事儿逼妈
我们来看看
Here we are.
到了美国总统宣誓就职日
It's Inauguration Day,
马姬和丽莎谁也不理谁
and Marge and Lisa are barely speaking.
美国救星 别有压力
谨慎乐观 宽恕戏子鲍勃
就像我许诺的那样 作为你们的总统
And I promise you that, as your president,
我将全心全意为你们的福祉着想
I will obsess over your welfare,
因为我一无所有
because I don't have a life!
只有你们
You're all I've got!
我将为你们服务
And I will serve you.
我们会把那个修好的
And we'll get right on that!
总统女士
Madam President,
就在您宣誓就职后
just after you were sworn in,
您的前任总统终于认输了
your predecessor finally conceded.
这人搬走的小脾气一天比一天大
These transitional tantrums get longer and longer.
好吧 他答应这之后就搬走
Okay, he promised he'd leave after he did that.
不过您会是个很棒的总统的
But you're going to be a great president.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但可能不是个快乐的总统
But maybe not a happy one.
巴仔
Bart!
我差点抱了你
Oh, I almost hugged you.
我差点就希望你抱了
Well, I almost wish you had.
我觉得我会抱的
Oh. I think I will.
但愿如此
I hope you do.
我知道你需要什么
I know what you need.
总统之选 超嗨卡瑞巴
Some president's choice High Carumba.
你把这东西拿到这来干嘛
Why did you bring that here?
第一 这是合法的
A, it's legal.
第二 这玩意儿很酷
B, somehow still cool.
第三 你的确需要放松一下
And c, you really need to chill out.
他是和我一起的 他是和我一起的
He's with me! He's with me!
我得告诉你件事
Oh, I got to tell you something.
现在我们都长大了 也事业有成
Now that we're both grown and successful.
你当上了总统
You, president.
我是做大♥麻♥生意的大老板
Me, pot CEO.
还买♥♥下了三支NBA球队
And owner of three NBA teams,
我的想法发生了变化
I feel different.
我真的真的真的不恨你
I really, really, really don't hate you.
有什么想对我说的吗
Got anything to say to me?
有的
Um... yes.
好吧
All right.
我承认
I'll admit it.
我一直以来都挺招人烦的
I've always been kind of a pain in the butt.
如果你早点说这话
If you had said that earlier,
就连我都得给你投票
even I would have voted for you.
俄♥罗♥斯♥发来祝贺
对一个一直不受欢迎的人来说
Wow, that's pretty cool
这还真挺酷的啊
for someone who was always unpopular.
等会 等会
But, but wait!
可不能怪我
Not my fault.
因为 不知道你晓得不
Because, I don't know if you know,
我的家人们一直都对我不太好
but I did not come from a family that made things easy.
或许是因为你对他们也不太好
Well, maybe you didn't make things easier for them either.
或许只有妈妈一直在帮助你
Maybe mom was the one who was helping you
只是你都忘记了
in ways you don't even remember.
*旧日时光*
*Old days*
*曾经回忆的美好时光*
*Good times I remember*
*快乐日子*
*Fun days*
现在上来
妈妈
Mom?
她没问题 检查了头发
She's clean. Checked her hair.
花了45分钟
Took 45 minutes.
我是来看看你有没有
I'm here to see if you'll finally admit
终于承认你当时应该选择去上大学的
you'd be better off if you'd gone to college.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你还是不愿承认你错了
You still can't admit you were wrong.
你给我听着
Let me tell you something, lady.
等会 等一下
Wait a minute. Just... just wait a minute.
我现在是总统了
I'm president now.
各种资源供我差遣
I have a lot of resources.
我的妈妈翻译官呢
Where's my mom translator?
或许我一开始的出发点就是错的
Maybe I started off on the wrong foot.
你总是让我失望
You constantly let me down.
是的 你说这些我很感激
Of course, I appreciate everything you're saying.
你从来都没为我着想过
You were never really in my corner.
我说过很多气话
I may have said a lot of things in anger.
但都是我真实的想法 现在也一样
I meant what I said and I will stick to it.
但无论如何 我一直都以你为荣
But no matter what, I was always proud of you.
你也曾让我很生气
You made me mad, too.
我很伤心 因为我很在乎你
I was hurt because I care so much.
我关爱他人的能力都是从你身上学的
All the respect and love I have for people came from you.
很高兴听你这么说
That's nice to hear.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你可以走了
Okay, you can go now.
这翻译官真厉害
This translator is fantastic.
得给她加薪
Give her a raise.
美国政♥府♥
由迪士尼呈现
这故事很不错 但还是要问一句
Okay. I enjoyed that story, but I got to know,
有多少是真的
how much is really true?
让我问一下水晶球
Let me consult the oracle.
丽莎 我跟你明说了吧
Okay, Lisa, I'll give it to you straight.
你有98%的几率考上大学
You've got a 98% chance of going to college,
83%的几率是常春藤大学之一
83% ivy league,
47%的几率交到男朋友
47% chance of a boyfriend,
72%的几率交到女朋友
72% chance of a girlfriend.
我喜欢这概率
I like those odds!
我能上你的节目吗
Hey, can I get the game on this?
这是球 不是电视
It's not a TV.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表