剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Heroin, Frank. From this house.
海♥洛♥因♥ Frank 从这儿搜出来的
No, that ain't right. That can't be right.
不 不可能 绝不可能
I knew Nicky and Zig was boosting stuff. Cameras, shit like that. Nothing like this.
我知道Nicky和Zig偷东西 照相机之类的 但不是这些
You knew?
你知道?
And once Nicky got used to boosting stuff and seeing a little money...
而一旦Nicky偷上瘾了 见钱眼开...
what did you think he was gonna do? Turn straight all of a sudden and give it up?
你觉得他会怎么做 突然之间改邪归正 洗手不干?
No, Frank.
不 Frank
Once you gave him a taste on the house, just....
一旦他尝到甜头...
That was never.... I mean, he knew. He knew.
不会... 我是说 他知道的
Everything I did, the cans I let through the money we got from that went to keeping what we had.
我的所作所为 放行那些集装箱而拿的钱 都是为了维持现有的一切
God damn it, Frank!
去你的 Frank
Don't let that excuse this. Not this.
别为这事找什么烂借口
Uncle Frank, with the big shoulders.
Frank叔叔 有担待
"If it's broke, give it to my uncle.
"如果事情搞砸了 交给我叔叔"
"He can fix it."
"他能弥补"
Hey, Killer. I got something for you, come here.
嘿 小凶手 我有东西给你 过来
You got the new Harper's yet?
你买♥♥了最新一♥期♥的Harper's?
Now, you know stores down the way...
你知道这条街的商店...
don't have nothing past Vibe and Handguns Today.
除了Vibe和Handguns(二者皆为杂♥志♥)就没别的了
Some titty mags, too, if you need.
你要的话还有些色情杂♥志♥
All right. I got you.
好吧 了解
I'm gonna hook you up, though, all right?
随时为您服务 好吧?
Hey, boy. Told you I had something for you.
嘿 小鬼 我说了要给你点好东西
There you go.
给你
That's my good boy.
乖孩子
Good day for a ship.
卸船的好日子
This is the hiring hall, Frank. Working stevedores only.
这里是工会职业介绍所 Frank 只接待干活的装卸工
Big Roy, let me have your card.
Big Roy 你的卡让我用用
What do you want my card for?
你想用我的卡干什么
Not you. Little Big Roy, let me hold your card.
不是说你 小Big Roy 我要用你的卡
I need it. I'm gonna work the Cape St. George today.
我还要留着用呢 我今天给圣乔治海角号♥干活
I'll work it for you. Work it for me?
我帮你干 帮我♥干♥?
I work the ship on your card. You work a barstool down Clement Street.
我用你的卡上船干活 你去Clement街的酒吧喝一杯
End of the week, you get paid.
这周末拿工资
Hey, Phil.
嘿 Phil
I'm putting up for the Cape St. George.
我要上圣乔治海角号♥
I don't see no resemblance.
看着跟照片不像啊
We're both bald, we're both Polacks. What the fuck else you need to know?
我们都是秃头波兰人 你♥他♥妈♥还想知道什么
Who's gonna work for me?
谁也帮我♥干♥干活啊
A different look for our boy. Perry Ellis or something.
那小子一天一个样啊 Perry Ellis(名牌)还是什么
How would a just-rolled-out-of-bed-looking motherfucker like you...
你这种一副邋遢样的混球...
know the designer?
懂什么时尚
Okay, I'm guessing.
好吧 我猜的
It's a Joseph Abboud.
那是Joseph Abboud
He puts dark buttons instead of brass on his blazers.
他用黑纽扣代替运动夹克的黄铜色纽扣
That's the Abboud signature.
那是Abboud的风格
You know what they call a guy who pays that much attention to his clothes, right?
你知道太关注自己衣着的人 都被人叫什么吧
A grown-up.
成年人
We're up.
跟上
1214, let's go. Copy, 1 134.
1214 出发了 收到 1134
That's a first. Sweat from a checker.
还是第一次 检查员出汗
You all right? Ready.
搞定没? 行了
Maybe you ought to set up an easel on the sidewalk...
也许你该在人行道上架个画架...
and do a sketch instead. I'm fine.
然后画个素描 就搞定了
Anything I ought to know? Yeah. Use the city.
有什么忠告 嗯 利用这城市
Windows, mirrors, reflections, anything like that.
窗户 镜子 后视镜之类能反光的东西
Stay on my frequency, hear?
保持通话频道 听见没
Vondopoulos should be coming out of the garage on foot...
Vondopoulos会徒步走出停车场...
right about now. Copy that.
马上就要出来了 收到
Beadie Russell. She wasn't much when we started, you know.
Beadie Russell 你知道 她刚开始没那么牛
But now she's got game.
但现在开窍了
Thank you.
谢谢
1 2-14. I got him going into a fifth floor room.
12-14 目标进入五楼一个房♥间
Note the number then get down to the lobby.
记下房♥号♥ 下楼到大堂
Wait on him there. Copy.
在那等他 收到
She's got Vondopoulos in a room. It could be a while.
她跟踪Vondopoulos走进一间房♥间 可能要等一段时间
Copy.
收到
All this shit's going out to chassis? That's what they tell me.
这些东西都要装车? 他们是这么跟我说的
We need a forklift. We're almost done here.
我们需要台堆高机 这里都快搞定了
12-14. Vondopoulos and another man, middle-aged, blue suit...
12-14 Vondopoulos 和一个中年蓝衣人...
Ieaving the front door of the hotel. They'rejust behind me. Copy?
出了酒店前门 就在我后面 收到吗
Copy.
收到
11-34.
11-34
Subject and companion, blue suit, leaving the hotel any moment now.
目标及同伴 蓝衣服 随时离开酒店
Copy, we got the eyeball.
收到 我们会盯着
The man with Vondopoulos has got to be big.
那个跟Vondopoulos一起的一定是条大鱼
I mean, look at that expensive suit. Yeah, with them buttons and all.
看看那昂贵的衣服 对 还有纽扣什么的
We leave the Benz here? (speaking greek)It's hot.
奔驰就丢在这了? 会有麻烦 是偷来的
They didn't come back to the Benz. You got them down there?
他们没回奔驰上 你们看到他们没有
Negative.
没看到
You about done? These nine here still got to be stripped.
你快做完了? 还有这9个要卸
Harder than it looks. What ain't?
看着容易做起来难 什么不是呢
You hear how Moonshot got his name? Yeah, and I could give a fuck.
你听过"登月男"是怎么得名的吗 听过 但关我鸟事
Who was the room registered to?
那间房♥是谁登记的
Stephen Rados. He gave a Northwest D.C. address.
Stephen Rados 登记的地址是特区西北
Maybe that's the man with the good tailor. Maybe not.
也许是跟那个西装革履的人 也许不是
We should run out the paper trail on this guy, see what we turn up.
我们得全力追查这家伙 看看有什么收获
As to our only tangible piece of progress from the raids...
作为我们这次突击的唯一战利品...
what can we do for our friend White Mike?
我们能拿"麦克白"做什么文章
He rolls on his suppliers, and he can walk with a long probation.
他招出供货商 能获得长♥期♥缓刑
And we can move him, if he needs. Witness protection?
如果他需要我们还能给他挪个地 证人保护?
Why have the feds with you if they're not gonna step up every now and then?
既然和FBI合作 此时不用 更待何时?
Wait a second. You're gonna give a drug dealer a ride like that?
等等 你能给一个毒贩这么多好处?
What about Frank Sobotka?
那Frank Sobotka呢
The feds took a shot at him and got nothing.
联邦探员侦讯了他 但一无所获
Or so they tell me.
至少他们这么跟我说的
The way I read it, they cared more about busting up the union--
就我理解 他们更关心肢解工会...
Than anything else in the case. If we came at Frank straight?
而不是别的什么 如果我们直接找Frank呢
You can't make him any kind of specific offer yourself.
你无权跟他进行任何司法交易
Only I can do that, and only after I get an okay from my front office.
只有我可以 那也是要经过总部同意
She could plant the seed. There's no better messenger, Counselor.
她可以埋下一颗种子 找不到更好的信使了 律师
Take a shot.
试试吧
You going to his house? The Union Hall. That's his house.
你去他家? 工会大厅 那才是他家
Thanks for waiting, Brucie. Sorry I'm late.
多谢等候 Brucie 抱歉我来晚了
I shouldn't even be seen with you at this point.
这节骨眼上我就不该跟你见面
I just wanna settle our business while we still can.
我只想趁还可以时 把我们的事交代清楚
It ain't like I'm gonna get my hands on more cash, obviously.
显然我这动作不是要掏出更多钱来
The grain pier is dead.
粮食码头计划玩完了
Half the votes we had lined up are walking sideways now.
半数我们争取到的票都变卦了
They read the paper, Frank.
他们看了报纸 Frank
So what? So I'm dirty.
那又怎样 我有罪?
The grain pier's still the grain pier, right?
粮食码头归粮食码头 对吧
They ain't voting for me, Brucie! It ain't about me!
他们又不是给我投票 Brucie 这不是我个人的事
I'm not gonna lie. frank
我不想骗你 Frank
No one is gonna stand with us now that the FBI is on you.
现在FBI在查你 没人会跟你站同一边
They're scared. Of what?
他们被吓到了 被什么吓到
They took the money, Frank.
他们拿了钱 Frank
And now if they deliver the votes, they figure the feds will be on them, too.
如果他们投了赞成票 他们会觉得联邦探员也会查他们
I'm sorry, Frank.
抱歉 Frank
You find a way of putting this FBI thing to bed...
如果你能让这事过去...
maybe we can come back the next session with the grain pier. all right?
也许我们下次会期能让 粮食码头卷土重来 好吗
You'll have a couple of people down there knowing they owe you a vote or two.
有些人知道自己欠了你这几票
I don't know what else to say. I don't. I'm sorry, Frank.
我不知道还能说什么 抱歉 Frank
You know what the trouble is, Brucie?
你知道问题出在哪吗 Brucie?
We used to make shit in this country. Build shit.
我们曾在这个国家自力更生
Now we just put our hand in the next guy's pocket.
现在却要把手伸进别人的口袋里
Come on, you can't eat only olives. Order something. Lamb or something.
你不能只吃橄榄 点些东西吧 小羊羔肉什么的
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
All this trouble.
这么多烦心事呢
So, our associates, they are strong? Yes.
我们的伙伴都可靠吗 是的
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表