剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
The bill of sale from the pawn shop is in there, too.
从当铺买♥♥的凭证也在
It wouldn't have mattered if the second victim had backed up on his story.
就算有第二个受害人出来佐证 那也无关紧要了
Your cousin was locked in.
你堂弟的牢坐定了
Your uncle was sitting yesterday right where you're sitting now...
你叔叔昨天就坐在 你现在坐的这个位置上...
ready to give us everything, if we made the drug charges go away for you.
他愿意交代一切 只要我们放弃对你贩毒的指控
And maybe got your cousin to a better lock-up than Eager Street.
也许让你的堂弟关进一个 比Eager街监狱更好的地方
As you can see, we're willing to honor that deal...
你也看见了 我们愿意遵守这个约定...
even if it didn't happen for your uncle.
即使你的叔叔不能再做到了
Spiros was the main guy.
Spiros是那个主脑
He told me and Frank which cans to disappear...
他告诉我和Frank 要让哪个集装箱消失...
and then when it came to me and the drugs, he was the one that hooked that up, too.
而我的毒品生意 也是他牵线搭桥
The lsraeli, he was their drug guy.
那个希伯来人 是他们的毒贩
I went through him for all my re-ups...
我通过他来补货...
until they passed me off to White Mike McArdle. You know Mike?
直到他们让我去找"麦克白"McArdle 你们知道Mike吧?
Guess you do.
看来是的了
Double G was in charge of stolen shit.
"双G"负责销赃
Anything we could lift from the docks went straight to his store...
任何我们能从码头带走的东西 都会送到他的店里
but he's dead, so why am I wasting your time, right?
但是他死了 所以多说无益 不是吗
Her, I don't know.
她? 我不认识
My uncle, you know about him.
我的叔叔 你们都知道了
I don't know why you got Horse's picture up there.
我不知道你们怎么会把"马面"的照片也放上去
Horse don't know shit. I'll testify to that.
"马面"什么都不知道 我可以作证
What about the Russian?
那俄♥罗♥斯♥人呢?
He drove for them.
他替他们开车
Anything that had to come off the docks, he was their guy.
所有运离码头的东西 都是经他的手
But I also got the feeling that if somebody had to get hurt...
但是我也觉得 如果要收拾谁
he was probably going to be around for that part of it, too.
也会是他出面动手
Why did you think that?
为什么你会这么觉得?
Sergei, he just carried it like that.
Sergei 他行事就是如此
And also, after them girls died in the can...
而且 那些女孩死在集装箱里以后..
they told me that whoever fucked that up...
他们告诉我 那个坏了事的混♥蛋♥
they had already got to in Philly.
他们已经在费城抓住了
They said that whoever did that to them girls was dead.
他们说害死那些姑娘的家伙已经死了
And how did they say it?
他们是怎么说的?
They just said, I don't know...
他们说...我不知道...
that the guy that you all was looking for...
那个你们要找的人...
he was a dead end.
是个"死"胡同
A dead end? Yeah.
死胡同? 是的
In Philly, they said.
他们说是在费城
Who's the suit?
西装男是谁?
You sure?
你确定?
We know that someone is above your man Spiros.
我们知道Spiros上面还有人
Someone he was in communication with.
一个他曾联♥系♥过的人
Yeah, The Greek.
是的 "希腊人"
Sure, I know who you mean. I mean, I don't have a name or nothing.
当然 我知道你是指谁 可惜我不知道名字和其他
The man in the suit...
这个穿着西装的...
the man with Vondopoulos in the photograph.
那个和Vondopoulos 一起出现在照片里的
That's not The Greek?
不是"希腊人"?
That's The Greek right there.
"希腊人"是这位
That the guy?
这个家伙?
He picked out an Eastsider, all right.
还行 他认出了一个东区人
Cheese runs with Proposition Joe's mob.
Cheese是"建议乔"的手下
Had a few corners off of Ashland, last I heard.
我曾听说 他在Ashland有几个据点
What's the verdict? He did good for us.
裁决如何? 他对我们有用
So I'm out the stat? I owe you one, Sanny.
所以不管我的事了? 我欠你一个人情 Sanny
Both of them? Yeah, that one's his valet.
他们都是? 是的 那是他的跟班
Can I use your bathroom?
我能用你的厕所吗?
Fuck, no. Get out of here.
他妈的没门 滚出去
Bubs, one last question. How's product in the Towers?
Bubs 最后一个问题 高楼区的货怎么样?
It was shit, now it's right.
原本很烂 现在很正
Found this guy. Federal court computer down in D.C.
查到了这个家伙 在华盛顿的联邦法♥院♥电脑里
But not in a bad way.
但不是坏的记录
He's a K Street lawyer down there.
他是在K街的律师
So the suit was only a suit?
所以西装男只是个西装男?
On the other hand, my friend, this is from overseas.
另一方面 我的伙计 这是从海外发来的
A can on the Adriatica, which docks the day after tomorrow at Patapsco.
Adriatica号♥上的一个集装箱 后天将登陆Patapsco码头
Fake manifest out of Le Havre.
伪造的法国勒阿弗尔港货单
You people got reach.
你们的人真是神通广大
That's about $300,000 in man-hours we're holding here.
我们可是花了30万的工资工时
What's the plan for him?
对他有什么打算?
You gotta call the US Attorney about witness protection.
你得打电♥话♥给检察院 要求证人保护计划
We're rounding up his girl and kid.
包括他的女人和孩子
It's best we keep this as quiet as we can.
最好能暗中进行
We already lost one cooperator.
我们已经损失了一位合作人
It's for you.
是找你的
Daniels.
Daniels
Lieutenant, Fitzhugh's calling for WITSEC, and we're pulling in the girlfriend and kid.
警督 Fitzhugh来接受保护的证人 我们也让他的女朋友和孩子加入了
Okay, thanks.
行 谢谢
FBl.
联邦调查局
This is Special Agent Terrence Fitzhugh, Baltimore field office.
这是Baltimore分局的 Terrence Fitzhugh特工
May I speak with Agent Koutris, please? Who?
我可以和Koutris特工谈谈吗? 谁?
Agent Koutris.
Koutris特工
He's no longer with the San Diego field office.
他已经不在San Diego分局了
Where's he at?
那他去哪儿了?
You could try headquarters in Washington. Counterterrorism.
你可以试试华盛顿总部 反恐大队
Counterterrorism? For how long?
反恐大队? 多久了?
I'd have to check, but I'm sure he's been gone from here more than a year.
那我得查查 但我肯定 他去那儿已经有一年多了
Either he comes home in the next five minutes, or I eat my gun.
要么他在五分钟之内回家 要么我就饮弹自尽
I'm just saying, this is not the way...
我只是说 这可不是...
me and you learned how to do it in West Baltimore.
我们在西Baltimore学来的本事
Not by a fucking long shot!
它♥妈♥的♥远了去了
Either your son surrenders within the hour...
要么你儿子在一小时内去自首...
or all the police will come crashing through this door twice a day...
要么我们警♥察♥一天两次 把这掀个底朝天
for as long as it takes you people to get the message. You hear me?
直到你们乖乖就范 你听到我说的了吗?
We will take this door once in the morning and once at night, and toss your house...
我们会早一次 晚一次 撞开这扇门 掀翻你全家
until there isn't any furniture with more than three legs left on it.
直到所有家具都只剩下三条腿
You hear me?
你听见了吗?
Officer, my son turned himself in to the police last night.
长官 我的儿子昨晚已经去警局自首了
At Southeastern. A detective was there at the time.
就在东南警局 当时还有一个探员在场
Motherfucker, c'mon.
搞什么鸟 走
Don't use the phone.
不要用电♥话♥
There'll be an agent posted outside. If you go anywhere, go with him.
会有个特工在外守卫 如果你要去哪儿 带上他
What a dump.
什么垃圾地方啊
You wanted us to get a place, right?
你不是想有个我们自己的地方吗?
If they got to him in Philly...
如果他们在费城抓住了他...
then they probably dumped the body in that area, right?
那他们很可能在那弃尸 不是吗?
No use in dragging a headless torso around further than you need.
何必拖着一个没头的躯干到处跑呢
Good God.
我的天
I bet you there's a police detective somewhere else...
我猜肯定在某个地方还有个警探
Iooking at a table full of heads right now.
盯着桌上一堆脑袋的照片看呢
In that stuff that we took off the ship, did we keep any photos?
我们从船上搜到的东西里 有没有什么照片?
Couple of pictures of one guy that left his gear, yeah.
有几张跳船家伙的照片
They're at ECU.
都在物证科
You two should get on the road. Get up there before the offices close.
你们该上路了 务必在办公室关门前到
Where y'all been at?
你们都去哪儿了?
I'm saying, though, Butchie, something just ain't feel right.
不过我说 Butchie 这事有蹊跷
The man didn't even know what I was saying.
那家伙根本不知道我在说什么
So I just eased off.
所以我就放过了他
You think brother played me? No.
你觉得那大哥玩了我? 不
Y'all can't read lying eyes after all these years...
如果这些年里你连谎言都看不透...
then I'd be talking to a dead man.
那现在我就是跟个死人说话了
You saying Stringer told you...
你说是Stringer告诉你
the brother had something to do with your boy Brandon?
那个老兄和你Brandon小弟的死有关?
Yeah.
是的
Near as I know, Brother Mouzone spends most of his time up north.
但是我却听说 Mouzone大兄最近都是呆在北边
New York and Philly.
纽约 费城
If Avon contracted him to get at you...
如果当初Avon雇他来做掉你
the brother wouldn't have stop coming until you two were bumped.
那除非你们狭路相逢 否则他不会善罢甘休
It's my fault.
是我的错
I should've said no to Prop Joe from the get-go.
我当初就该回绝了"建议乔"
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表