剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
Remember?
记得不?
They beat the shit out of you.
他们把你打得很惨
Yeah.
是的
Then you say to me:
然后你跟我说
"Boy, I might have brung you into this world...
"孩子 也许是我把你带到这个世界上的..."
"but you the one who gonna have to live in it."
"但是生活是你自己的"
Ma, I'm still here.
妈 我仍在这里
Me. You gotta let me live like I need to live.
我 你应该让我过 我该过的生活
You tell Avon, Stringer, and Donette...
你告诉Avon...Stringer和Donette
all of them, to leave me be.
他们所有人 别管我
All right, look, fuck y'all. I need a drink.
好了 娘的 我要喝一杯
Come on, we're almost through 2002. No.
来吧 2002年的快看完了 不
Tomorrow is another goddamn day, right?
明天又是糟糕的一天 对吧?
Yeah.
是的
They look thirsty, a round on me.
他们看起来挺饥渴 这轮算我的
Yo, Mr. Sobotka, friend to the working man...
哟 Sobotka先生 劳动人♥民♥的朋友...
master of the game.
游戏高手
How many votes we get down in Annapolis tonight, Frankie?
今天晚上我们在Annapolis 搞定多少票 Frankie?
Been here long? Since my hair was brown.
来这很久了? 从毛长齐了就在这了
I was telling Chess about Benny.
我在和Chess说Benny的事
Benny with the harelip? That's a good one.
Benny 有兔唇的那个? 这个有意思
See, Benny was working the hole and he got hit with a shackle.
Benny在打桩的时被卸扣砸了一下
Chunk of steel clocked him good, but he didn't tell nobody.
一大块铁把他狠狠砸了一下 但是他对谁也没说
Not until he came in here.
直到他到这来
That's when Little Nose told Benny to call the union lawyer.
那时"小鼻子"就叫Benny 去告诉工会律师
Paul Sevel? Yeah.
Paul Sevel? 是的
God rest his soul.
上帝保佑他安息
So Benny calls Paul.
因此 Benny就打电♥话♥给Paul
"Me been hit with a 'ackerel," Benny says.
"我被一个大卸扣砸了" Benny说
"A mackerel?
"一条青花鱼"?
"You working frozen foods again?" Paul says.
"你又在负责冷冻食品?" Paul说
"No, 'oddamn it, a 'ackerel."
"不 妈的 是一个卸扣"
Then he slams the phone down.
然后他就撂下电♥话♥
"'Other'ucker on 'is way over 'ere.
"那家伙正赶过来"
"Says he can't undertan' me."
"他说他听不懂我的话"
Little Nose says, "Why he wanna do that?
"小鼻子"问 "他干嘛来啊?"
"Benny don't talk no fucking better in person."
"当着你的面 Benny也没法说人话啊"
So that's it? Me and Cheese are straight?
那就这样了? 我和Cheese了结了?
Yeah, you're straight.
是的 了结了
That there's $2,400 for Princess.
这2400是赔车钱
She was worth more than that.
它比这值钱多了
Dolo. One for the bar, hon.
Dolo 下一轮算我的
You win the lotto?
你赢大乐透了?
If my old man can do it, who the hell says I can't?
如果我老爹可以 谁说我不可以?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你有病啊?
Nick, when I'm flush, I'm flush.
Nick 今朝有酒今朝醉
We ain't gonna live forever, right?
谁也不能长生不老 对吧?
Next round's on me.
下一轮算我的
Not for me, I'm gonna head out.
我不喝了 先走了
Come on, Frank, belly up.
别啊 Frank 一醉方休
Take a rain check.
改天吧
And that one as well, huh? Makes 22.
这个也是同样? 这是第22个
All on the Talco line.
都是Taclo航运公♥司♥
All with Horseface Pakusa working the ship.
都有"马面"Pakusa 在上面工作
We're on it then.
我们找到规律了
You gonna call Bunk?
你要给Bunk打电♥话♥吗?
Detective Moreland is indisposed.
Moreland警官身体欠安
You with Daniels and them?
你和Daniels他们在一起?
No.
不
We just parked the computer down there.
我们只是把计算机放在那
We're orphaned, man.
我们就是弃儿 伙计
Orphaned? Yeah.
弃儿? 是的
Rawls is talking like...
Rawls说的那话...
if I don't come home with 14 clearances...
像是如果我不搞定那14个案子...
I can't come home at all.
我就不用再回去了
Lester, too.
Lester也是一样
Where's the love, Jimmy?
真爱在哪里 Jimmy?
Where is the motherfucking love?
它♥妈♥的♥真爱到底在哪里?
Whoa, man. Hey, hey
嘿 伙计 不要
So what's up with you, man?
那你又怎么了 伙计?
Nothing.
没怎么
Nothing, huh?
没怎么 哼?
I'm done, Bunk. Bird is my last piece of old business.
都结束了 Bunk Bird的案子是我最后一件事
I got nothing new.
现在我没什么事了
I was trying for an ID on this one...
就是一直想确定这人是谁...
and I can't even tell you why.
我也不知道为什么这么做
Just a way to pretend I was still a murder police, I guess.
我猜我是假装自己仍是一名凶杀组警官吧
Who gives a fuck, right?
谁在乎了 对吧?
Elena and I are gonna try again.
Elena和我要再给对方次机会
Shit. I'm done fucking myself up, Bunk.
操 我再也不想搞砸了 Bunk
I am done.
再也不了
Come on, man, let's go home.
来吧 伙计 我们回家
All right, man.
好的 伙计
Over here, shitbird.
这边 兔崽子
What the hell happened to you?
你到底出什么事了?
I fell down. How many times?
摔跤了 几个跟头?
Let's walk.
一起走吧
Pop, I'm Walk with me, Zig.
爸 我... 跟我走 Zig
Votes break for us, that pier comes back online by next spring.
投票对我们有利 码头明年春天就能重新启用
More ships, more work.
更多的船 更多的工作
Yeah, great.
好 很棒
What the fuck are you about?
你到底怎么了?
What?
怎么?
Is that my son lighting hundred dollar bills like an asshole...
在一间坐满工会弟兄的酒吧里 拿张拿百元大钞
in a bar full of working stiffs?
在那装B点烟的居然是我儿子?
What the fuck is that?
搞毛?
Just a smile.
就是高兴一下
A smile? Yep, a smile.
高兴一下? 是 高兴一下
You wanna hit me again, Pop, go ahead, take a shot.
你想再揍我 爸 来啊 打吧
Where you come by that kind of cash? You know you ain't had the days.
你从哪弄来这些钱的? 你知道你排不上出工的号♥
Definitely not.
决对派不上
It's 'cause my father's in the union.
因为我老爹在工会里
Fuck that.
我♥操♥
Seniority prevails, Zig.
先来后到 Zig
It's the only way to keep it halfway honest.
这是保持会员忠诚的唯一办法
I know, I ain't complaining.
我知道 我没抱怨
I wish I could give you more.
我希望我能给你更多机会
You don't think I want to throw you more?
你认为我不想给你更多机会?
You throw plenty.
你给很多了
It's just, Christ, Zig. If I'd listened to your mother,
只是 上帝啊 Zig 如果我听了你老妈的话
she's the one always talking about Pop
她总是说... 爸
It's cool. You should do community college
没事的 你该去上社区学院
like your brother.
像你兄弟一样
Pop, don't.
爸 不要
You wanna know what I remember?
你想知道我还记得什么?
Do you?
想知道吗?
I remember you,
我记得你
and Uncle Jerry and Uncle Walt Pe-Pop...
和Jerry叔叔 Walt叔叔 爷爷...
all sitting around the kitchen table,
都坐在餐桌旁边
talking shit about this gang and that gang...
说那些这个帮那个帮的破事...
who's better with the break-bulk...
谁卸货更快...
who could turn it around faster, who's lazy.
谁运货更快 谁偷懒
Always a fucking argument, right?
总是争来争去 对吧?
Four Polacks, six opinions.
4个波兰佬 6种观点
I remember when youse all went down to picket them scabs...
我记得你们到Covington码头
at Covington Piers...
围堵破坏罢♥工♥者
how Jackie Taylor got run over by a police car...
Jackie Taylor怎样被一辆警车辗了...
in the middle of that whole goddamn mess.
所有一切乱成一锅粥
I remember when the Paceco fell during that windstorm.
我记得 场桥在风暴中倒了(Paceco是此起重机的牌子)
You remember, right? Killed Fat Rick dead.
你记得对吧? 压死了胖子Rick
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表