I'm going to play a few songs off my new album.
专辑叫做 '又是难民?'
It's entitled Refugees? Again?
主唱
真是受不了现在这交通状况
Stupid millennial traffic.
在雨伞音乐节《上
A full-scale riot has broken out
发生了超级暴♥动♥
at the bummershoot festival.
丽莎还在那呢
But Lisa's in there!
谁能救救她
Who will save her?
是不是有人召唤卡车猛♥男♥了
Did someone call for a truck guy?
行驶
空档
暴♥动♥
超级暴♥动♥
雨伞音乐节《
贵宾休息处
喷雾帐篷
拉克鲁瓦
Misplaced anger!
Misplaced anger!
来人救我
Somebody save me!
扭矩 不要让我失望
Torque, don't fail me now.
卡车加油
Truck, truck, hooray!
卡车加油
Truck, truck, hooray...
侯默 侯默 快醒醒
Homer. Homer. Homer, wake up.
他是开着车睡着了吗
He fell asleep while driving?
不是 我们堵车了 油也没了
No, we got stuck in traffic and ran out of gas,
然后爸爸吃了一垃圾袋的
So dad ate a garbage bag
妈妈手工三明治然后就晕过去了
full of mom's PB&Js and passed out.
谢谢你走那么远去救我
Thanks for walking over and getting me.
我和小卡车拯救世界了
Me and trucky saved the day.
那当然 侯默
Sure you did, Homer.
睾酮
Testosterone...
我也不知道自己是怎么了
I don't know what came over me, mom.
我又郁闷又易怒
I was sullen, moody,
觉得除了我别人都是蠢货
thought everybody except me was an idiot...
等等 难道这就是青春期的感觉吗
Wait, is that what being a teenager is like?
有时候是的 宝贝
Well, sometimes, sweetie.
你以前也这样吗
Were you ever like that?
蓝色睫毛膏是我人格的一部分 妈妈
Blue mascara is who I am, mom!
你只是嫉妒我罢了 因为你根本穿不进热裤
You're just jealous because you can't pull off hot pants.
我告诉你 本来我是要和侯默分手的
For your information, I was going to break up with homer.
但如果你不喜欢他 他肯定棒极了
But if you hate him, he must be great.
宝贝 不管你在经历什么阶段
Honey, whatever phases you go through,
我永远都会
I'll always be waiting for you
在你甩上的门另一侧等着你
on the other side of the slammed door.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表