剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Ain't working out for y'all, huh?
还没全填出来?
Mars is the god of war, right?
Mars是战神 对吧?
Planet, too.
也是行星
I know it's a planet. But the clue is "Greek god of war."
我知道是行星 但是提示是"希腊战神"
Ares.
Ares
Greeks called him Ares. Same dude, different name, that's all.
希腊人称之为Ares 同一个家伙 名字不同 就是这样
Ares fits. Thanks.
Ares正符合 多谢
It's all good.
不客气
See, back in middle school and all, I used to love them myths.
瞧 上中学时我很喜欢这些神话
That stuff was deep. Truly.
那些东西很深奥 真的
You're up.
轮到你了
State calls Omar Little, Your Honor.
州检请求传唤Omar Little 法官大人
Faggot.
兔儿爷
Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth...
你是否愿意庄严宣誓 如实陈述
the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
全部真♥相♥ 句句属实 以求上帝的保佑?
I surely do.
我宣誓
State your name for the record.
报出你的名字以便法庭记录
Omar Devon Little.
Omar Devon Little
Mr. Little, how old are you?
Little先生 你多大了
About 29, thereabout.
29岁 左右
And where do you live? No place in particular, ma'am.
你住在哪 没有固定住所 女士
You're homeless? In the wind, so to speak.
你无家可归吗 四海为家 可以这么说
And what is your occupation?
你的职业是什么
Occupation?
职业?
What exactly do you do for a living, Mr. Little?
你以何谋生 Little先生?
I rip and run.
我打劫
You.... I robs drug dealers.
你... 我抢劫毒贩
And exactly how long has this been your occupation, Mr. Little?
你做这一行已经有多久了 Little先生
I don't know exactly.
我也搞不清了
I venture to say maybe about eight or nine years.
我猜大概有8-9年了吧
Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years...
Little先生 一个多年来靠抢劫毒贩为生的人...
and live to tell about it?
是如何幸存下来 还在这儿为我们娓娓道来?
Day at a time, I suppose.
我想是过好每一天吧
By aBu 20170929
火线重案组 第二季 第六集 拉开序幕
What do we know?
我们都查到了什么?
On Sobotka, very little. He seems to live within his means.
对于Sobotka 很少 他过日子精打细算
House in Glen Burnie, paid-off truck, modest savings.
房♥子在Glen Burnie 车贷已还清 中等积蓄
Credit history is okay.
信用记录也没问题
There's no flash to him, nothing dramatic.
没什么特别的 也没什么可疑的
Doesn't sound much like a money man to me.
听起来不像个金主
Or maybe he's hiding it.
也许被他藏了起来
The union is also a little threadbare.
工会也是捉襟见肘
They paid the taxes on union hall almost a year late...
工会办公室的物业税晚交了一年...
and that was only after they got hit with liens.
直到被法♥院♥扣押
Looking at their books--
看看他们的账本...
You subpoenaed their books? You don't need to.
你传唤了他们的账本? 不需要
IBS books are open to the Justice Department...
根据一起五年前在纽约发生的
under the terms of a federal racketeering case...
联邦诈骗案判例条款
that came out of New York five years ago.
工会账本对司法部是公开的...
We called Washington.
我们给华盛顿打了电♥话♥
They sent us a copy of everything the Baltimore locals have filed.
他们给我们发来了 Baltimore地方工会的所有资料
The books show that there's less than a 100 checkers...
账簿上显示只有不到一百名检验员...
still paying dues to 15-14.
仍在给本地工会上交会费
And that's down from about 300 in the '70s. They're hurting.
从70年代的300名一直减少 工会损失惨重
So where's all this money Valchek is talking about?
那Valchek说的钱在哪?
The IBS hired Bruce DiBiago to lobby Annapolis this session.
码头工会这期雇佣了Bruce DiBiago 游说Annapolis州议会
And through individual officers and union members...
并且通过内部干事和工会成员...
they've paid about $70,000 to various PACs...
在过去八个月捐献了约7万美元...
and Democratic organizations in the last eight months.
给不同的政♥治♥行动委员(专为竞选人筹募经费)以及民♥主♥党团体
They show any of that on their books?
这在他们的账本中都有记录?
No, we pieced that together from the campaign finance reports.
没有 我们是从不同的 竞选财务报告中整理出来的
That's just what was in the names of the union officers we cross-referenced.
还仅仅是把工会干事的名字 进行了交叉对比
So, where's the cash coming from? Drugs?
那钱从哪来 毒品?
So far,
迄今为止
DNRs on the union hall phones don't show much.
追踪工会电♥话♥并没有多少收获
Union business and personal calls, but no beepers...
都是工会业务或私人电♥话♥ 没有呼机...
and not much in the way of cell numbers or payphones either.
手♥机♥和公用电♥话♥也很少
What's with those hand-to-hands? Anything connect?
街头交易呢 有联♥系♥吗?
We're buying from a lot of white boys.
我们从许多白小子那买♥♥了不少
O'Donnell Heights, Greektown, Highlandtown above the park.
O'Donnell高楼区 希腊区 公园那边的高地区
But any port connections feel random.
但只是偶尔会和港口有交集
The money comes from somewhere.
钱一定有出处
Maybe it's what the checkers do.
也许和检验员的活动有关
I mean...
我的意思是...
they monitor what comes in and out of the port.
他们监视货物在港口的进出
That's what they do, that's their value.
这是他们的工作 他们的价值
They're bringing the shit in?
是他们把东西运进来?
Or they're letting it happen.
或者放任自流
Like that can full of dead girls.
就像装满女尸的集装箱
They kept that out of the computer.
他们不让它被计算机记录
Which is why we're gonna quietly do some work on that side of things.
这就是我们要悄悄侦查的方向
Kima, Prez,
Kima和Prez
I want you to start looking at girls.
我要让你们开始调查那些姑娘
No problem.
没问题
If they're coming into Baltimore, who's working them?
如果她们偷渡到Baltimore 那会是谁在操作?
Are they club dancing, whoring? We need to plug into that circuit.
是来做舞♥女♥还是做妓♥女♥? 我们需要深入那个圈子调查
As for the rest of you...
你们剩下的人...
Lester is gonna stay with the paper trail and with the DNRs...
Lester继续调查各种记录 追踪电♥话♥
Iooking for connections to the union money.
找到其中与工会资金的联♥系♥
Herc and Carver... you guys keep working the drug corners near the port.
Herc和Carver 继续注意码头附近的毒品交易点
Officer Russell here and Bunk Moreland
Russell和Bunk Moreland警官
are assigned to Homicide...
虽然受凶杀科委派...
but for the time being they'll be with us...
但暂时和我们一起共事...
running the port database, looking for any pattern involving contraband.
查询码头数据库 寻找任何和走私有关的模式
Questions?
有问题吗?
Excuse me.
抱歉
I'm Thomas. Beadie.
我是Thomas Beadie
Would you like to go to Royal Farms, maybe get a cup of coffee?
愿意跟我去Royal Farms(连锁便利店)喝杯咖啡吗?
Right.
好吧
Yo, I'm Thomas. You want a coffee?
嗨 我是Thomas 你想喝杯咖啡?
Listen, I was gonna ask her for her panties to make some soup with...
听着 我是想讨她的内♥裤♥去做汤...
but I was afraid she'd take it the wrong way.
但是 我估计她会错意了
So you're saying you were at the opposite end of the parking lot...
你声称当攻击者拔枪时...
when the assailant drew his gun?
你在停车场的另一边?
Thereabout.
差不多
Do you see the gunman who killed Mr. Gant
那你是否看见杀害Gant先生的枪手
anywhere in the courtroom today?
出现在今天的法庭上?
Yo, what up, Bird?
嗨 Bird 你好吗?
For the record, you are identifying the defendant, Marquis Hilton.
为了记录请注意 你认出的是被告Marquis Hilton
It's just Bird to me.
对我来说 他就叫Bird
And Mr. Little, you had seen him many times before, had you not?
Little先生 你以前常见到他 是吗?
Yeah, we jailed together down the Cut--
是的 我们一起蹲过监狱...
Objection, Your Honor. May we approach?
反对 法官大人 我们能上前吗?
Quite a witness, ain't he?
这个证人不赖 不是吗?
Word on the street is,
街上的传言是
Omar ain't nowhere near them rises when the shit pop.
枪击发生时 Omar根本不在现场
Street said little cocksucker was over on the East Side...
这个小贱♥货♥当时正在东区...
sticking up some Ashland Avenue niggers.
抢劫几个Ashland大道的黑鬼
That's the word on the street, huh?
这是街头在传的?
Trouble is, String, we ain't on the street.
问题是 String 我们现在不在街上
We're in a court of law.
我们是在法庭上
Your Honor--
法官大人...
Objection is noted and preserved for the record, Mr. Levy. Move on.
反对已记录并生效 Levy先生 继续吧
Thank you, Your Honor.
多谢 法官大人
Jurors will disregard that last comment from the witness
陪审团请忽略证人的前一句证词
in which he explained... where he had last encountered the defendant.
关于他上一次是在哪里遇见被告
Yes or no, Mr. Little?
是或不是 Little 先生?
Prior to the shooting, did you know the defendant?
枪杀发生以前 你就认识被告?
I knew the man, but wasn't like he was no friend or nothing.
我认识他 但谈不上朋友
So you would have no trouble recognizing him
所以你可以毫无困难地
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表