No!
戒断老谋子的常客
跑快点 镇上所有酒保都在追你们
Run faster. Every bartender in town is coming after youse guys.
全怪我喝醉了就胡说八道
All because I couldn't keep my drunken trap shut!
春田镇到底有多少酒保
Well, how many bartenders could there be in springfield?
想想镇里多少人在工作和居家时都很痛苦
How many people in this town are miserable at work and at home?
我的老天爷
Oh, my god.
腌制哥萨克
超饥渴绅士联盟
囤积狂&挥霍狂混合吧
大荧幕运动酒吧
木塞思绪吧
坎昆湾昆
太空醉客
潜水吧
烈酒时光
好奇黑麦蕾丝威士忌吧
你们先走
You guys, get out of here!
我用这个拖住他们
I'll hold 'em off... with this.
哇 有了那块抹布他宛如忍♥者
Wow. He's like a ninja with that crotch rag.
那恶心的毛巾挥舞得快到模糊
That disgusting towel is a blur!
这样可咋活啊
This is no way to live.
像恐龙一样被追捕
Hunted. Hunted like dinosaurs.
咱们现在该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
如果你还想喝到酒
If you ever want to drink again,
就得坐下一辆车出城
All you can do is get on the next bus out of town
永远逃亡
and never stop running.
听上去不错
Sounds like a plan.
十月啤酒节现在变为清醒节
这些可怜虫
Those poor bastards.
我必须为他们恸哭
I must keen for them.
省省吧 侯默
Forget it, Homer.
他们不再是酒鬼了
They're non-drinkers now.
马姬 带上你的行李 选一个孩子
Marge, pack what you need and choose one kid.
我们要永远离开春田镇了
We're leaving Springfield forever.
这太荒唐了 老侯
That's ridiculous, Homie.
看看谁来吃晚饭了
Look who dropped by for dinner.
你好 侯默
Hello, Homer.
爸爸 希伯特医生正在告诉我们他是怎么
Dad, Dr. Hibbert was just telling us
靠自己的努力读完医学院的
how he worked his way through medical school.
我猜你会有兴趣知道的
I think you'd be interested to hear how I did it.
-是吗 -靠做酒保
- I would? - Bartending.
谁想要蘑菇帽
Who wants mushroom caps?
我很抱歉 侯默
I'm so sorry, Homer.
马姬 你丈夫再也不能喝酒了
And Midge, your husband can never drink again,
都怪我
and it's all because of me.
三个月后
早上好呀 家人们
Good morning, family.
你确定不用我给你做些蓝莓燕麦粥吗
You sure I can't make you some oatmeal with blueberries?
今天不用 亲爱的 我答应给我们全队
Not today, honey. I promised to pick up coffee
买♥♥咖啡来庆祝成绩新纪录
for everyone on my team to celebrate our record numbers.
升职后 你变得更有进取心了
You are so much more of a go-getter since your promotion.
我爱这个焕然一新的 清醒的你
I love this new, sober you.
我爱任何版本的你
And I love any version of you.
开个房♥吧
Get a room!
巴仔 我没忘记你的滑板比赛
Bart, I haven't forgotten about your skateboard competition.
别担心 丽萨
And don't worry, Lisa.
过不了多久
It'll be over in plenty of time
我就能做你演奏会的前排观众了
for me to be front and center at your recital.
好了 去盐矿咯
Well, off to the salt mines.
真巧
Well, this is a coincidence.
我很久没见过你们了
I haven't seen you guys since, uh, you know.
天啊 自注射那时起就没见了
Geez, it would've had to have been the syringings?
终于减肥成功了 不每天喝酒
Yeah, finally got in shape. Not drinking all day every day
给了我很多时间锻炼身体
really freed up a lot of time for me to work out.
我刚申请完专利 就有人投资了我的公♥司♥
And as soon as I filed my patent, my start-up got funded.
再过不久全美的人♥民♥就都能拥有自己的
Soon, everyone in America will have their own personal
个人专属体毛修剪机器人了
body-hair-shaving mini robot.
原来是你发明的
That's you?
我超爱我的Groomba
I love my groomba!
这里山寨了Roomba(iRobot公♥司♥研发的扫地机器人)
我回到汽车地带工作了
And I got my job back at Autozone,
终于有脸面对我妈了
So I could finally face my Ma.
他每天举着大指示牌写着'汽车地带'
He holds the big arrow that says "Autozone."
看来我们都过得不错
Yeah, I guess we're all doing pretty well.
你知道我听说谁落魄了吗
You know who I heard ain't?
辣个酒保
A certain bartender.
你们都想不到他现在有多惨
You won't believe how low he's sunk.
找个过得惨的人嘲笑一下
It would be nice to laugh at someone
应该会很爽吧
living their lowest moment.
腥巴克咖啡
鸡蛋饼
我说了我的鸡蛋饼里要切成丁的火腿
I asked for the ham in my omelet to be diced.
不是切成块的火腿
This ham is clearly cubed.
不好意思女士 这就重新做
Yes, ma'am. Uh, right away, ma'am.
你颠勺的时候把我的鸡蛋饼抛太高了
You flipped my omelet too high in the air,
下落的时候都凉了
And it got cold on the descent.
怪我 很抱歉 先生
My mistake, sir. I'm sorry, sir.
我确实想看他的惨样 但也不至于惨到摊鸡蛋饼去
I wanted to see him low, but not eggs-on-demand low.
我打赌现在他吧台下面连霰弹枪都没藏
I bet he doesn't even have a shotgun under that bar.
快走开 不能看到我这幅样子
Get out of here. You can't see me like this.
沦落到在这灯火通明的地方摊鸡蛋饼
Slingin' eggs in a well-lit, non-dank environment.
真不敢相信我会说这话
I can't believe I'm saying this.
我们一起说
We're all saying it.
尽管我们不能喝酒了
Even though we can never drink again,
我们还是想要你做我们的酒保
We still want you as our bartender.
你们说真的吗
You... you mean it?
真心实意
We do.
从现在开始 爷再也不给你们摊鸡蛋饼了
From now on, you can spray your own pans, America!
来吧伙计们 干杯
There you go, fellas. Bottoms up.
敬老谋子 我们的朋友
To Moe, our friend.
伙计们 我有个更好的身份
Nah, nah, guys. I'm something better.
你们的酒保
Your bartender.
没想到在酒馆里还能喝水
Who knew you could drink water in a bar?
这水也是我兑了水的
It's, uh, still watered down.
这句乐死我了 老谋子
Good one, Moe.
我从未见过如此光辉灿烂的
Well, I have never seen such a perfect distillation
人性
of the human spirit.
就像一杯混合了谦逊 自我牺牲
A cocktail of humility and self-sacrifice
以及一点点不甘的鸡尾酒
With a dash of un-bitters.
阿尔忒弥斯 你怎么在这里
Whoa, Artemis. What are you doing here?
你们对酒保如此忠诚 当赏
Such loyalty to a bartender deserves a reward.
戒酒药剂的解药
The antidote to antibooze.
要谨慎做决定啊 伙计们
Now, think carefully, chaps.
一旦注射了解药 那么醒酒的好处就全没了
Once injected, you will lose all the benefits of sobriety.
抱歉 我不想回到过去
I'm sorry. I can't go back.
醒酒之后我成为了以前根本不敢想的自己
Sobriety has made me the man I never thought I'd be.
现在我要回家了
Now I'm going home to my family.
让侯默·辛普森恢复酒瘾
巴特 这不是你那诡异的水晶骷髅吗
Hey, bart, isn't that your stupid crystal skull?
一点也不诡异 它是我最好的朋友
Wasn't stupid. It was my best friend.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表