他就一个人
He's just one guy.
但如果你是美国武装部队老兵
You're never alone
你就永远不会是一个人
when you're a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces.
我说的是有胳膊的那种[内涵伤残]
And I do mean armed.
我们这些残疾健将是单车俱乐部的天敌
Para-athletes like us are the natural enemy of cycling clubs.
他们的二头肌比我的四头肌还要大
Their biceps are bigger than my quads!
上支援大巴
To the support van!
西摩 你是怎么...
Seymour, how did you...
我提前了解了这里的退伍军活动
I keep abreast of local veterans' events.
很幸运 “车轮六队”残疾人马拉松队
Luckily, the Wheel Team Six para-marathoners
正好在附近有比赛
were racing nearby.
西摩 这是你应得的
Seymour, you have earned this.
塔克纳克客栈
荣获2019年最吵卧室奖
这要是从前 我可能会因为
You know, there was a time I would have mocked you
你和你妈妈一起攒含早餐旅游积分嘲笑你
for collecting bed-and-breakfast travel points with your mother,
但今天我不得不承认
but, I'll tell ya,
这瓶积分换来的又甜又浓的接骨木酒可太香了
today those points have paid for this sweet, thick elderberry wine.
酒甜不过您的美言
Well, nothing is as sweet as your kind words.
真不错
That's good stuff.
欧内斯特 我从没感到如此独♥立♥和强大
Ernest, I've never felt more independent and strong.
能借你的座机给我妈妈打个电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone to call Mother?
在那边
There she is.
先确保一下没人在用楼上那台分机
Just make sure no one's using the upstairs extension.
您已经回到办公室了
You're back in the office already?
芬奇校长 您的肠道生物群可太妙了
Principal Finch, your gut biome is a wonder.
冒失鬼西摩和你们辛辛那提漫游之旅进展如何
So, how's Sad Sack Seymour and the Cincinnati Snooze Cruise?
你真会说笑
Yeah, vintage Finch.
但 信不信由你
But, uh, believe it or not,
史金纳一路上帮了我大忙
Skinner has shown bursts of utility.
你可别临阵退缩 加利
You better not be getting cold feet, Gary.
我们可是说好了的
We made an agreement.
史金纳被解雇了
Skinner gets canned,
我就离开我那迷人的重点小学
and I leave my tiny little magnet school for the big time,
去春田小学
Springfield Elementary.
太棒了
I'm pumped!
是 我知道
Yes, I know, I know.
原计划是要解雇史金纳 而且
The plan was to fire Skinner, and, uh...
我是个言而有信的人
...I am a man of my word.
解雇史金纳
Fire Skinner?
丘墨士
Chalmers!
天呐
Oh, dear.
你要解雇我
Fire me?!
你这个该死的秃头杂种
You bald-pated son of a bitch.
二位先生别这样
Uh, I-if you two gentlemen could please...
你别管 卓迪
Stay out of this, Trudy!
这么多年 这人一直看不起我
For years, this man belittled me.
羞辱我
Humiliated me.
作为对我死心塌地的
And in exchange for my unwavering loyalty,
回报是什么
what was my reward?
就是被这个诡计多端的重点学校校长
Whoa, to be pushed out by some scheming magnet school...
扫地出门
keister kisser!
那些宣传册还一个人都没拿呢
The brochures nobody takes!
我才配去辛辛那提 而不是芬奇
I'm the one who deserved this trip to Cincinnati, not Finch.
所以我才往他波奇饭中放黑曲霉
That's why I put black mold in his poké.
你干了什么
You did what?
是摇椅博物馆
Ooh. The Rocking Chair Museum.
听说还不错
I've heard good things.
史金纳
Skinner...!
你知道我为什么要解雇你吗 西摩
You know why I was gonna fire you, Seymour?
因为你的黏人要求多要了我的命
Because your neediness, it sucks the life out of me!
这么多年来 我一直试着不让你伤心
After all these years of trying to spare your feelings,
我今天要说
I'm just gonna say it now
我讨厌你
I... don't... like you!
*后面传来一个男人的声音 大家一起上*
*And the man in the back said, "Everyone attack"*
*结果变成了舞厅闪击战*
*And it turned into a ballroom blitz*
*一个女孩在角落说 伙计 我警告你*
*And the girl in the corner said, "Boy, I wanna warn you*
*变成舞厅闪击战*
*It'll turn into a ballroom blitz*
*舞厅闪击战*
*Ballroom blitz.*
*舞厅闪击战*
*Ballroom blitz.*
*舞厅闪击战*
*Ballroom blitz.*
*舞厅闪击战*
*Ballroom blitz.*
顾客留言簿
还有特里·布莱德肖的签名
Ooh, Terry Bradshaw stayed here.
和你想的不是一个人
Not the one you're thinking of.
我不会让你轻轻松松就把我解雇的
You know, I'm not gonna give you the pleasure of firing me,
因为是我不干了
because I quit!
总算打发走了
Good riddance!
意大利面
欢迎来到辛辛那提
杜克能量中心
教育 骗局
欢迎不教课的管理者
春田镇
400英里
这不是那个美甲男孩嘛
If it isn't the Cuticle Kid.
你赶着去给人做手足护理吗
You racing to give a mani-pedi?
直接开罚单吧 费尼莫尔
Just give me the ticket, Fennimore.
把驾照和我妈的汽车执照拿来
License and my mother's registration.
加利·丘墨士的
主题演讲
督学 五秒后你上台
Superintendent, you're on in five.
很好 很好 我再确认一下提纲卡片
Great, great. I'll just ensure my notecards
顺序是对的
are in the correct order.
西摩·史金纳的
公路旅行话题开端
《宋飞正传》中
最喜欢的一集
宁愿失明
还是失聪
加利是不是
加利波第的简称
穿好两只脚的袜子再穿鞋
还是
先穿好一只脚的鞋再穿上另一只脚的袜子
西摩·史金纳所有物
"公路旅行话题开端"
"Road trip conversation starters"?
我们交换了外套
We switched jackets.
我的演讲稿在西摩手上
Seymour has my speech!
人们常说 一次演讲
It's often been said that one speech
就能成就或是毁灭一个人的职业生涯
can make or break a man's career.
现在 让我们一同见证这一时刻
Together, we now face such a moment.
有请我们的主讲人
Our keynote speaker,
加利·丘墨士督学
Superintendent Garibaldi Chalmers.
很荣幸能来到这里
Well, it's an honor, uh, to be here,
来到克利夫兰
in, uh, uh, Cleveland.
这里是辛辛那提
It's Cincinnati!
看看天际线
Look at the skyline!
你们不会相信发生了什么的
You just-- You won't believe what's happened.
我... 说不定你们会相信
I'm... Well, maybe you will!
你们身边都有这么一位校长
You've all got that one principal,
能把你牵扯到乱七八糟的事情中去
that one that gets you into such ridiculous situations,
甚至是在来这里的路上
uh, uh, maybe even on the way here.
对 没错
Yes. Quite.
这家伙 史金纳 他什么都能搞砸
This guy, Skinner, h-he screws everything up.
他拿走了我的外套和演讲稿
He took my jacket and my speech!
然后把他口袋里这些没用的垃圾留给了我
He left me with the useless garbage in his pockets.
妈咪的小宝贝
给妈妈的美甲套装
A mommy manicure kit.
海外退伍军人活动日程表
A-a VFW event calendar.
民宿积点卡
A, uh, B&B rewards card.
印花等级
Calico Level.
还有些用来开启对话的话题 比如说
And conversation starters like...
"我怎样能让你的工作轻松些"
"How can I make your job easier?"
他听起来像是个不错的人 你这个蠢货
He sounds like a good guy, you jackass!
我...
Well, I...
我想的确如此
I suppose he is.
他忠心耿耿 足智多谋
He's loyal and resourceful and...
老天 救救我
Oh, God, help me.
我尊敬西摩·史金纳
I respect Seymour Skinner.
说实话我喜欢他
In fact, I like him.
我也喜欢你 加利
Ditto, Gary.
史金纳
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表