剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Fellows. We need a bug.
两位 我们要买♥♥窃听器
Something that can stand up to the pressures...
能承受现代都市...
of the modern urban crime environment.
犯罪环境压力的窃听器
Let me show you.
过来看看
Okay, fellows, this is the real deal. Smaller than a 22.
两位 这可是个好东西 比点22口径的子弹都小
And it's got a clear channel. Sturdy as hell.
讯号♥清晰 结实耐用
You get this bad boy within 10 feet of any conversation...
放在在谈话者10英尺内...
it sounds like Chuck Thompson doing play-by-play.
就跟听Chuck Thompson(巴尔的摩体育广播员)解说比赛一样清楚
How much? $1,500.
多少 1500块
But seeing as you're sworn officers, the police discount drops it to $1,250.
但看在你们是警♥察♥的份上 打个折 1250块
You in? Am I in?
你买♥♥吗 我买♥♥吗
The man just said $1,250, Herc.
他刚刚说的可是1250块 Herc
Can we give it a test run?
我们能测试一下吗
A test drive in the modern urban crime environment?
在现代都市犯罪环境中测试吗
Yeah, leave me your credit card and take it for 48 hours.
可以 信♥用♥卡♥留下 让你带走48小时
Change your mind, bring it back. No problem.
改主意了 可以退货
Let me consult my partner. Of course.
我跟我搭档商量一下 好的
You got a credit card?
你有信♥用♥卡♥吗
Don't you? It's maxed to the max, man.
你没有? 刷爆了
We've been doing hand-to-hands for a while now...
我们做诱捕有段时间了...
and we ain't no higher up on the ladder and on those corners.
在那些角落没法再有新进展了
We're just gonna use it for a couple days, get what we need, and bring it back.
我们就拿去用两天 达到目的了就还回来
I gave your man some room, that's all.
我只是给你手下找个地方
You gave him a home.
你给他找了个家
Det. Moreland's target looks to be the same as yours.
Moreland警探的目标跟你们一样
No. Yes.
不 一样
You could take these 14 homicides...
你接下这14件谋杀案...
and turn that half-assed detail you got going into something that matters.
能把你半吊子的专案组 整成真像那么回事
I'll be honest. You solve the murders, I'll love you for the stats.
说实话 你解决了谋杀案 为那些统计数字我会爱死你
And if you don't, I've made it so the Homicide Unit...
你解决不了 也让凶杀科...
doesn't have to bear the whole brunt of a lower clearance rate.
不至于承受过低的破案率
It's win-win for me.
在我看来这是双赢
No. Come on, Lieutenant.
不 拜托 警督
A good turn here will not be forgotten.
此恩日后一定报答
I'm trying to dig myself out of the basement with something simple and clean here.
我只是想做些简单明了的工作 让自己离开地下室
Drug arrests, maybe a prostitution bust if I get lucky...
逮些毒贩 运气好再逮些卖♥♥淫的...
and I'm out from under with Burrell.
Burrell就答应把我调离地下室
Sorry, Colonel.
抱歉 警监
You keep the murders, and my ass stays covered.
谋杀案你留着吧 我不搅这浑水
Smarter than he looks.
比看上去聪明
Where's your friend? Who's that?
你朋友呢 你说谁
The black fellow, the Homicide guy. Case is done, for all I know.
那个黑人 凶杀科那个 据我所知结案了
Yeah?
是吗
You all didn't go for nothing, and no one on the ship did either.
你们什么都不招 船上那些也是
So, he sent me back and moved on to new business.
所以他让我回来了 自己去办新案子
So you back to the usual then? Yeah, the usual.
这么说你又跟以往一样了? 嗯 跟以往一样
Except I won't be around Patapsco or North Point much.
只是我不会再常到 Patapsco或North Point巡逻了
Starting tomorrow, I'm down at the Fairfield Terminals.
明天开始 我要去Fairfield站
Fairfield?
Fairfield?
Yeah, bosses want another car patrolling the chemical plants.
对 上面希望在那边的化工厂 多派辆巡逻车
Because of terrorism, I guess.
我猜跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关吧
You're too pretty for the Fairfield Piers, darling.
你太漂亮了 去Fairfield码头太可惜了 亲爱的
You need to be uptown here with us.
你该在这儿跟我们一块
You got stripes in the Southeast...
你在西南区升了官...
and can't pull Valchek's spy van to work his own detail?
却不能用Valchek的监控车 为他的专案组工作?
Man, I've never seen that thing.
伙计 那车我连鬼影都没见着
Snug. As a bug.
藏起来 像条小虫
In a rug.
裹在小毯里
Let's go.
出发
This shit is hypnotic. Boring, too.
这东西让人昏昏欲睡 还很无聊
You make a show of it?
你去演了出戏?
Let everyone working see me in that radio car.
让工作的人都看见我在巡逻车里
Is that the Valparaiso?
那是Valparaiso号♥?
It ain't a Talco Line ship, doesn't have Horseface working.
它不是Talco航运公♥司♥的船 "马面"不在上面作业
Probably wasting half a day watching it offload.
看它卸了半天货 估计也是白忙
Yeah, we should be at the bar by now. Nothing's wasted.
就是 我们现在该在酒吧了 没白忙
I've been getting a feel for this shit. How it plays and works without the dirt.
我找到点感觉了 弄明白了正常的运作
So when they lose a can... I see it go.
当他们丢了个集装箱... 我就会发现
Gentlemen. Ladies.
先生们 女士们
The future is now.
未来从此开始
To bring goods to an exploding global economy...
为在爆发式的全球经济中输送物资...
and to deliver those goods faster, cheaper and safer...
做到更快 更便宜 更安全...
modern robotics do much of the work in the world's largest seaport, Rotterdam.
世界最大的港口 鹿特丹 采用现代机器人技术
Moving cargo is a traditional strength of the Dutch...
物流是荷兰的传统强项...
who shuttle more freight in fewer man-hours than any port in the world.
较之世上其他港口 他们用 更少的人力运输更多的货物
And now, the Dutch have modeled the future of cargo management.
现在 荷兰人向我们 展示货物管理的未来
Completely containerized cargo arrives and departs...
在三分之一英里长的船上...
on ships a third of a mile long, 24 hours a day, with short turnaround.
全集装箱式运输货物装卸 一天二十四小时 周期更短
Smart card technology provides greater security...
智能卡技术提供了更好的安全性...
and improved accountability, with no need for unreliable human surveillance.
增强了可靠性 不用枉费欠可靠的人力监控
Frog, man, we light five caps is all, man.
Frog 伙计 我们就少了五支的钱
I'm saying, you getting all ridiculous over bits and pieces. You feeling me?
我是说 你太斤斤计较了 明白吗
Nigger, it's the principle of the thing.
不 伙计 这是原则问题
It's like you in a store working the register...
就像你在商店当收银员...
and at the end of the day, the shitjust add up.
一天结束 就得把钱加一块
Mad Dog gonna roll through here tomorrow with the re-up...
Mad Dog明天要来收余款...
and I want to have the package right for once.
至少这次我得让钱够数
Hey, Carver.
嘿 Carver
Isn't technology the fucking bomb?
难道技术不是个炸♥弹♥吗
...and global positioning systems guide each container...
...而全球定位系统指导每个集装箱...
to its proper spot, on board or on the docks...
各就其位 在甲板或码头...
while state-of-the-art-computers track shipments in every part...
同时最先进的电脑 追踪每个码头的装运...
Some of the systems you're seeing have already been upgraded.
部分你们所见的系统已升级
Rotterdam now works 350 million tons of cargo annually...
鹿特丹现在的年吞吐量为3亿5千万吨♥...
leaving Singapore a distant second.
把新加坡远远甩开
What kind of man-hours are the stevedores clocking over there?
那里的工人工时有多少
I don't have those figures handy. I'm sorry.
我手头没有这方面数据 抱歉
But Rotterdam does employ 4,000 people.
但鹿特丹的确雇佣了4000人
4,000 people to move 350 million tons a year?
4000人一年装卸3亿5千万吨♥?
That's right. That's efficiency, Nat.
没错 很有效率 Nat
By eliminating some of the more dangerous work...
因为排除了一些高危工作...
the Rotterdam technologies have reduced...
鹿特丹的新技术使得...
employee work-related accidents and injuries by 60%.
雇工工伤事故降低了60%
I think we can all be happy with that, can't we?
这是我们乐意看到的 不是吗
Question? Yes?
有问题吗 请说
The GPS readings, are they exact...
那些GPS读数 它们是否...
You can't get hurt if you ain't working, right?
不作业当然不会有工伤 不是吗
No, they work with all kinds of cargo, in all kinds of weather.
不 能用于任何货运 适应任何天气
Coming.
来了
Hey, Jackie. String. You, too?
嘿 Jackie String 你也送吃的?
We got enough food for three weeks right now.
我们收到的食物够吃上三周了
How's Brianna? Is she back there?
Brianna还好吗 她在里面?
What's up, little man?
你好吗 小家伙?
How you holding up?
你感觉怎么样
Bri.
Bri
Brianna
Brianna
Nicky boy, you get days this week? No.
Nicky你这周拿到工时了吗 没有
Four ships on Thursday. You could've pulled a day for sure.
周四有四艘船 你至少能做一天
That's your half on the last two packages, plus what Frog owed you on your own shit.
这是上两批货你的五成 还有你那批Frog欠你的
It's all there, cuz.
都在这了 小子
What the fuck is wrong with you, smiley? Nothing.
你♥他♥妈♥哪根筋不对了 笑脸君? 没什么
What did Frog say?
Frog怎么说
"Here's a couple of hundred extra, make the little goof happy"?
"这是额外的几百块 把那小白♥痴♥哄开心点"?
The packages were my thing, Nick.
那批货是我自己的事 Nick
Fuck, if you ain't handle that business better, too.
靠 你要是不管更好
Zig, we're making money.
Zig 我们在赚钱了
It's your move, Nicky.
那是你赚的 Nicky
Fuck it. I got other issues right now.
去他的 我现在还有别的事要烦呢
Paternity?
亲子鉴定?
Priscilla Katlow.
Priscilla Katlow
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表