二 那个凉亭男因为卡朋特离婚事件
Two, our gazebo guy has come down
一蹶不振
with a nasty case of carpenter's divorce.
卡朋特有木匠的意思
我为什么没把iPad锁起来
Oh, why didn't I lock my ipad?!
没有这些个凉亭
Great. How will people know
这圣诞小镇还怎么古色古香
this christmas town is quaint without multiple gazebos?
忙完这个
And when you got that figured out,
圣诞道具也快被某些疯子毁完了
some local nutjob has taken down our christmas stuff.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
是你
Ugh. It's you.
你在干嘛啊
What do you think you're doing?
我在准备本镇一年一度的生菜番茄节
I'm setting up the town's annual lettuce and tomato festival.
这是我们夏天的传统 为了纪念在烧烤季
It's our summertime tradition in honor of too-oft eaten,
总被吃但很少被庆祝的生物们
but seldom celebrated workhorses of barbecue season.
全镇都参加
The whole town turns out.
我们要在这拍电影啊
We're trying to shoot a movie here.
你的电影好比这些凉亭
Well, if your movie is anything like your gazebos,
那你可真是遇到结构性的麻烦了
You're looking at some major structure problems,
来找我就行
And I should know.
西摩·史金纳 户外木工
"我需要钱"
不如这样
How about this?
你来给我们建凉亭 我就保证
You build our gazebos, and I'll make sure
他们在你过节的时候停工
they halt production for your little festival.
行 按大城市的说法 我们成交
All right, you've got, as you say in the big city, a deal.
可以了 管它呢 说到底谁在乎
And... good enough. Or whatever. Who cares really?
好 电影重回正轨 没超出预算
Okay, movie's back on schedule, under budget,
我们订的那些暖和的围巾也过了海关
and our shipment of cozy scarves was released from customs.
看起来你完成任务了 玛丽
Looks like mission accomplished, Mary.
你知道的 司机先生
You know it, cab driver.
我太想回到我的公♥寓♥里
I can't wait to get home to my condo,
回到我的好基友和身为外科医生的未婚夫身边
my gay best friend and my surgeon fiance.
我就再也不用操心...
And I'll never have to work on a...
什么圣诞电影了
Christmas movie again.
我的老板
喂 老板
Hello, sir.
是 事情全都处理好了
Yes, everything's been taken care of.
您想让我在拍摄期间一直待在这里吗
You want me to stay for the entire shoot?
如果我走了就不给我升职
And if I leave I won't get the promotion?
我讲电♥话♥还很讨人厌
And I have an annoying way of talking on the phone?
是 老板
Yes, sir.
怎么偏是圣诞电影
It had to be a Christmas movie.
可是萨曼莎 我不能和你一起去唱圣诞歌♥
But Samantha, I can't go caroling with you.
你的圣诞百货商场
Your Christmas megastore's gonna put
会把我的民营装饰小店挤垮的
my mom-and-pop ornament shop out of business.
布鲁斯 以前我的眼里只有我的事业
Oh, Bruce, all I cared about was my career,
可自从我们在圣诞溪边度过了一段美妙的时光
but then we had that moment at Christmas creek,
一切就都变了
And things changed.
停 停
Cut! cut!
你们两个白♥痴♥用的是
You idiots are using the names
上部戏里的名字
from the last one of these we shot.
你们现在演的是桑德拉和杰夫
You're Sondra and Jeff now.
别担心 我们在后期把名字改了就行
Don't worry. We can just dub the names in later.
对 没错 对对对
Oh, yeah, right. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这些都没关系
None of this matters.
行 接下来我们拍...
All right, moving on to the...
金毛寻回猎犬圣诞毛衣时装秀
the golden retriever christmas sweater fashion show.
水盆
辛普森家民宿
Simpson house airbnb.
有自家做的面筋球
Home of the original gluten ball.
还可以免费在弗兰德斯家的草坪上停车
Free parking on Flanders' lawn.
爸 家里已经住满了
Oh, dad, the house is too full already.
我昨晚在浴缸里睡的
I slept in the bathtub last night.
起床之后脸上都有下水道的印子了
I woke up with drain marks on my face.
你受着吧 下水道小子
Suck it up, drain face.
电影制♥作♥里全是商机
This movie production's a gold mine.
你们想不想在我的婚床上睡觉
Hey, how would you fellas like to sleep in my marital bed?
没什么比资金充足的好莱坞剧组更奇妙
Yup. Nothing like the magic of a fully-funded hollywood set.
坑谁好呢
Who to gouge?
坏消息 我们的假雪用完了
Well, bad news. We're all out of fake snow.
那就用别的牌子
So use one of the other brands--
漂流之王 飘浮泥浆 暴风雪奶油
Drift king, flurry slurry, blizzard butter.
都没有了
No, there's none left.
目前 心形标记正在拍摄的
Heartmark is shooting at least
有至少50部圣诞电影
50 other christmas movies as we speak.
我不在乎花多少钱
I don't care how much it costs.
给我搞假雪来
Just find me some fake snow.
假雪吗 小事一桩
Fake snow? More like easy dough.
找白色的东西再磨碎能有多难
How hard could it be to find white stuff to grind up?
春田监狱
自然历史博物馆
春田
你能休息一下吗
Would you mind taking a break?
我们即将拍摄关键的一幕
We're about to shoot the pivotal scene
两位主角意识到
where the two leads realize
他们喜欢上对方了
they're starting to like each other.
瞧瞧
Well, well.
大城市女郎告诉我慢慢来
The big city gal is telling me to slow down.
对你来说真是个幽默的反转
There's a humorous reversal for you.
凉亭看起来很棒
The gazebos look great.
你很有才
You're very talented.
只是手熟而已
Oh, only with my hands.
外科医生未婚夫
你好 真是惊喜
Hey there! what a nice surprise!
宝贝 偏远地区情况如何
Hey, babe. How are things in the boondocks?
天 你一定很痛苦
God, you must be miserable.
我周围穷乡僻壤环绕
Oh, yeah, I'm surrounded by a bunch of backwoods,
人们异想天开 开车横冲直撞
lotto-scratching, monster-truck-driving,
吃饭狼吞虎咽
big-gulp-guzzling bumpkins.
我等不及要回城市了
I can't wait to go back to the city.
为了升职 这一切都是值得的
Well, it'll all be worth it when you get your big promotion--
一家贺卡公♥司♥的电影主管
Movie executive for a greeting card company.
你看 我会倾听
See? I listen.
好吧 没有别的地方睡觉了
Okay, there's nowhere else to sleep.
我别无选择
I have no choice.
好了 女士们 快点结束这事儿
Okay, ladies, let's get this over with.
别做女孩子的事情 熄灯
No more girlie stuff. Lights out.
如你所愿 睡袍王子
As you wish, prince pajama foot.
大多数人认为首都是纽约
Most people think the capital is new york,
但其实是奥尔巴尼
but it's albany.
大多数人
Most people.
我的天 她睡觉还书呆
Oh, my god. She's sleep-nerding.
我能和你们一起睡吗
Can I sleep in here with you guys?
抱歉孩子 里面没有空间
Oh, sorry, kid, no room at the in.
够了
That's it!
我要把房♥间夺回来
I am getting my room back!
艰难的一天吗
tough day?
想喝点茶吗
Would you like some tea?
我找到了演员格温妮丝·帕特罗喜欢喝的牌子
I found the brand Gwyneth Paltrow likes.
应该是用嘴喝的
I think you take it orally.
有红酒不
Well, do you have any wine?
红酒 有的
Wine? Why, yes. Yes, I do.
我快混入她的"古怪好朋友"列表了
I'm moving into "quirky best friend" territory.
我们本来打算明天拍摄
So, we were supposed to shoot
点亮大圣诞树的一场戏
the big christmas tree lighting scene tomorrow,
但春田镇的海狸过于暴躁了
But it turns out springfield has a very aggressive beaver population.
所以电影里不会有全镇欢庆的场景了
So no more big town-wide celebration.
但你需要这场戏
But you need that!
所有感人的圣诞节电影
That's the part in every heartmark christmas movie
都会有所有人聚在圣诞树下的场景
Where everybody comes together,
那些讨厌庆祝的人也会被说服 一起加入
And the jaded outsider is finally won over.
我们没有时间 没有资金 没有脑子
Well, we don't have the time or money or creativity
去想出更新颖的情节
To come up with something new.
所以 除非春田镇明天已经安排了什么活动
So unless springfield already has some big event tomorrow,
而且已经做好了圣诞配色的装饰的话...
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表