剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I know.
知道了 知道了
We got something here.
我们这里又有发现
Another disappeared can just hit the chassis.
又有一个集装箱在装车的时候消失了
They're running them out in tandem.
真是一前一后啊
That means "one after the other," Jimmy. I know what it means.
那意味着"一个接着一个" Jimmy 我知道那是什么意思
12-08.
1208 1208
Carver, what's the status of your truck?
Carver 你的那辆卡车是什么情况
Left the can at the warehouse and rolled out.
把集装箱留在仓库又开走了
You want us on the truck or the can?
你想让我们盯着卡车还是柜子?
The can. Copy.
柜子 收到
I got no eyes at the port. Kima?
我在码头没有眼线了 Kima呢?
She pulled up. I got it.
她撤了 我去
But the truck already left. You won't make it.
但是卡车已经开走了 你追不上了
I'll call the MPA, delay the truck.
我给港口管理局打电♥话♥ 拖住卡车
Do it. You're still here?
打吧 你还在这干嘛?
Good call.
漂亮
License and registration, please.
驾照和登记证 谢谢
You were doing 24 mph in a 20 mph zone.
你在限速20码的地方开到了24码
You stop for 24 mph?
你拦一辆才开到24码的车?
License and registration.
驾照和登记证
Christ, I wish we had a tap on the port office phone.
老天 我真希望我们对港口办公室的 电♥话♥也有监听
I just wanted to give you a heads up.
我只是想先提醒你一下
That last little item we sent out, it's wrong.
我们最后送出的那个 是错的
I knew it was wrong when I let it go.
我放它走的时候已经知道是错的了
Not on the phone, Frank.
别在电♥话♥里说 Frank
Okay,
好吧
but this time he needs to be there.
但是这一次 他必须到场
In fact, he wants to be there to hear this shit.
实际上 他肯定想亲耳听一听这整件事
Go ahead, open it.
继续 打开它
Bobbie Dolls.
芭比娃娃
What the fuck is this bullshit?
这它♥妈♥的♥是啥破烂?!
I am waiting for Russian vodka and you bring me trash from Taiwan.
我等的是俄♥罗♥斯♥伏特加 你却给我来自台♥湾♥的垃圾
Give me your phone. Fucking Polacks.
给我你的电♥话♥ 该死的波兰佬
Are they thieves or are they stupid?
他们是小偷还是蠢货?
He's dialing the same number.
他在打同一个电♥话♥
It came, but it's nothing.It's bullshit.
东西来了 但不对 一箱子垃圾
I was expecting this.
我料到了
Just get rid of it.
丢了它吧
Get rid of it where?
丢在哪儿?
Drop it in the fucking street.
蠢啊你 就它♥妈♥的♥丢在街上呗
This is sweet. The boss man.
这太棒了 是老板
And we're on him.
被我们找到了
7 a.m.? Man, what the fuck do you think?
早上七点? 伙计 你它♥妈♥的♥怎么不明白
We gotta be there, in place, when they come on.
他们到之前 我们就得就位
Shit is early.
太早了吧
Y'all down for this?
你们不想干了是吧?
'Cause I can find me some motherfuckers to swing bats for me if I have to.
因为我可以再找群混♥蛋♥给我撩把子
You didn't say nothing about no bats. All right.
你之前可没说要带家伙 好吧
That's the fuck I'm talking about. Bring your boys, too. 7:00.
那就是我说的 也带上你的小弟 七点
Hey, Poot. Yo, Poot.
嘿 Poot 嘿 Poot
Come on, man.
拜托 伙计
God damn, you're a pussy-crazed motherfucker.
该死的 你这个死色鬼
A nigger can't look at a female?
兄弟不能看女人吗?
Yeah, but you be getting dizzy behind that shit.
可以啊 可是你看一眼 魂就掉了
At least I be getting some. Well, I be getting some, too.
起码我有甜头尝 我也会啊
But I don't make it my everything.
但是我不会成天就想着它
Lieutenant, you still up?
队长 还在吗?
I'm here.
我在
I'm still on this second can, but it doesn't make sense.
我还守着那第二个柜子 但是没道理啊
He went to ground at an appliance store off Eastern.
他把东西运到了东边一家电器行
Now he's dumping it.
现在又把它扔了
10-4.Come home.
知道了 回来吧
You don't wanna sit on the can?
你不想监视那柜子了?
Negative. The can is clean.
不用了 箱子是干净的
I don't know, Uncle Frank.
我不知道 Frank叔叔
Putting two and two together, and coming up with six, maybe.
也许你是想错了
Maybe.
也许
You called Spiros still, right?
不过 你还是给Spiros打了电♥话♥ 对吧?
Spiros will know what to do.
Spiros会知道怎么做
Come past early tomorrow. I wanna get down the diner first thing.
明天早点过来 我明天第一件事就是去餐馆
All right.
好的
I can't keep up with him.
我跟不上它
What's with the duck?
那鸭子是怎么回事?
Ziggy.
Ziggy
Is Daniels around?
Daniels在吗?
No.
没有
What's the deal with can number two?
第二个集装箱怎么了?
No contraband.
没有走私货
Heard them complaining about it on the wire.
听到他们在电♥话♥里抱怨了
Somebody fucked up.
有人弄错了
The fact is,
事实上
they even called the boss man about it.
他们甚至为这事打给了老板
That's a good day. You guys going for a taste?
今天收获不错 你们打算去喝一杯吗?
No, I'm gonna chase the paperwork.
不 我要把报告赶出来
I gotta spring the sitter.
我得去解放保姆
But for a ride home, I'll go for a quick beer.
但是如果能送我回家 我愿意灌它一杯
But more than one, I get sleepy.
但是超过一杯 我就会犯困了
Yeah, me, too.
嗯 我也是
What, you short a car?
怎么 你没车?
Need new brake pads.
需要换刹车
Two. Boys.
两个 都是男孩
How about you?
你呢?
Boy and a girl.
一个男孩 一个女孩
And your husband, he....
你的丈夫 他...
None of my business, I know, but did he die or something?
我知道不管我的事 不过他去世了还是怎么?
You mean 'cause no one would leave a beauty like me unless he kicked?
你是说除非他翘了 否则不会丢下我这样一个大美人?
I was just asking.
我只是问问
He left me.
他抛弃了我
Left us.
抛弃了我们
Picked up, moved south.
拿着行礼 去了南方
Said it was either my job or him.
说要我在工作和他之间选一个
That I was neglecting my duties around the house, all that.
说我一心扑在工作上 之类的
Said that he didn't get married in order to cook his own dinner.
说他结婚不是为了给自己煮饭吃
Anyway, he's cooking his own dinner now.
不过 反正他现在也是自己做饭了
What about with you and your wife?
你和你妻子呢?
What happened?
发生了什么事?
She died.
她死了
Not now, Gus. I'm good.
不用了 Gus 我够了
Whatever you say, Jimmy.
随你便 Jimmy
So, you about ready to go?
那么 你准备回去了吗?
Sure.
当然
Be right back. I just gotta make a call.
马上回来 我去打个电♥话♥
Please enter your code now.
请输入你的密♥码♥
Hi, may I help you?
嗨 有什么可以效劳的?
Yeah, let me talk to Eve.
嗯 我找Eva
This is Eve. I'm looking to connect.
我是Eva 我找人
Would you like a date tonight?
你今晚想约谁?
No, not tonight. I'm back in town in a couple of nights.
不 不是今晚 几天后我会回这里
Have you been entertained by us before?
你之前有惠顾过我们吗?
No, first time for me.
不 我是第一次
We can arrange whatever you like, whenever you like.
我们可以按照你的喜好 为你安排
yeah. What kind of a girl are you looking for?
好 你想找什么样的姑娘?
We have a variety for you to choose from when you arrive.
我们有很多可供选择 等你到的时候
When are you thinking of coming?
你什么时候到?
Just give me a minute.
给我一分钟
Stop! Move away from the cookiejar.
停下! 离开饼干盒
Long day.
漫长的一天
Yeah, me, too.
是啊 我也是
Thanks for the beer.
谢谢你的酒
Goodbye.
再见
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表