剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
I used the FedCom software, you know?
我用的是联邦调查局的软件 这你知道的吧?
I thought I was talking to some fuck in San Diego.
我以为我是在跟一个 在San Diego的家伙讲话
The 911 boys in D.C.
结果却是在华盛顿的反恐探员
I'm guessing Vondopoulos or The Greek was an asset to them.
我猜测Vondopoulos或是"希腊人" 对他们来说有用
Hooked up like, I don't know, who knows what?
反正是勾搭在一起了 我说不清 谁又知道呢?
I'm sorry, Lieutenant.
我很抱歉 警督
World just keeps turning, right?
地球还在转 不是吗?
You guys move on to something new. No one looks back.
你们去查新的案子 没人会回首
It's on me this time.
这轮我请
Anyone?
谁要?
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Work.
上班
Frank, you cocksucker.
Frank 你这杂种
Odpoczywaj w spokoju(Polish)
安息吧(波兰语)
I can take it from here. You sure?
从这里我可以自己走 你确定?
No one fucks with us on our turf.
没人敢在我们的地盘上捣乱
Where the fuck else am I gonna go? How's it looking?
它♥妈♥的♥我还能去哪儿 这儿怎么样?
One ROIRO at North Point. Graybeards grabbed that.
北码头有搜货船 老头子们都去了
Nothing else today, really.
没别的活儿了
Seniority sucks.
论资排辈最讨厌了
If you ain't senior.
谁让你不够辈分
All right, man.
好吧 伙计
This is a great day for Baltimore.
今天对Baltimore来说意义非凡
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表