终于有空教阿麦说话了
I can finally teach maggie to talk.
谢谢你 谢谢你 多谢你
Thank you. Thank you, thank you. Mm, mm.
讴歌♥啊
Praise, praise,
我从小就渴望的东西
something I've craved Since I was a little boy.
我画了一幅你拥抱我的画 妈妈
I drew this picture of you hugging me, mummy.
我不喜欢说谎的艺术
I don't like art that lies.
哦对了 你♥爸♥死了
Oh, and by the way, your father's dead.
我们还差一件事
There's just one more thing we need.
找个代言人
A spokesman.
要是能找到一个乐在其中的懒汉
If we find a regular slob who loves it,
我们就能引发连锁反应
We can start a chain reaction.
就像那个
Just like, uh, ooh...
核裂变
Nuclear fission?
原来真是那样吗
Is that how that works? Really? Heh.
那该找哪个懒汉呢
Now to find our slob.
我的名片
My card.
懒汉侯默·辛普森
内德·弗兰德斯
左撇子店老板
史密瑟斯 别随便点头
Smithers, keep your nods to yourself.
好的老板
Yes, sir.
既然都用了绿幕
Since we're using a green screen,
还用得着吊这么高吗
Do I have to be this high up?
我们需要死亡的灵感【
We need the chance of death.
开拍之前你得签个合同
Before we film, We need you to sign this contract
关于我们的产品你只能使用特定用语
stating that what you publicly say about our product
发表公开言论
Is limited to certain catchphrases.
允许的广♥告♥用语有
Approved phrases limited to...
"来吧 吃素"【痴素
"yes ve-gan,"
"yes we-can我们能行"
"绝对素食"【嚼对素食
"i guaran-tree it,"
"i guarantee it我保证"
"纯素"【唇素
"abso-lettuce,"
"absoluteness绝对"
"肉类滚粗"
And the "meat beater."
"meat beater绞肉"
每个词都有两个意思
Every one of those has two meanings.
你们广♥告♥人真天才
Your ad guys are geniuses.
要是我能变成一只趴墙上的苍蝇...
If I could be a fly on the wall...
我的孩子们
Uh-oh. My kids!
我得用垃圾把他们都拉扯大吗
Oh, I got to put all these kids through garbage?
听着 如果你违约
Now, listen, if you break this contract,
然后我们放狗去咬你
We'll release the hounds, who will bite you here,
这里 这里 还有这里
Here, here and here.
这里咬三口
And here in triplicate.
侯默 我们开拍
Okay, Homer, let's try a take.
开始
Action.
大家都说我吃得很健康
They say I'm eating healthy.
大家都说我在拯救地球
They say I'm saving the planet.
可我有一个秘密
But here's my secret.
它尝起来有种惧怕死亡的味道
It tastes like it was scared to die.
嚼啦汉堡 即将上市
惧怕死亡
嚼啦汉堡
The x-cell-ent burger
即将上市 敬请期待
Coming soon to a location near you.
世界的命运尽在你口中
The fate of the world is in your mouth.
有了这些商业广♥告♥
With all these commercials,
恐怕你♥爸♥需要更大码的裤子了
I'm afraid your father's going to need bigger pants.
艾莉克丝 看看网上有没有
Alexa, do you have any x-x-x-x-
加加加加大码[嚼啦]的货[股票]
X-x-x-xl in stock?
我搜到了加大码的货[嚼啦的股票]
I found xln stock.
你想买♥♥多少
How much would you like to buy?
我不知道
I don't know.
十条[一千股]怎么样
How's ten pairs?
即将下单 一千股嚼啦股票
Submitting order for a thousand shares of xln stock.
请确认
Please confirm.
-确认 -无视疑问语气
-Confirm? -Ignoring question mark.
已下单
Buy order executed.
不
Oh, no.
成功购入 一千股嚼啦股票
艾莉克丝
阿麦 我不小心买♥♥了嚼啦汉堡的股票
Maggie. I accidentally bought x-cell-ent burger stock.
艾莉克丝 把股票卖♥♥了[黄色袜子]
Alexa, sell those stocks.
即将下单 黄色袜子
Ordering yellow socks.
你就听不懂人话
You get everything wrong.
换Siri来
We'll switch to Siri.
我是Siri
Siri enabled.
你的声音和艾莉克丝一样
You sound like Alexa.
嚼啦汉堡
X-cell-ent burger.
看起来他们的生意做得不错
Well, they seem to be succeeding.
可是万一股票...
But I'd feel awful if the stock went...
涨了 股票刚刚涨了
Up? It just went up.
我们赚了
We made money!
七百美金
Seven hundred dollars!
用这笔钱我可以买♥♥...
What I could buy with that money.
跌了 跌到两百美金了
Now it's down. Down $200.
又涨了
Up again.
又跌了
Down again.
离开业还有一周 先生
The grand opening's in a week, sir,
报上的评论棒极了
and the reviews couldn't be better.
将功补过
史密瑟斯 我成了英雄
Smithers, I'm a hero.
像那个把飞机安全降落的人一样
Like that guy who landed the plane safely.
萨利·萨伦伯格[飞行员]吗
Sully sullenberger?
不不不 鲁道夫·赫斯[纳粹党和纳粹德国的副元首]
No, no, no, no. Rudolf hess.
史密瑟斯 我要喝一杯
Smithers, a toast.
有我呢 先生
On it, sir.
我想您喝得够多了
I think you've had enough, sir.
对 对 我去睡一觉
Yes. Yes. I'll... I'll sleep it off.
如果再涨十美分
If it goes up another ten cents,
我们就领先一千美金了
We're a thousand dollars ahead.
嚼啦汉堡
这是我们第一次领先一千美金
We've never been a thousand dollars ahead.
第一次
Never.
肯特布罗克曼
智能连线
汉堡大战
汉堡高地
今晚智能连线
Tonight on Smartline.
汉堡大战
The burger wars.
汉堡急救
不给我加薪 却把钱花在
They won't give me a raise, but they can blow the bank
这种动画制♥作♥上
on graphics like that.
话说全国推广进行时
Leading up to its national rollout,
嚼啦汉堡的成功正在摧毁它的竞争对手
X-cell-ent burger's success is destroying its competitors,
小丑失利
后者正用尽一切宣传噱头
Who are trying to overcome a terrific new product
推广一款绝佳新产品
with desperate publicity stunts.
为了效仿汉堡王的成功
Attempting to piggyback on burger king's success
即在同志骄傲月中把品名改为"汉堡酷儿"
by changing its name during pride month to "burger queer",
阿壳推出了自家产品
Krusty has introduced his own product
性少数群体三明治
The L.G.B.T.Q.B.L.T.
性少数群体三明治
新品尝鲜仅需四块九毛九
这策略怎么会受尽冷嘲热讽而惨败
How could a ploy this cynical and shameless fail?
梅尔 这八个字你占了三个
Mel, you're three of those letters.
我哪里做错了
Where did I go wrong?
你的产品都是次品
Your product is inferior.
你的营销攻势过激
Your marketing is offensive.
而且你的前妻比特许经营店还多
And you have more ex-wives than franchise locations.
那个连我影子都怕的马屁精梅尔呢
What happened to kiss-ass Mel who was afraid of my shadow?
我和猴子和提示卡男
I joined an empowerment group
一起加入了一个赋权组织
with the monkey and the cue card guy.
你个
烂
阿壳
我们马上回来
天啊 我的英雄是个失败者
Aw, geez. My hero's a loser.
伯恩斯先生会让阿壳破产的
Mr. Burns is gonna drive Krusty out of business,
除非我们阻止他
unless we stop him.
不 伯恩斯正在做好事
No. Burns is doing something good.
这是我的直觉
I know it in my gut.
全世界都站在他这边
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表