 也许走运了
Maybe we didn't.
也许我们倒霉了
You think he ditched the Benz because he picked up the tail?
你认为他发现了盯梢者 所以丢下了奔驰车?
Nicky from the docks.
码头的Nicky
If you hadn't called last night, I'd have never found you.
如果你昨晚不打电♥话♥ 我根本找不到你
Relax, Niko, come on.
放松 Niko 拜托
It's like I told you on the phone.
就像我在电♥话♥里跟你说的
It is going to be all right. We can make it all right.
会没事的 我们能摆平这事
I should have never gone down the road with you people.
我就不该上你们的贼船
Come on. You tried to make something of yourself.
拜托 你只想做点成绩出来
There's no harm in that. And you still have friends.
这没什么坏处 况且你还有朋友呢
I'm busted.
我被追捕了
So is my uncle and the whole fucking union. And Ziggy?
还有我叔叔和整个工会 还有Ziggy?
Christ! We will be a friend to him, too.
上帝 我们待他也如朋友
Nothing your people can do about that. Ziggy's done.
你们什么也做不了 Ziggy玩完了
Nothing is done, Niko. Nothing.
没什么玩完了 Niko 没有
Take a look.
看看
That's not your name.
那不是你名字
Many names, many passports.
很多名字 很多护照
We can do many things.
我们能做的多着呢
What can you do for Ziggy?
你们能为Ziggy做什么?
We ask only loyalty.
我们要的仅仅是忠诚
Why do they need sticks? Can't they kick it with their feet?
他们干嘛要用棍子 用脚踢不就好了吗
She asked me straight-up to come in, so I'm here.
她让我坦诚地过来 我就来了
First, we need to know what you're looking for.
首先 我们得知道你想要什么
We don't want any misunderstandings later on.
我们不希望之后有所误会
I'm just looking for, you know, some help with my son.
我只是想帮帮我儿子
He can't jail where they got him. We move him to a county facility.
他不能关在现在这地方 我们会把他移送到郡里
What about my nephew? He gets arrested and charged.
我的侄子呢 他被逮捕并起诉
But for his cooperation and yours...
但鉴于他和你与我们合作...
we can live with straight probation.
我们可以给他一般缓刑
But what we can and cannot do for you and your family...
但我们能为你家人做什么...
depends on the level of your cooperation. You mean, how much I give you?
都取决于你的合作程度 你是说 我提供多少消息?
I got dirt on all of them.
他们干的坏事我都知道
I'll put myself in, too. Whatever you need. Anything but the union.
我自己的也全招了 你么想知道什么都行 除了工会其他的我都说
I ain't putting in no union men. I'll give you them dead girls in the can.
我不会把工会的人扯进来 我会告诉你们集装箱女尸的情况
I'll give you The Greek, all them sons of bitches...
供出希腊人 他们那帮兔崽子...
just to have it off my chest. Just look to my son and my nephew.
什么我都坦白 只要关照我儿子和侄儿
Mr. Sobotka, at this point I have to advise you...
Sobotka先生 我得建议你...
you need to retain the services of an attorney.
你需要一个律师
We're not gonna do this now?
不是现在就全说了?
You need to have a lawyer present in the room.
你需要有律师在场
You have that, we can make this happen first thing tomorrow.
你明天找个律师来 我们就能开始了
Mr. Sobotka, I gotta ask.
Sobotka先生 我想问问
Why did you stop using your cell phone?
为什么你不用你的手♥机♥了
You guys flagged it. You think I didn't know?
你们给我做了标记 以为我不知道吗?
Under the bridge?
桥下?
It's out in the open. I guess the cops can't bug it or nothing.
那里很开阔 警♥察♥应该没法窃听或干嘛
These guys, they got a big operation to protect.
这些家伙 要做个大手笔的保护行动
They're global-like.
他们是跨国组织
They're really something? You got no idea.
他们还真厉害啊 你想象不到他们能做什么
I think I got a pretty clear picture of what they're about.
我想我很清楚他们是什么货色
We ain't talking about a bunch of thieves rolling drums of olive oil off the docks.
我们说的可不是一群 在码头偷橄榄油的贼
Heroin?
海♥洛♥因♥?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表