They're not getting tired of me.
当然了 巴仔
Of course we're not, bart.
等等 刚才的眼神是怎么回事
Wait, what was that look?
什么眼神
What look?
你们是不会厌倦我的
You guys are not getting tired of me.
不是厌倦 我打呵欠是因为
No, no, I was just yawning
昨天熬夜了 熬夜琢磨你的恶作剧来着
because I stayed up late, thinking about your pranks.
还是那么有意思
Still so fresh.
奎洛比 你用一句话就
Quilloughby, you completely ruined my brother
彻底打击到了我兄弟
with just one sentence.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没什么比感激更无聊的了
Oh, there's nothing more tiresome than gratitude.
我想我会喜欢幻想你的
I think I'm gonna like hallucinating you.
送你个礼物 戴在你褪色军装夹克上
Here's a gift. Put this on your faded army jacket.
天哪
Oh, my god.
你觉得我是那种会穿褪色军装夹克的酷人
You think I'm cool enough to wear a faded army jacket.
请记住 我只是你
Hmm. Keep in mind, I'm merely a product
破碎心灵的产物
of your fractured psyche.
快闭嘴 别扫兴
Oh, shut up, don't ruin it.
侯默 在缓慢的岁月里
Hey, homer, ever so slowly,
你的朋友会渐渐厌倦你
your friends are growing tired of you.
我开这么有男人味的车
With this much testosterone?
谁会厌倦我呢 宝贝
No way, baby.
那带我兜兜风吧
Aw. Take me for a ride in your truck.
卡车可不是用来兜风的
Trucks aren't for driving.
卡车得干点硬活【
They're for doing kick-ass truck stuff.
那你干过那种硬活吗
Have you actually done any truck stuff?
戴上
Put it on.
但我不想上岸啊
But I don't want this.
不客气哟
You're welcome!
戈德沙场
戈德沙场
戈德沙场发♥票♥
装沙费用
一千
谢尔·希尔弗斯坦
爱心树
为了假想的朋友 你真的挺乐意
For an imaginary friend, you were really keen
出门的
to get out of the house.
那个小女人无聊透了
Ugh, that small woman was such a bore.
阿麦还是个宝宝 她在睡觉
Oh. Maggie's a baby, and she was sleeping.
连她都知道
Even she knows it.
这个地方让我想起我的家乡
This place reminds me of my own hometown.
它十分惨淡 从来都没有好事发生
It's dismal and nothing good will ever come from it.
几乎从来没有
Well, almost nothing.
把纸胶带准备好
Get out your tickers and tape,
前方有蠢货出没
here comes the prat parade.
胡子不可能让无聊的人变有趣
Facial hair is not a substitute for personality.
二乘零还是零
Two times zero is still zero.
还没到喝杏桃白兰地的季节
Bit early for the apricot brandy,
对吧 牧师先生
Is it not, vicar?
奎洛比 你就没有喜欢的人吗
Quilloughby, is there anyone you do like?
让我来告诉你吧 丽莎
Yeah, well, let me tell you something, Lisa.
*每天我都努力想微笑*
*Every day I try to smile*
*却总是皱眉*
*But can't help but frown*
*每天给浴缸放水的时候*
*Every day I draw my bath*
*都祈祷自己会淹死*
*And pray I will drown*
*我走出屋子 深呼吸*
*I step out my door and I take a deep breath*
*掉头回家 希望自己早点死*
*Turn back inside and pray for my death*
*因为每个人都糟透了*
*'Cause everyone is horrid*
*除了我 可能还有你*
*Except me and possibly you*
*可能还有我*
*Possibly me*
*每个人都糟透了*
*Oh, everyone is horrid*
*我亲爱的 我怕你也是这样*
*And my dear, I fear you are, too*
每个人都糟透了 除了我 可能还有你
奎洛比 丽莎·辛普森
绝望唱片公♥司♥
丽莎·辛普森
Lisa Simpson.
这段应该奏得极弱
Those measures were supposed to be pianissimo,
你这是要把屋顶吹塌
But instead they were sforzando and scherzando.
告诉大家你在偷笑什么 让我们都高兴一下
Well, would you care to share your private tee-hees with the class?
我在想 你每天都挥舞指挥棒
I was just thinking, every day you wave that wand,
却什么魔法都施不出来
And yet nothing magical ever happens.
你这个牙尖嘴利的小浑蛋
You're a smart-mouthed little sass pants.
你这个一生平庸的矮挫男 一副伤心相
And you're a sad little man whose best days never happened.
我才不伤心 我很快乐
I'm not sad, I'm happy.
5尺8的个子已经很好了
And 5'8" is a very nice height for a fella.
真不错
Very nice.
丽莎 我喜欢这个
Lisa, I enjoyed that.
我喜欢的事情可不多
And I enjoy nothing.
辛普森先生 太太 我打电♥话♥叫你们来
Mr. and Mrs. Simpson, I called you in here
是因为丽莎变怪了 变得刻薄尖酸
because Lisa's behavior has become wry, sardonic, and yes,
诗意地厌世
poetically world-weary.
我知道是为什么
I know what's going on.
丽莎成天
Lisa's become infatuated
和一个卑鄙又挑剔的80年代吟游诗人厮混
with this snobby, judgy, british crooner from the '80s.
你的担心很有道理
You're right to worry.
声海听歌♥越来越流行
With the popularity of the slapify streaming service,
越来越多的孩子
I'm seeing more children becoming lost
迷失在过去的音乐里
in the music of the past.
*她来了*
*Oh, here she comes*
*孩子当心 她会把你吃干抹净*
*Watch out, boy, she'll chew you up*
*她来了*
*Oh, here she comes*
*她是个食人魔*
*She's a man-eater*
我们对这事非常认真
Well, we take this very seriously.
我和我丈夫今晚
My husband and I are going to have
要和女儿谈心
a heart-to-heart with our daughter tonight.
是不是 侯默
Isn't that right, Homer?
你拖不了我 我拖你
You don't tow me! I tow you!
停止反抗
Stop resisting!
屈服于我强大的扭矩吧
Surrender to my mighty torque!
绝不
Never!
你怎么了
What has gotten into you?
你曾是个快乐的小女孩
You used to be such a happy little girl.
哪有
When?
好吧 但也绝不是
Okay, but never like this--
这样的态度
with the sour attitude,
穿着黑靴子
and the black booties.
你变得如此横行霸道 简直过分
You've become a crab-- no, a pill!
丽莎 亲爱的 别吵了
Lisa, darling, please silence the din.
行了
That's it!
我要取消你的音乐订阅
I'm cancelling your music subscription.
晃动图标 然后 卟噜
Jiggly... and bloop.
令人震惊
Shocking.
妈妈怎么能剥夺我唯一
How can mom take away the only place
听到你音乐的机会
I can hear your music?
也许不是唯一
Maybe not the only place.
显然 这个活动即将举♥行♥
Apparently, this is happening.
抑郁注射剂 音乐节
奎洛比与鼻烟乐队
天哪
Oh, my god.
我能看见你 我是说 真正的你
I can see you. I mean, the real you.
亲爱的 这下你有甜头吃了
Well, you're in for a treat, my dear.
据说 我的现场表演
My live shows are, quote,
"就像在新坟举♥行♥的三小时舞会"
"like a three-hour dance party in a freshly-dug grave".
来自大卫·弗里克 1987年滚石杂♥志♥
David Fricke, Rolling Stone magazine, 1987.
但马姬不会让我走的
Oh, but Marge will never let me go.
就算她愿意 我也没有那么多钱
And even if she would, I don't have enough money.
票值五套乐高积木
Those tickets cost, like, five lego sets.
看看你的口袋 丽莎
Look in your pocket, Lisa.
我爸爸的信♥用♥卡♥
My dad's credit card.
是你偷的吗 还是我
Did you steal this? Did I?
我们都参与了 事情很复杂
A little of both. It's complicated.
有时我自认为是虚构的
Sometimes I identify as imaginary,
但有时 我能这样做
but sometimes I can do this.
噢 拉链
Ow, the zipper!
怎么 我压力有点大
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表