剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
What the hell do I look like, Rand McNally?
你当我是什么 Rand McNally(GPS导航仪)?
Which one of your detectives caught all the dead girls?
你们中的哪位探员发现了这些死去的姑娘?
Detectives? They're at the bar already.
探员? 他们已经去酒吧了
These yours?
丢给你们了?
They chalked it up as an accidental and dumped the paperwork on us.
他们定性为事故 把写报告的活儿扔给了我们
She found them, she writes on it.
她发现了她们 所以得她写
I'm McNulty, City Marine Unit. Beatrice Russell.
我是McNulty 市水警组的 Beatrice Russell
You got any IDs yet?
你能确认身份了吗?
No visas or passports.
没有签证或者护照
A few scraps of paper, but nothing to make sense of.
有几页纸 但是看不出名堂来
Russian alphabet on most of it.
大多是些俄文
You just curious?
你只是好奇?
Yeah. Why?
是的 为什么?
Day before yesterday I fished out a Jane Doe from near the bridge.
就在前天 我在桥边捞到一具无名尸
There's no missing person report on file.
但是没有失踪人口的报案
We got 14 bedrolls and 13 bodies.
我们有14个铺盖和13具尸体
Mine was a murder.
我那是凶杀
A murder, you're kidding me?
凶杀 你开玩笑吧?
We got some photos, if you wanna take a look.
我们拍了些照片 如果你想看的话
I called the morgue this morning...
今早我给太平间打了电♥话♥
the only thing they can say is the dental work isn't local.
他们唯一的发现是 那些牙齿不是在当地做的
Overseas, they think.
他们觉得应该是在海外
Is that your girl?
这是你发现的姑娘?
Think so.
我想是的
Looks better here.
这上面更好看
You got her in the water, day before yesterday, out by the bridge?
你前天在桥边发现她在水里?
0900 hours, by the Fort Armistead dock.
九点整 在Fort Armistead码头
Why would you have a murdered girl in the water...
为什么你发现的女孩是被淹死在水里
and the rest of them are suffocating in a can at Patapsco?
而剩下的人却在Patapsco码头的 集装箱里窒息而死
What went wrong?
哪里出了岔子?
Air pipe up top got crushed.
顶上的通风管被压瘪了
Happened when cargo shifted around, most likely.
很可能是发生在调度货物的时候
They had cargo up front of the container with a false back after about 25 feet.
他们用货物在集装箱前部做伪装 在后面25英尺的地方有个暗室
You had cartons stacked in front...
前面看似有很多纸箱
but a tight passage to a small door in the false wall...
但有一条窄道能通向暗室掩体的小门
opens from the outside only.
只能从外开启
They're in here the whole trip?
整个旅途她们都在这里?
Probably not.
很可能不是
Once they're at sea, there's usually someone in the crew...
等她们上了海 通常船员里
who's in on it, you know, a shepherd.
会有个负责照看的人 "牧羊人"
He let's them out to eat, move around, use the bathroom, whatever.
他会放她们出来吃饭 活动 上厕所之类的
They were clawing at the wall for air.
她们当时抓着墙壁 渴望空气
That's what the medical examiner said anyway.
法医应该也说了
Where's the air pipe?
通风管道在哪儿?
That's the hole. Pipe's up top.
那里有个洞 管道在上面
You get a lot of stowaways?
你们这有很多偷渡的?
Some. Usually it's Customs or INS that finds them.
有一些吧 通常是海关和移♥民♥局发现他们
Most are Dominicans or Haitians, or from that part of the world, anyway.
多数是些多米尼加人 海地人 或是那个地方的其他人
Not so much from Europe?
从欧洲来的不多?
A bit more since 9l1 1, actually.
其实 911之后就变多了
I think because people can't get in on visas anymore Iike they used to.
我想是因为大家 不能像以前那样轻易搞到签证了吧
There you go.
到了
Usually, if the shepherd is doing his job...
通常 如果看管的人能尽职
he tries to put a can like this on bottom of the stack...
他会尽量把这种集装箱放在货堆的最下面
so they can pop it and the girls just walk out on the floor of the hold.
那他们就能打开箱门 放女孩们出来
Where was this one?
那它的位置呢?
Look. What?
瞧 什么?
That look right to you?
你没觉得不对?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You said you were with the Marine Unit? Yeah.
你说你是水警? 是啊
What does the Marine Unit have to do with a bunch of dead girls in a can?
水警组和一群死在集装箱里的姑娘 有什么瓜葛?
Not a thing.
完全没关系
What do you want me to do?
你希望我做什么?
You can go to Father Lew,
你可以去找Lew神父
ask him to give Sobotka back his money.
让他把Sobotka的钱还回去
Switch the windows, maybe.
也许 再换扇窗户
You ever in your life seen a priest give money back?
Stanis 你这辈子有看过哪个神父 把钱吐出来的?
The guy pays for a window, he gets a window.
那家伙为窗户掏了钱 那就是他的
I thought you had suction.
我以为你们有交情
At City Hall, I got suction. Down Annapolis, I got suction.
市政厅的 我是有 Annapolis市(马里兰州首府)我也有
But who but the Pope has any drag with the cardinal? Get over it.
但是除了罗马教皇 谁还和红衣主教有一腿? 算了吧
How the fuck's he get that kind of money anyway?
不过 他是怎么弄到那么多钱的?
Now, that's a good question.
这个问得好
I mean, the whole l.B.S. can't have 1,500 guys left in this town...
我是说 整个码头工人兄弟会 在这镇上也没有1500人
and there ain't 100 checkers.
连100个检验员都没有
They got the car ships coming in...
他们还是有货船进来的...
the roll-onlroll-off cargo is keeping them afloat.
调度货物还是能让他们维持生计吧
That's all they got? Pretty much.
就靠这些? 差不多
Past six months, l.B.S. hired Bruce Dibiago's people...
过去六个月里码头兄弟会 雇了Bruce Dibiago的人
to lobby for them down in Annapolis.
到Annapolis为他们游说
They've been good with the political contributions.
他们在政♥治♥献金上很大方
They're throwing around a lot of cash.
出手阔绰
How can they? You tell me.
他们怎么做到的? 你告诉我啊
Dibiago does not come cheap.
Dibiago可不是省油的灯
This is real money we're talking.
我们说的可是真金白银
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
I think Francis Sobotka's into some dirt.
我觉得Francis Sobotka"不干净"
You're the cop, not me.
你是警♥察♥ 我不是
The Grainery?
Grainery大楼?
So I hear Burrell's gonna be the next police commissioner.
我听说Burrell会是下一任的局长
Yeah, I've seen worse.
嗯 我见过更糟的呢
See, if it's crushed by another container,
瞧 如果是被另一个集装箱压瘪的
it should've been one single movement...
那应该不止一个移♥动♥痕迹
maybe two if something shifts, and then shifts back again.
也许会有两个 如果是来回
This looks like someone has been pounding on it in a bunch of spots.
而这个像是有人朝它砸了好几下
See?
瞧
Before I rule it, I wanna go down with a metallurgist to be sure.
在认定之前 我需要找冶金专家求证一下
But yeah, from the look of it...
但的确 从外观上看...
you just bought yourself 13 homicides.
你给自己找了13件凶案
Congratulations.
恭喜
If the commissioner goes down to Washington, it's you, right?
如果局长去了华盛顿 那就轮到你了 对吧?
That's for the mayor to decide. I'd have to clear the council, too.
那得由市长决定 还要获得议会的支持
If the mayor wants you, that's not much of a problem.
如果市长想要你 那就不会有什么问题
You been around as long as me, you make a few enemies.
要是和我一样在位那么久 那给自己树敌是难免的
What, the First District guys?
什么 那些一区的人?
They're not gonna start nothing.
他们搞不起什么风浪
They're pushing Shipley.
他们在力推Shipley
See, that's racist.
瞧 这就是种族歧视
You know, it personally offends me that anybody would reach down past you...
瞧 要是有谁不选你 而去选什么警监
to elevate some colonel just because he happens to be white.
就因为他是个白人 我个人是绝对是看不过去的
You know what I'm gonna do?
你知道我会怎么做吗?
I'm gonna get on the phone and call my friends at the Hall.
我会给市政厅的朋友打个电♥话♥
That'll bring the First District in line.
让一区的人服服帖帖
That's very kind.
那真是太好了
And what if anything is there that I can do for you, Maj. Valchek?
那我有什么能为您效劳吗 Valchek警长?
Funny you should ask.
看你说得多见外
I need a detail.
我需要一个专案组
CID people mostly, though I can spare some bodies out of my district, too.
要由刑侦部挑大梁 不过我还是可以从我的区里抽些人手
What for?
查什么?
I got some guys in the Southeast that are showing a lot of money.
我那东南片里有些人出手很阔绰
Port guys, longshoremen. I.B.S.?
港口的人 码头工人 码头工人兄弟会?
I'm not talking about going after the whole union.
我不是说要查整个工会
Just a couple of guys in one local that look fat.
只是当地一些看上去暴富的家伙
Drugs, maybe, or the usual thieving.
也许是贩毒 或是平常的偷鸡摸狗
Frank Sobotka, you heard the name?
Frank Sobotka 你听说过这名字吗?
No.
没有
And I'm not saying the problem even goes past him.
我觉得问题跑不出这个人
What's he to you?
你觉得他怎么了 Stan
To me?
我觉得?
He's an asshole.
他是个混球
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表