剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Happy anniversary!
结婚纪念快乐
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
Good time here? Yeah.
过得很愉快? 是的
How is my detail coming?
我的案子怎么样了
Lt. Grayson is on top of things, right?
Grayson警督很不错 对吗
Burrell recommended him.
Burrell推荐他
Said he was really good at property crimes.
说他很擅长查资产犯罪
It's gonna take a while. You think?
那得花点时间 你觉得?
Why? What are you doing?
为什么 你们都查到什么了
Not much.
不多
We got no DNRs up. We're not looking at any union assets.
我们没有监听 也没在查任何工会资产
We're not collecting tag numbers or anything.
也没收集到任何航运检验标签之类的
We're not looking for patterns at all. And that's the thing.
我们根本就没在查犯罪模式 什么都没有
I'm trying to tell you about the Barksdale thing.
我一直想跟你说Barksdale案的办案方式
If you go in with the idea you're gonna eat around the edges...
你得明白旁敲侧击...
you never get a meal.
就永远命中不了红心
With Barksdale, Daniels and Freamon had us pulling all kinds of stuff.
对付Barksdale Daniels 和Freamon用上了所有手段
DMV records, phone logs, corporate charter stuff...
车管所记录 电♥话♥记录 公♥司♥执照等...
political campaign contributions.
政♥治♥捐款
If Burrell didn't break the case down so fast...
如果Burrell不这么快结案...
we would've brought back $3 or $4 million in downtown real estate...
我们可能已经查了价值3到4百万的市中心房♥产了...
not to mention the money those guys gave to political campaigns.
更不用提他们捐的政♥治♥献金了
We were deep, really deep.
我们查得很彻底 相当彻底
I've been trying to tell you.
我一直想告诉你来着
If it wasn't for Burrell, that would've been a major case.
如果不是Burrell 那会成为一个要案
String.
String
You know, I just came to check up on you.
你知道 我只是过来看看
See how you holding it down.
看你过得如何
I'm all right.
还不错
Where the little man at? I just put him down.
小家伙呢 刚睡下
You want something to drink?
你想喝点什么
Do D'Angelo know what he's missing?
D'Angelo知道他失去了什么吗
I'm sure he do.
我想他肯定知道
You just reminded me about something.
你倒是提醒了我
Tag's still on it.
商标还在呢
He bought it before he got stopped in Jersey.
他在Jersey被捕前买♥♥的
Never been worn.
还没来得及穿
You know, it's a shame to let things go to waste.
你知道 浪费就是犯罪
You know, you can give away the man's clothes...
你知道 你能扔掉男人的衣服...
but that don't make him gone, right?
但没法让他们消失 不是吗
I ain't forget him.
我没忘记他
You ain't been to see him much neither, though.
但也没怎么去看过他
It's been hard. It's been hard?
最近不怎么好过 不好过?
It's been hard on him, too.
他也不怎么好过
A lot of bad things caught up in a man's head when he's on lock-down.
一个人被关进去就会想很多乱七八糟的事
Man need to see his baby mama.
他需要看到孩子他妈
Need to see his child, too.
还有他孩子
Only one thing he needs to be secure about, and if not...
他需要借此安心 否则...
then he might start thinking he can't do that time...
他会觉得自己无法忍♥受那刑期...
and then we all got problems.
到时我们就麻烦了
You understand me?
你明白了?
How you set here?
你在这没困难吧
The apartment, the car, the money's all right?
房♥子 车 钱都没问题?
It's good.
都好
It's good?
都好?
I know it's good.
我知道都好
But you know what I'm talking about, right?
但你知道我在说什么 对吗
We all got a job to do, and your job is to let D'Angelo know we still family.
我们都有自己的事做 你的任务 就是让D'Angelo知道我们还是一家
It's important.
那很重要
I'm an XL.
我的尺码是XL
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Your round, Jimmy. Jesus.
到你了 Jimmy 上帝
I'm gonna owe the baby-sitter half my salary...
如果我现在不闪...
if I don't throw myself out of here right now.
就得把一半的薪水送给保姆了
You got kids? Two.
你有孩子? 两个
Daddy working late, too?
老爸也工作到很晚?
Not a day in his goddamn life.
他可从来没有过
You barely made a dent.
你不用付
Good night, gents.
晚安 先生们
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
What's that about? I don't know.
什么情况 不知道
Tell you what I'm gonna do.
告诉你我要干什么
Solve the fucking case? Not a shot.
解决这该死的案子? 才不
I'm gonna give this one a name. A name?
我要给她取个名 取名?
She's not going out to Crownsville, this one.
她不会被葬在Crownsville
Not on me, she's not.
我查就不会
So what are you gonna do with her?
那你想怎么做
Pay for a box and a mortician and ship her back to Bumfuck, Europe?
买♥♥个棺材 办个葬礼 再送回欧洲的某个鬼地方?
No, I'm gonna find where her people at.
不 我要找到她的亲友
How does that matter? You see, this is that Catholic shit, Jimmy.
那有什么关系 这算是天主教那套吗 Jimmy
This is that little altar-boy-guilt talking.
这是祭坛男孩的忏悔
What the fuck I got to feel guilty about?
我他妈有什么好忏悔的
Let me count the ways.
我算算
Good morning, Major.
早上好 警长
What the....
我靠....
Wilmington? Son of a bitch!
Wilmington? 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Frank?
Frank?
Ring, how's it hanging?
Ring 最近如何?
Not so good.
不咋地
Not right now. Yeah?
至少现在如此 是吗
I'm late on my dues. You know that, right?
我会费迟交了 你知道 对吧
You're late, yeah.
你迟交了 对
And I'm parking that piece-of-shit Buick two blocks from the house...
还有我把那破别克停在离家两个街区外
hoping for a lazy repo man.
希望收破烂的手脚别太勤快
That bad?
有那么糟?
I know you ain't been getting hours, it's been slow.
我知道你拿不到工时 进展有点慢
Five days last month.
上月只做了五天
That's all. Is that all?
就这么点 就这么点?
Look, I got to shit or get off the pot here.
听着 我要么饿死要么只能离开了
I'm gonna go with 47. Do me a favor.
我要去47分会 行行好
Frank, you been fair, I ain't saying otherwise.
Frank 你很公正 我不会说你不公正
It's just there's 60 checkers above me with more seniority, and that's all she wrote.
只是我前面还有六十个比我资格老的
Do me a favor. Go down Clement Street tonight...
帮帮忙 今晚到Clement街...
give this to Dolores, tell her you need a beer and a shot on me.
把钱给Dolores 告诉她 你要来杯啤酒 我请
Frank, I... Just do that much.
Frank 我... 就帮我这个忙
You have a round on me, you go home.
我请客 喝完回家
You wanna come in tomorrow, tell me you're going with 47, I'm with you on it.
你明天如果还过来告诉我 你想去47分会 我随你
Thanks.
谢谢
Lane 4, you got a trucker's code and tag.
4号♥车道 获知车牌
Pick me a winner, Johnny.
帮我挑一个 Johnny
You're ugly enough to be a teamster.
你丑得真适合开卡车
Lick me, you whore.
咬我啊 贱♥货♥
It'll be up on wheels. K-row, slot 1 22.
即将上车 K排 122号♥位
Roger that.
收到
Look, misdelivery.
看 错误交付
Can was supposed to go ashore at Norfolk.
本该在Norfolk上岸的集装箱
Yeah, where you want it?
嗯 你想搁哪儿?
I'm gonna need it on wheels at K-1 22.
我想在K-122装车
My man'll pick it up there.
我的人会在那收♥货♥的
Thanks, Horse.
谢了 Horse
Wrong box, misdelivery.
送错的集装箱
No need to count, Butch.
不用数了 Butch
My shit always right. Hearing.
我向来够数 听
Hearing is believing.
耳听为实
Boy'll meet you outside when you ready to roll.
你准备好的话 小鬼会在外面等你
I'm ready now.
准备好了
No, dog. Not from me you don't.
不 小狗 我才不给你
Later, Butchie.
回见 Butchie
Your man Avon ain't got no flex.
Avon那儿没法通融了?
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表