辛普森一家
心形标记频道
来自内心的电视电影
网络总裁
冷静玛丽 你是个大城市的姑娘
Okay, Mary, you're a big city girl
从不停歇享受生活中的点滴快乐
Who never stops to enjoy the little things in life.
今天就是一切得到回报的日子
And today, it all pays off.
恭喜 玛丽
Congratulations, Mary.
所有你为心形标记频道制♥作♥的电影
All the movies you've produced for the heartmark channel
都是巨大的成功
Are huge hits!
炖出来的谋杀案:慢火厨具的威力
缝被子-警探俱乐部
侦探姐妹花:回马枪案
比如 炖出来的谋杀案
I mean, murder she braised
在每一次重要展示中都有
Scored in every single one of our key demos.
粉丝女性受众从18到49岁 再一直往上
Women 18 to 49 and women 49 and up.
我很有兴趣拍摄家庭主妇
Well, I'm very passionate about telling stories
破解谜团的电影故事
About homemakers who solve mysteries.
你是否愿意担任
How would you like to be president
整个家庭主妇破案部门的总裁
Of our entire homemaker mysteries division?
谢谢您 我什么时候开始工作
Thank you, sir. When do I start?
什么 别急
What? Hey-- oh, not so fast.
我们有一部其它的电影遇到点问题
One of our other movies is in a little bit of trouble.
我需要你帮忙救救急
I need you to put out a few fires
题材是有关圣诞节的圣诞装饰的场景
On the set of a christmas ornament for christmas.
圣诞节的圣诞装饰
乔·范恩博格和瑞贝卡·施瓦茨-范恩博格 著
圣诞节电影
A christmas movie?
玛丽 这里是心形标记
Mary, this is heartmark.
圣诞节电影是我们的再生父母
Christmas movies are our bread and butter.
你把这个搞定
You get this one back on track,
升职就是你的
The promotion's yours.
我不会让你失望
I won't let you down.
可你讨厌圣诞
But you hate christmas.
不 我讨厌圣诞电影
No, I hate christmas movies.
怎么会有人讨厌圣诞电影
How can anyone hate christmas movies?
相信我 我讨厌
Trust me, I can.
我如果想升职 我就得做这个
Look, if I want the promotion, I have to do this.
只是几天而已
It's only for a few days.
呕 你还是不晓得我喝什么样的咖啡
Ugh. You still don't know how I take my coffee, do you?
亲爱滴 我们订婚两年了
Honey, we've been engaged for two years.
你啥时候能别唠叨这个
When are you gonna stop caring about that?
他们又要把你送去哪里
So where are they sending you?
最后一个小镇 既可被当做加拿大
The last small town that can pass for canada
又可被当做美国 而且
Passing for america that didn't already have
我们还有另一部圣诞电影在那边拍
Another one of our christmas movies shooting in it.
春田镇
为了圣诞的一个春田镇夏季圣诞
真的超级欢迎
Real exciting having you
你们大城市的来拍电影
Big-city movie guys around.
在夏天拍圣诞电影
Christmas movie shot in the summer.
你们为啥这么干
Now, uh, why do youse do that?
原因有很多
Well, it's for a variety of reasons.
是有原因的啊
Oh, reasons!
我明白了
Yeah, yeah, I figured, yeah.
您到了
And here you are.
欢迎来到您的爱彼迎民宿
Welcome to your Airbnb!
您一定是玛丽·坦南鲍姆
You must be Mary Tannenbaum.
我是马姬·辛普森
I'm Marge Simpson.
侯默 帮忙拎下包
Homer, the bags!
好的 辛普森太太
Yes, Mrs. Simpson.
*欢迎您光临寒舍*
*Welcome to our humble home*
*我们有手♥机♥的充电器*
*We have chargers for your phone*
我真的很累
You know, I'm really tired.
好的 让我带你看一下巴塞洛缪套房♥
Of course, let me show you to the Bartholomew suite.
我不敢相信妈妈把我的房♥间让给她
Oh, I can't believe mom gave her my room.
她会让整间屋子充满女人的气息
She's gonna shed girl particles all over it.
闭嘴 孩子 我们是一个团队
Shut up, boy, we're all in this together.
我说的我们指的是我
And by "we," I mean "me"
这部电影的制♥作♥费 每晚住宿500美元
Bleeding this movie production dry for 500 bucks a night.
好吧 那我就睡在我的树屋里
Fine, then I'm sleeping in my treehouse.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我把它租给音效师了
I'm renting that out to the sound effects guy.
怎么回事
Aw, man, what the...?
你家一定有无线网络吧
Please tell me you have WiFi.
无线网 对我来说是新鲜事物
WiFi do, that's news to me.
您是在心形标记频道上班
You work for heartmark?
我看过所有的圣诞电影
I've seen all the christmas movies.
《温馨圣诞庄园》
Christmas at Cozy Manor.
《圣诞节做妈妈的士兵》
A Soldier for Mommy at Christmas.
在《飞越之地圣诞节》里
Okay, okay, in Flyover Country Christmas,
当阿比盖尔发现驯鹿的蛋窝时
When Abigail found the nest of reindeer eggs,
-她是怎么做的 -我也不知道
- What did she do-- - Look, I have no idea.
我从来没没有参与制♥作♥过圣诞节电影
I never work on Christmas movies.
什么
What?
但是这些都是口碑最棒的
But they're the best ones.
对我来说不是
Not for me.
我只是来救场
I'm just here to put out a few fires,
之后回到大城市和我的外科医生未婚夫在一起
and get home to the big city and my surgeon fiancé.
听起来太棒了
Sounds handsome.
不要急
No rush.
访客留言簿
这不像你之前熟悉的《欲望都市》的早餐
It's not the Sex and City brunches
但是我们做的还不错
you're used to, but we do all right.
我不知道百吉饼应该怎么准备
I don't know what goes on an everything bagel,
所以我插了一支小伞
So I just took a stab at it.
我不吃面包
I actually don't eat bread.
还不吃奶制品之类的东西
Or dairy or whatever those are.
面筋球
All right, gluten balls!
坦南鲍姆女士
Ms. Tannenbaum?
为了我获得小影人奖章
Do you mind if I shoot a behind-the-scenes documentary
你介意我拍一部幕后纪录片吗
about the movie to earn my little filmmaker merit badge?
我不知道怎么跟小孩对话
I-I don't really know how to talk to kids.
我也是
Neither do I!
我们片场见
I'll see you on set.
我顺路买♥♥点东西就好
Look, I'll just grab something on my way.
多谢
Thanks so much.
为什么其他食物不做成"全都有"呢
Oh, why don't more foods come in "everything"?
斯基普餐厅
要点什么 亲爱的
What can I get you, hon?
超大杯脱脂三倍素浓缩摩卡
I'll have an extra-tall, nonfat, triple-vegan espresso mocha,
清澈白半糖半薏米水
clean white, two-pump, half-barley water,
半份夏威夷坚果奶泡
half-macadamia milk with room for air.
我们有普通咖啡
We got regular
和滴滤咖啡
and we got griddle drippings.
抱歉 什么那么好笑吗
I'm sorry, is something funny?
就是你们这些城里人和你们喝的豆类奶
Oh, just you city folk and your legume milks.
还有《珍珠猪》连环画
That and this Pearls Before Swine comic.
我同时在笑这两件事
I was laughing at both things simultaneously.
至少在城里 我们不会六十岁
Well, at least in the city, we don't all die at 60
就死于油脂过高引起的心力衰竭
from butter-clogged heart failure.
别走啊
No, don't go.
这也许有小扁豆可以磨奶
Maybe they've got some lentils you can milk.
或者橡子
Or acorns.
这些城里人
Ah, city folk.
根本不懂小镇餐厅的乐趣
They don't know the joys of small-town diners.
比如在拥挤的房♥间里高声八卦
Like yelling gossip across a crowded room.
嘿船长 肠易激综合症咋样了
Hey, sea captain, how's the IBS?
我平静 它就没事
Yarr, if I'm calm, it's calm.
你告诉玛基·珀斯特 如果她对剧本有意见
You tell Markie Post that if she's got issues with the script,
我可以让斯薇兹·昆茨坐下班飞机来
I can have Swoosie Kurtz on the next plane
片酬是她的一半
out here and for half her price.
斯薇兹·昆茨不行的话
And if Swoosie Kurtz has a problem with that,
还有更早之前的安妮·波茨
Annie Potts is already here.
干得不错玛丽 但我们遇到了更多的问题
Great work, Mary, but we've got more problems.
一 我导过太多这样的电影 全一样
One, I directed a hundred of these, they're all the same.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表