剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
every now and again.
出没一下
Need some air in here.
这里得换点气了
Leave it.
别 别 别
I don't need the hassle if Rawls comes past.
我可不想Rawls经过的时候找骂
You're not the run-of-the-mill kind of asshole, are you?
你不是一般的混♥蛋♥ 对吧 Jimmy?
You're the special kind of asshole.
你可是独一无二的混球啊
I'm special, all right.
我是很特别 好吧
How long did it take you to figure out the tide...
你花了多长时间 搞清楚那些潮汐
took that girl over the county line?
把那女孩送过了交接线?
Three hours.
三小时
Three hours...
三小时...
with your little harbor maps...
用你那小小的港口地图...
and your tide tables just to stick Rawls with an extra body.
和你的潮汐表 就为了给Rawls多塞具尸体
Never mind that you just fucked Cole with a stone whodunit.
更别提你给Cole找了件大悬案
That's collateral damage. Yeah.
那是殃及池鱼 嗯
Are you gonna waste that crab gut?
你要浪费蟹黄?
You're a pussy, besides, Jimmy.
看来你更是个娘们 Jimmy
We need Omar, Jimmy. You see this.
我们需要Omar Jimmy 你看这个
Thirteen girls? Yeah, I heard about it.
十三个女孩? 是的 我听说了
Who caught it?
谁的案子?
It ain't ours.
反正不是我们
Port police has jurisdiction over Patapsco.
港口警局有对Patapsco河的管辖权
Ain't gonna be a murder either, so who gives a fuck?
反正也不是谋杀 谁会多管闲事啊
Listen, Jimmy, I ain't got no case on Bird...
听着 Jimmy 我可拿不下Bird这案子
unless that crazy motherfucker Omar testifies. You hear me?
除非那混♥蛋♥疯子Omar作证 你听到我说的了吗?
It's time you show Bunk the love.
是时候你给Bunk展示你的爱了
You want love, you come and sit on my lap.
你想要爱 就过来坐我的大腿
Shit.
操
This pretty motherfucker comes over and tells me...
那个婊♥子♥养♥的♥过来跟我说...
the customs seal got broke on the dock and I'm responsible.
码头上那海关的封条破了 要我负责
Can you fucking believe that?
它♥妈♥的♥你信吗?
I seen the goddamn thing on the crane, the seal's already broke.
我在吊车上就看到这该死的玩意早破了
Who got to it?
谁干的?
The crew probably. Some goddamn ordinary seamen.
很可能是船员 一些该死的水手
What was it? Vodka, I think.
什么货? 伏特加吧 我想
I ain't saying we didn't squeeze a case or two...
我没说我们没有顺个一两箱...
but fuck it, Frank, the can was already open.
但是去它的 Frank 整个集装箱都已经开了
I didn't come to the union hall today on the back of no bread truck.
得了吧 Tommy 你当我没见过猫腻吗
I swear, Frank, we grabbed a couple cases at the end...
我发誓 Frank 我们就在最后拿了几箱...
after everyone of them sailor boys damn near raped it.
还是在那些水手风卷残云之后
A couple of cases? Yeah, it was four.
只有几箱? 是的 四箱
What the fuck is up with the police?
那些警♥察♥搞毛啊?
What?
什么?
They're stroking tickets on every fucking car.
他们它♥妈♥的♥给每辆车都开了单子
"Rear tag not entirely visible?"
"后车牌无法完全可见"?
You got the tow bar set high.
你的拖曳杆装得高了
"Emergency access blocked." Are you kidding me?
"紧急通道被堵塞" 你跟我开什么玩笑?
We've been parking this side of the building
自从该死的船有了帆篷起
since the fucking ships had sails.
我们就把车停在大楼这一侧了
Come on, pal, what the fuck?
拜托 老兄 到底怎么回事?
It ain't me, it's my boss.
不是我 是我的头儿
Who's your boss?
谁是你的头儿?
Valchek, Southeast district.
Valchek 东南区
Stan Valchek?
Stan Valchek?
The district commander, yeah.
区警长 是的
That sawed-off piece of shit. Why the hell is he fucking with us?
这个矮冬瓜 他干嘛忍♥我们?
Whatever it's about, you definitely got the man's attention...
不管是什么 反正他卯上你们了...
'cause word comes down this morning from my shift lieutenant...
因为今天早上我长官就放话了
we're to ride past your union hall twice a day and paper cars.
我们一天得来你们工会大院巡逻两次 给车子开罚单
You work for a gaping asshole.
你在给个脑残卖♥♥命
More than one actually.
其实不止一个
We're not gonna put up with this shit, we're gonna go downtown on it.
你知道我们不会忍♥气吞声的 我们会上♥访♥到市里
Take it all the way to the mayor's office,
闹到市长办公室去吧
I can't blame you, but leave me out of it.
我不怪你 但是别把我卷进去
It's chain of command.
他是官 我是兵
I mean, I gotta live with the son of a bitch, too, right?
我是说 我也得忍♥受那婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 对吧?
You can't tell me this place ain't clean.
你怎么能说这地方不干净?
You talk when I say you can.
我没让你开口就不准讲话
Who told you to decorate, nigger?
谁让你布置了 小子?
Cell look pretty fucked up to me.
我看这屋子乱透了
What you calling clean?
你管这叫干净?
Man, I ain't done shit. Don't say that to me, motherfucker!
伙计 我什么都没干 别敷衍我 混♥蛋♥!
Pets, too?
还有宠物?
No, you see, they plastic, they got little motors and all, man.
不 你瞧 它们是塑料的 只有个小马达而已 哥们
Clean this shit before lock-down.
在宵禁之前把这里弄干净了
That's four in a row, bitch!
连续四次了 娘的!
Wait here, this won't take long.
在这儿等着 不会很久
What do you want from me? He's an E-rate and you're a "G."
你想从我这得到什么? 他是E级的 而你才是个"G"
He wants the ship, he gets the ship.
他想要这船 只能给他咯
Seniority, Mims, seniority.
资历 Mims 资历
There ain't no union without it, brother.
没了它 工会也就不存在了 老兄
Your sweetheart's out there.
你的甜心来了
Who?
谁?
I gotta go, Mims, I got to.
我得挂了 Mims 我得挂了
Kind of empty in here.
这里有点空荡荡啊
Everyone's working.
大家都在干活
You getting the message?
你收到话了?
The message?
什么话?
I had people working on a window for the nave up St. Casmir's since Easter...
从复活节开始我就让工人 为圣Casmir教堂的中堂打造窗户了
you know that?
你知道吗?
I took money from half a dozen different people...
我从六个不同的人那收到捐款
told them where it was gonna go.
告诉他们钱会花到哪儿
You tell Father Lewandowski?
你跟Lewandowski神父说了?
I was gonna surprise him.
我是打算给他个惊喜
Yeah, you surprised everybody.
是啊 你让大家都惊喜了
Now there's one window too many, right?
结果"僧多粥少"了 对吗?
Here's the thing, Father Lew says...
还有件事 Lew神父说...
he could take another window in the rectory on the second floor.
他可以在二楼内殿也可以按一个
Good for you.
对你来说不错啊
No, good for you, Frank.
不 是你走运 Frank
You don't want my finger in your eye, you better do what's right here.
不想让我瞎了你的狗眼 就放聪明 上道点
What's right?
什么是上道?
What's right would be for you to come down here to my house...
上道应该是你恭恭敬敬地来我这儿
Iike a decent human being and ask a common courtesy.
点头哈腰 有求于我
But that's not you, it's not your way.
但那就不是你了 不是你的做派
My old man always said you were a half-ass punk...
我家老头子一直说 你从小
over at Holy Redeemer as a kid.
在圣Redeemer教区里就是个小混混
My sister said you were a pain in the ass pest at all them CYO dances...
我姐姐说你在天主教青年会的舞会上 简直是个可恶的讨厌鬼
where none of the girls would even look at you.
没有哪个姑娘愿意看你一眼
Damn near everyone at the Point said when you got your badge...
在你得到你警徽的时候 这里几乎所有人都在说
it was too much for anybody named Valchek to have a patrolman's drag.
姓Valchek的警♥察♥遍地开花
And sure enough, you've been an official asshole every day since.
无容置疑 从那天起 你就成了地地道道的人♥渣♥
Fuck you! And your window!
滚你的吧 还有你的窗户!
Where are you gonna be?
你要去哪儿?
I'm gonna go find some lunch somewhere, maybe.
也许我会找个地方吃午饭
Give me an hour, yeah?
准我离开一个小时 行吗?
Yeah.
行
What the fuck is this?
这它♥妈♥的♥啥玩意儿?
A knot.
结啊
Why don't you just do bunny ears?
你干嘛不直接弄个"兔子耳朵"?
So what else we got?
那我们还有什么收获?
Medics, clothes, bedrolls, that's it.
药品 衣物 铺盖 就这些
Here's a letter, though.
不过还有封信
A letter? What language?
信? 什么语言?
Who knows?
谁知道
Same backwards-ass writing, though.
写得跟天书似的
That's like Russian or something, I'm telling you.
我敢说 应该像是俄文之类的
Can't figure the name or the address...
猜不出名字和地址...
but the stamp says "Magyar" on it.
但是邮票上有"Magyar"(匈牙利)
Where's Magyar?
Magyar在哪儿?
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表