剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Elves are tall and immortal.
精灵高且永生
If you weren't too scared to watch the movie then you'd know all about it, doofus.
如果你不是因为太害怕而不敢看电影 你现在就该搞清楚了 蠢货
Bite me, dickbreath.
你能把我怎样 傻冒
Sean, knock it off.
Sean 别吵了
He started it.
他先开始的
Okay, upstairs right away, brush your teeth, pajamas.
好了 马上上楼 刷牙 换睡衣
It's a school night, Sean.
明天还要上课 Sean
Can I tuck them in?
我能去给他们掖被子吗?
My lawyer's gonna be sending you something in the mail.
我的律师会给你寄些东西
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧?
It's not a divorce, it's an agreement.
不是离婚 只是个协议
A separation agreement.
分居协议
A separation agreement?
分居协议?
Just read it. Okay? It's for the both of us.
你先读读 好吗 为了我们俩
It's to protect the both of us.
是为了保护我们
This is about what?
为了什么
It's just....
不过是....
You should just read it, okay?
你只要看看就好 行吗
Okay.
行
Another goddamn day we put our cards up and get nothing.
又是一个打卡上班 却一无所获的一天
Zig, I don't know why I fucking bother.
Zig 我都不知道还纠结个屁
Yeah, tell me about it.
是啊 还用你说
One ship today, nothing yesterday.
今天一艘船 昨天没有
Wait for Thursday, a couple ROIROs hit the berth...
等到周四 还能来几条船...
and congratu-fucking-lations, you grab a day.
普天他妈的同庆 能拿到一天工时
Friday's quiet again.
到周五又无所事事了
Look at it this way, you know, at least you get the day off.
这样看吧 至少你又休了一天假
Days off is the fucking point, Zig.
最不爽的就是休假 Zig
I can't keep waking up in the morning not knowing if I'm gonna get paid.
我不能过着每天早起都 不知道是否有钱拿的生活
I got a kid, right? I got a fucking kid...
我有孩子 对吧 我他妈的有个孩子...
and a girl that wants to get married, for Christ's sake.
看在上帝的份上 还有个催着结婚的女友
What the fuck you wanna get married for?
你♥他♥妈♥的没事干想结什么婚
Not saying I do.
没说我想
But fuck if I even could, without no pot to piss in.
妈的即使想结 也连个厕所都没有
Aimee is like, "What's the plan," you know?
Aimee老问"有什么计划" 知道吗
And I'm down here wondering if I'm gonna get a day or two.
而我在这只能整天考虑 能不能拿到一两天工时
Aimee's sister broke up with Petie, right?
Aimee的妹妹和Petie分手了 对吧
That's your problem, Zig, one of them, anyway.
你问题就在这 Zig 至少是其中之一
You let that thing of yours lead you around.
你老用下半身思考
You know me, whiskey, cock, and 5:00.
你也知道我啦 威士忌 老二 还有早上五点的勃起
Just get off me. Nicky, look.
离我远点 Nicky 听着
If it's money that you're worried about, shit.
如果你担心的是钱 操蛋
Let's pool a few dollars together.
我们就一起去弄一笔
I'll get us hooked up with a little llello, you know...
我可以弄点可♥卡♥因♥来卖♥♥ 你知道...
turn it around this morning, we make more money before lunch...
早上弄 午餐前就能赚上一笔...
than we can down here all week.
那我们一周都不用来了
I ain't standing out on no corner like some fucking project nigger...
我可不想像公房♥区那些 操蛋黑鬼一样为点零花钱...
so that I get popped for pocket change.
站在街角等人爆头
Fuck that shit, Zig.
去他妈的毒品 Zig
Seriously.
我说真的
What are you gonna do?
那你想做什么
I'll think of something.
会有办法的
1 1900 on that one.
11900在那
We're looking for 14580, by the manifest.
根据货单 我们要找14580
Can't be, the numbers don't go that high.
不可能 数字没那么大
You had to figure it'd be this way, the way the port works.
你得明白这就是港口的运作模式
Yeah?
哦?
Why have anything other than fake companies...
要走私有违♥禁♥品♥的集装箱...
and addresses on the manifest if you're moving a can with contraband?
有什么比清单上的空头公♥司♥更方便
And on the other end, too, right?
另一头也可能一样 对吧
You can work it back through customs, but chances are...
你可以通过海关查 但更可能...
this box wasn't picked up anywhere near this Rue de Rivoli address...
这箱子不会到这个法国Le Havre的...
in Le Havre, France.
Rue de Rivoli手中
Hell, there might not even be a Rue de Rivoli in that town.
该死 也许那根本就没Rue de Rivoli
A can full of dead girls, sent to nowhere from nowhere.
一个不知从哪来送哪去 的装满女尸的集装箱
He been good business for me, though.
他给我带来了不少生意
Yeah? yeah.
哦? 是的
Two, three quarters a week.
一周卖♥♥四分之二 四分之三盎司
Mr. Tilghman's money always right, always on time.
Tilghman先生总是按时交钱 钱数也对
That's why we coming to you for the setup.
所以我们才来找你安排
You the man to him. I'm just saying.
你是他的上家 我都说了
I know, the money, and you know we gonna find a way to make that right.
我知道 钱嘛 你知道我们会补偿你的
But like I said, I'm not asking for myself.
但就像我说的 我不是为自己开口
Now I'm asking for my man.
我是为我的人在开口
Avon's call? Wouldn't be here otherwise.
Avon的意思? 要不也不会在这了
Avon is Avon. Always.
Avon就是Avon 总是如此
He probably gonna roll past tomorrow.
他明天可能会过来
That'll work.
那就行了
You see what I'm saying, right?
你知道我在说什么对吧
It makes no sense to bring the girls all this way and then kill them.
不可能大老远的把那些女孩带来杀掉
You go all that way to dump it on your boss, and now you're worrying yourself.
你用尽办法把案子塞给了上司 自己却烦恼起来了
It's got me thinking is all.
我老想着这案子
It's a little late for that, McNulty.
晚了点 McNulty
What connects the one girl in the water with all the other ones in the can?
那个死在河里的女孩 跟其他女孩有什么联♥系♥
If you're right and she isn't local, then She's definitely not local.
如果你是对的 她不是本地人 那... 她绝对不是本地人
The low level of mercury viscosity...
补牙的混合物中较低的水银粘性...
in the amalgam restorations says Eastern Europe.
表明她是东欧人
If you say so. Trust me, she's not from Dundalk.
你说是就是吧 相信我 她不是Dundalk(爱尔兰)来的
Eastern Europe?
东欧?
Can you narrow it down some?
能再缩小点范围吗
How's this?
这个怎么样
Three of the dead girls were in Budapest, Hungary sometime last year.
其中三个去年某个时刻 去过匈牙利的Budapest
How'd you know that?
你怎么知道的
They bought tits there.
她们在那整了胸
Three of the girls had breast enhancements.
三个女孩隆了乳
We looked at the bags during the post.
尸检过程中发现了袋子
We pulled the lot and serial numbers...
我们抽出了标签和序列号♥...
and they trace back to an outpatient plastic surgery clinic in Budapest.
它们同属Budapest的一家整形外科诊所
Would you call them?
打过电♥话♥给那边吗
Might pull an ID from patient records.
可能从患者记录中查到身份
The best they could tell me is the implants were used some time this fall.
他们能告诉我的就是植入物是今年秋的
Three girls, three surgeries, same clinic, right?
三个女孩 三个手术 同一诊所 对吗
What else? What else?
还有什么? 还有什么?
Fuck you, Jimmy McNulty. Okay, you're a fucking god.
去你的 Jimmy McNulty 好了 你♥他♥妈♥的就是上帝
There's no one in the game who can stand in your light, Dr. Frazier, sir.
这一行没人及得上你 Frazier医生
You have to admit that whole Budapest thing was a hell of a pull.
你必须得承认追查到 Budapest真♥他♥妈♥的磨人
Where's the paperwork on this cat?
这家伙的记录在哪
I got it over here.
我摆在那儿了
So go on, what else?
继续 还有什么
Not much, except the swabs show that at least seven of the girls in the box...
没什么了 除了棉签检测 表明至少七个箱中女孩...
had vaginal intercourse within 24 hours of death.
在死前24小时内有过阴♥道♥性♥交♥
Two had anal and six came back positive on the oral.
同时 两个在肛♥门♥ 六个在口腔检测呈阳性
You tell Cole about all this?
你跟Cole说过了?
I sent the findings off to Homicide, but Cole ain't on the case, brother.
我把报告给凶杀科发过去了 但案子不是Cole在管 哥们
No, who is? It's your man, Bunk.
是谁? 你朋友Bunk
And that older guy, his partner, they ate it.
还有另一个老家伙 他搭档 他们接了
Thanks.
谢了
I told you, I brought you a soda.
我说过会给你买♥♥汽水
That better?
好多了?
Now, look at me. Don't let those mean boys see you crying.
看着我 别让小男生看见你哭
Okay? Okay.
好吗? 好的
I'll take care of you.
我会照顾你的
Mr. Stump!
Stump先生
Stump!
Stump
Mr. Stump!
Stump先生
Them boys been teasing Chantelle again.
那些男孩子又戏弄Chantelle了
You know it.
你知道的
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Bobby, how you been?
Bobby 最近可好?
Not bad.
不坏
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表