剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
He thinks they've got too much money.
他觉得他们太阔绰了
And so, being Valchek, he gets a detail.
于是 Valchek如他所愿成立了专案组
That it? Pretty thin.
就这样? 有点空穴来风
I don't care if you make a case for Valchek or not.
我不在乎你是否真给Valchek办出个案子
I do care that the old Polack comes away from it...
我只在乎那个波兰老家伙解散小组的时候
feeling he got his money's worth.
觉得他花的钱值了
Valchek asked for me by name, didn't he?
Valchek点名要我 对吧?
You two are trading horses and you need me in the corral.
你们俩做交易 需要我来当筹码
How about this?
这样吧
If I bring in the case...
如果我拿下这案子
you make the detail permanent as a major case unit...
你就让这个专案组永久作为
within CID.
刑侦部的一个单位
Fair enough.
行
Just keep Valchek stroked and make sure you bring in a drug case or two.
只要能安抚好Valchek 破一两桩毒品案子
One other thing.
还有一个条件
A promotion and the promise of a specialized unit isn't enough?
升迁和承诺建组还不够?
I choose my own people.
人要我自己挑
Fuck me once, shame on you.
折腾我一次 是你可耻
Fuck me twice Make a list.
折腾我第二次... 开名单吧
Give it to Rawls. He'll pull who you want.
拿给Rawls 你要谁他会帮你调配
The shit do not make sense. Some of them wasn't about nothing.
它♥妈♥的♥说不通啊 其中有些人无足轻重啊
I mean, Tae? Lizard? lf it was a hotshot...
我是说 Tae? Lizard? 如果真是毒里下毒
they were after some real lightweight motherfucks.
那么他们目标都是群小喽啰呢
Yo, Dee, you want any Silver Surfers?
嘿 Dee 你要看银影侠吗?(漫画神奇四侠中角色)
They tossing shit Tae had in his cell, man.
他们把Tae房♥里的东西都扔出来了
Whoever load that shit up didn't know what he was doing.
不管是谁掺的货 肯定不知道自己在干啥
My boy down the infirmary say the shit was more rat poison than it was dope.
我在医务室的哥们说 那货与其说是毒品 还不如说是老鼠药
Fucking-A right.
它♥妈♥的♥这就对了
Jane Doe, number five.
无名氏 5号♥
Five.
5号♥
What's up, baby?
你好啊 宝贝?
Not here, put it away.
别在这里 收起来
Shot and a beer, darling.
威士忌加啤(蓝领常爱喝的一种调酒) 亲爱的
Kept one for yourself, did you?
给你自己留了一个哈?
Them Japs, they make a nice little camera, they do.
那些日本佬 照相机倒是做的不错 嗯
You even got film in that bitch? No, it's digital.
那玩意儿里有胶卷吗? 不 这是数码的
I know it's digital, so what?
我知道是数码的 那又怎样?
So, no film, look, there's a computer chip inside.
所以没有胶卷 看 里面有芯片
You take that off, you load the pictures onto the computer.
把它拿出来 就可以把照片上传到电脑上
Thanks.
多谢
Zig.
Zig
Ziggy.
Ziggy
Don't spread no cash around for a while, all right?
暂时别到处撒钱 好吗?
Hell, no.
我当然不会啦
I might get a new clutch plate put in Princess is all.
我可能就给"公主"(Zig的爱车)换个新离合器片罢了
Also, your father knows.
还有 你♥爸♥知道了
How does he know?
他怎么会知道?
Horse saw us, right?
"马面"看见我们了 不是吗?
Fuck me, he told?
我♥操♥ 他说了?
How long has Horse been tight with your pop? Of course he told.
"马面"和你老爸那么铁 他当然说了
He's pissed, Zig. He ain't happy.
他很生气 Zig 很不高兴
What did you say?
你怎么说的?
I told him we already turned the cameras around...
我告诉他 我们已经把相机脱手了...
and after a while, he stopped yelling.
过了一会儿 他就不骂了
At you, maybe.
可能不骂你了
Anyway.
无论如何
It's low profile for a while, all right?
暂时低调点 行吗?
All right.
好吧
You take a picture on that, you don't have to take it to photomart...
那你用这个照相 就不用去照相馆...
to get it turned around? No, it goes on a computer.
洗照片吗? 不用 直接上传电脑
I got to take a leak.
我去撒泡尿
I go next, all right?
下一个我 好吗?
Pretty boy. Hey, there.
漂亮男孩 嘿 哈
Christ, Ziggy.
天啊 Zig
Jimmy, just a scheduling thing.
Jimmy 和你说一下安排
Sean was invited to Mark Lohrman's birthday party on Saturday.
周六Sean被邀请 去Mark Lohrman的生日派对
So you can pick him up there after 2:00.
2点后你可以去那里接他
I realize it's your weekend, but Sean would be upset if he missed it.
我知道这是你的周末 可如果Sean错过了他会难过的
Okay? Great.
行吗? 好极了
Omar by the end of the week, Jimmy. Ilene is on the warpath.
周末前找到Omar Jimmy Ilene很恼火
Motherfucker, I am serious.
操蛋的 我是认真的
Mr. McNulty, this is Dr. Halpern's office.
McNulty先生 Halpern医生的办公室来电
You missed your six-month cleaning on Tuesday...
周二你错过了六个月一次的洗牙
and we haven't heard from you.
我们也很久没有和你联♥系♥了
Give us a call, please.
请给我们回个电♥话♥
McNulty, this is your dear friend llene Nathan.
McNulty 我是你亲爱的朋友llene Nathan
I indicted this piece-of-shit case...
我会上诉这宗破案
because you swore to me we had an eyeball witness....
全仗你发誓 我们有目击证人...
Drive time is 6:38 in the a.m. and we have reports of a....
现在是早晨6点38分 上班开车时间 据报道....
Go around, asshole.
滚开 混♥蛋♥
What'd you call me?
你叫我啥?
I'm sleeping on this side.
我睡在这边呢
Because you got to get up, everybody does?
就因为你要起床 所有人都得起吗?
Yup.
没错
Wipe off the seat, Nick, I know you hit it.
把坐便器擦干净 Nick 我知道你尿上去了
If I could fart now, I would.
要是我现在可以放屁 我就放了
That's a surprise.
真是出人意料啊
No chance for breakfast?
没时间吃早饭吗?
No. I'll stop by the bar.
不 我顺路去酒吧吃早饭
No, you won't. You ain't got time.
不行 你没这么多时间
You got to run me past my ma's to pick up Ashley.
你得送我去我妈家接Ashley
Shit, hurry up, then. You know I got a ship to work today.
妈的 那就赶快 你知道今天我有一艘船要卸呢
Your ma knows you got a ship, too.
你妈也知道你有一艘船
Don't go upstairs. Just head out the back.
别上楼了 直接从后门出去
I'll pick you up at the back of the alley, all right?
我在巷子后面接你 行吗?
Jesus, Nicky, we got a kid together.
天啊 Nicky 我们都有孩子了
What's the big deal we spend the night in your folks' basement?
我们在你家人的地下室过一夜 有什么大不了?
They're decent people.
他们是体面人
We ain't got time. I know.
我们没时间了 我知道
So, why you grabbing?
那你还抓什么?
They were staring right at me.
它们盯着我看呢
I'll meet you out back.
屋后见
So how do you get the container off the ship, off the dock?
那么集装箱是如何卸船离港的?
I guess if you wanted to make sure your cargo isn't messed with,
我觉得如果你不想你的货被乱放
you'd want to get with one of the checkers.
你得要联♥系♥好一名检验员
Who are they? Local 1514.
他们是谁? 当地15和14分局
They monitor all the loading and offloading...
他们监视所有的装货和卸货
they match the manifests, they tally the cargo.
他们核对货物清单 清点货物
Nothing goes in or out without them putting it down somewhere.
所有进出的货物 都需要通过他们才能安放在某处
Or not. Or not.
或不放 或不放
So we need to talk to a checker.
那我们要找个检验员谈谈
What?
咋了?
Black, white, Polish, lrish, ltalian, it doesn't matter.
黑人 白人 波兰人 爱尔兰人 意大利人 不论什么人
No one talks to police.
谁都不会向警♥察♥开口
How do you make a case then?
那你怎么立案呢?
I patrol.
我巡逻
I write traffic tickets.
我写交通罚单
If we got an open container, or a damaged container...
如果我们发现开封的集装箱 或者被损坏的集装箱...
I take a report.
我写份报告
We got something stolen, I take another report.
有东西丢了 再写份报告
Someone gets something dropped on him or gets run over by a front-end loader...
有人被砸了 或者被前端装载机压过去
I keep writing. That's the job?
我接着写报告 这就是工作咯
How long you been on?
你干了多久?
Two years.
2年
What did you do before that?
之前你是做什么的?
I took tolls from people at the Fort McHenry tunnel.
我在Fort McHenry隧♥道♥收通行费
Which, I'm happy to say, wasn't nearly as much fun.
我很高兴地说 那份工作没有这份来得有趣
Made $22,500 and went home tired every night...
一年22500美元 每晚到家都精疲力竭...
until I walked by the office bulletin board one night...
直到一天晚上 我走过办公室公告牌
read the MDOT job posting.
读了密歇根交通部的岗位招聘
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表