剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表
But you say he wants to stop.
但你说他想不干了
Yeah, for a little while.
嗯 短期内
He wants you to stop moving cans through our docks...
他想停止你通过我们的码头运集装箱...
At least until this shit chills.
至少等风声过去
These were local police, right?
查的是本地警方 对吧
Yeah.
对
Their interest is in the girls.
他们只关注那些女孩
That happened on the ship, the ship is gone.
事情发生在船上 而船已经开走了
A dead end.
死胡同一条
The malaka they want,
他们想找的混♥蛋♥
We already got to in philly.
已经在费城 栽在我们手里
Another dead end.
又是一个"死"胡同
The police are going nowhere.
警♥察♥什么也查不到
But,
不过...
More important,
更重要的是
We address frank's concerns.
我们会打消Frank的担心
You tell your uncle i will meet with him.
告诉你叔叔我想见他
He says he wants to meet with the greek.
他说他想见"希腊人"
Anything he can say to the greek,
他想跟"希腊人"说什么
He can say to me.
跟我说就行了
Says he wants the greek.
他说他想见"希腊人"
Says you tell him when and where.
你告诉他时间地点
Niko.
Niko
About that other business,
另一桩买♥♥卖♥♥...
The chemicals....
那些化学品....
What do you need them for?
你要那些东西干什么
It's just business.
就是桩买♥♥卖♥♥
Everything is just business with us.
我们间只有交易
Buy for a nickel,
五分钱买♥♥
You sell for a dime.
一毛钱卖♥♥
Yeah?
是吗
Who wants a dime's worth of fucking chemicals?
谁会想只价值一毛的化学品?
So these are undocumenteds from just this field office?
这么说 这些只是这个办事处 掌握的无证外侨?
Maryland and delaware only.
只有Maryland州和Delaware州的
Any of them still in your custody?
当中有没有还被扣着的?
I'd love the chance to show some photos, maybe get lucky.
我想给她们看看照片 碰碰运气
Everyone in that book was deported.
那本里的都已经被驱逐出境了
You can guess, some of them are already back.
想想也知道 有些又跑回来了
Any field office have anything active?
哪个驻地会有目前在拘的?
That's what i'm looking at right here.
我这正在查
You got some girls in custody in san diego,
圣地亚哥那刚抓了一批女孩
Also seattle.
西雅图也有
Anything i can drive to?
有没有我能直接开车去的地方?
Closest is a case up in jersey, hudson county.
最近的是新泽西州Hudson郡
Raid on a couple clubs up there put 12 in their bullpen four days ago.
四天前突击了几个俱乐部 拘留了12人
That'll work.
那里可以
So you really gonna go up there on your own time?
这么说你真要在私人时间去那?
I'll take a day, yeah.
对 花一天去看看
What's between you and this girl?
你和这女的到底什么关系?
You seen what happens down at the morgue,
你知道停尸间是
When they can't id a body?
怎么处理无名尸的吗
I have.
我见过
Mau.
Mau
How you been?
最近可好
Same old.
老样子
Yeah?
是吗
You getting some days?
你有工时了?
Pretty much.
还挺多的
I'm in the tower now,
我现在在塔台
Working the lanes.
指挥航道
You want to come in?
你要进来吗
I got, i don't know, some beers,
我这有 我不知道 啤酒
Maybe some bacardi around.
可能还有些巴卡第鸡尾酒
Maybe we could just go for a cup of coffee and talk, you know?
也许我们可以去外面 边喝咖啡边谈?
Let me get my jacket.
我拿件外套
So i tell him, "dee, why you acting like that?"
我跟他说 "Dee 你为什么要那样"
He just sit there like i didn't say a damn thing.
他只是干坐在那 好像我什么都没说
He off the damn hook.
若无其事一样
You tell him about the plans, right?
你跟他说过那些安排吧?
I told him you all was gonna set him up and everything.
我告诉他你们会为他打理好一切
And he know how you all been doing for me while he away.
他也知道 在他离开的时候 你们怎么照顾我的
He knows some.
其中一部分
I mean, damn, he don't need to know about it all, right?
我是说 该死 不用让他知道全部 对吧
Anyway,
无论如何
I'm saying i'll get down there next weekend...
我说我下周末再去看他...
And he look at me like i ain't saying shit.
但他看着我就像我什么也没说
He say just leave him alone.
他说让他自己待着
Got to turn that roast.
该给烤肉翻面了
You gonna see, string, for real.
给你瞧瞧 String 真的
Little donette know how to burn.
Donette也会厨艺
Your father bucking us, little man.
你老爸和我们作对 小家伙
What you think about that?
你说该怎么办
Yeah. I think you're right.
嗯 你说得对
Fucking ziggy, man.
操蛋的Ziggy
I'm about to get my ass shot behind his bullshit?
要我为他的破事吃枪子儿?
We're reasonable, they're reasonable.
我们讲理 他们也讲理
Fuck that, maybe on your side of town.
放屁 也许在你那里是吧
What's up?
什么事
Came to see a man about a car.
我们为辆车来见个人
Maybe tell cheese we're here.
你可以告诉Cheese我们来了
Yo, cheese.
嘿 Cheese
White boy.
白仔
Yo, you got my money, man?
嘿 你带钱来了吗 伙计?
That's what we came to talk about.
我们就是来谈这个的
Yo, you got to a lot of heart...
你倒是挺够胆的...
Coming up in here without my fucking money.
来这却不带钱
We thought maybe we can work something out...
我们认为我们能找出解决的办法...
So you can get what's yours.
让你拿到你想要的
How you plan to do that?
你们准备怎么做
You give the car back,
你把车还来
I'll get him to sell it off.
我会让他把车卖♥♥了
Camaro with a 350 in it,
Camaro (大黄蜂)配了350引擎
It's got to be worth more than $3,000.
转手的话不只3000块
That's right clever.
真聪明
Right clever, i got to say.
不得不说 真聪明
And i appreciate you all coming all this way so much...
我很感激你们大老远跑过来...
I'll give the boy another week to pay.
我会多给那小鬼一周时间付钱
Of course,
当然
That ride ain't worth nothing near $3,000.
那车是绝值不了3000块了
You don't believe me?
你不相信我?
Have a look.
看看
You show up at my door, i'm thinking better thoughts than this.
你出现在我门前 我还以为会有好事呢
And you counted on that?
你吃准了是吧?
Who else am i gonna ask?
那我还能找谁呢?
I ain't no snitch, beadie.
我不是个告密者 Beadie
Not even for you am i a snitch.
即使为了你也不行
I'm not thinking about it like that.
我不这么想
I'm thinking,
我是想
Here's a guy, and
有这么个人
We had some times together and even though, you know,
我们在一起过 虽然 你知道
It didn't get to where he might have wanted it...
最终没能得到他想要的结果...
He's still a good guy someone i can talk to about this.
他仍然是个我能跟他谈这事的好人
How come it didn't go nowhere?
怎么会最终没结果的
You did good. Who knows?
你做得很好了 谁知道呢
I don't know,
我不知道
You never know.
天知道
I could show you pictures of how they died.
我可以给你看看她们死亡的照片
Broken fingernails, blood on the walls.
残缺的指甲 壁上的血迹
All of a sudden, you're a cop.
突然之间 你又成了警♥察♥了
Help me with this, mau.
帮帮我 Mau
剧集 | 火线(2002) | 导航列表