辛普森一家
第三十二季 第十三集
游♥行♥日快乐
Happy parade day!
这是游♥行♥日游♥行♥
It's the parade day parade!
快走开
Clear the roadway!
你的古怪行为影响到了上百人
Your antics inconvenience hundreds!
游♥行♥万岁岁
Hooray for parades!
你的古怪行为让所有人快乐
Your antics delight one and all!
跟我来 拉尔夫小主子
Follow me, little lord ralph!
这绿色长城后面藏了什么
What's hiding behind the great green wall?
一辆小火车 一些纽扣
A choo choo? Some buttons?
一只三米高的狗狗
A dog ten feet tall?
我的眼睛告诉我一个秘密
My eyes told me a secret!
妙啊 最后一天上学
Aw, last day of school.
这里有好多快乐的回忆
Lot of fond memories in here.
-烧了 -遵命
- Furnace. - On it.
我知道大围墙后面是什么
I know what's behind the big hedge,
因为我跑到大围墙后面
Because I went behind the big hedge
我看到了大围墙后面是什么
And I saw what's behind the big hedge
现在我要告诉你
And now I'm gonna tell you.
大围墙 传说中的大围墙
The big hedge? As in the big hedge?
没有人知道那玩意儿后面是什么
No one knows what's behind that thing.
虽然一个七年级的以前跟我说
Although, a seventh grader once told me
是一群裸女在放烟花
It was naked ladies setting off fireworks.
我听说是离婚的父母复合的地方
I heard it's where divorced parents go to get back together.
不 那是放独♥立♥精神奖的地方
No, sir! it's where they hold the independent spirit awards!
如果你称离婚为独♥立♥的话
If you call that independent.
不 那是有史以来最棒的操场
No, it's the best playground ever!
那儿有复活节蛋和谁都能开的小车车
There's easter eggs and baby cars that anyone can drive.
还有这么多小丑穿着小丑裤子
And this many clowns in clown pants!
靠 这么多小丑
Dang, that's hella clowns.
咱怎么穿过这东西
how the crotch do we get through that thing?
我看我爸干过
I've seen my dad do this.
瞧 复活节蛋 小丑裤子和小车车
See? Easter eggs, clown pants and baby cars.
我爱你们 小丑
I love you, clowns!
春田镇中间有个高尔夫球场
There's a golf course in the middle of springfield?
啥是高尔夫
What's golf?
我从没见过高尔夫球场
I've never seen a golf course anywhere,
除了在药物广♥告♥里
Except those commercials for pills
说是能让老人重获青春
That give old people their life back.
小鸭鸭
Duckies!
我要去偷湿哒哒的面包
I'm gonna go steal their wet bread.
我还没见过金宝这么机敏
Whoa, I've never seen Jimbo looking so sharp.
他现在开始欺负有钱人了
Is he bullying rich guys now?
今天不错 先生
Fine round today, sir.
我希望自己也能成为一名医生
You know, I hope to be a doctor myself.
我一直都梦想与血液一起工作
It's always been my dream to work around blood.
可能这个上医学院有利
Well, maybe this will help with medical school.
二十块
Whoa! 20 bucks!
什么鬼金宝 你刚刚拍那人马屁
What the hell, Jimbo? You just suck up to that guy
然后他就给你钱
And he gives you money?
这不叫拍马屁
It's not sucking up.
有钱人喜欢听恭维他们的话
Rich guys love hearing how great they are,
而且他们喜欢为此慷慨解囊
and they're willing to pay for it.
现金奖励
Money pay.
别看了 变♥态♥
Look away, pervs!
球童小屋
麻烦您我想要一份工作
We'd like jobs, please.
你们看起来有点小 但是我确实需要帮忙
Well, you seem a little young, but I do need the help.
因为一场精心策划的赌局
I'm out several of my best caddies
我淘汰了好几名不错的球童
due to an elaborate virginity-losing wager.
这是你们的第一份任务
Here are your first assignments.
你知道吗 我从来没有拍过别人的马屁
You know, I've never really sucked up to anyone before.
当然 我谎话连篇 经常骗人
Sure, I've lied, scammed, grifted,
但是这个感觉不一样
but this feels different.
很特别
Special.
我是范浩腾家族的一员
Well, I'm a Van Houten.
学着点
Watch and learn.
哇 看起来我找到了这个球场里
Dang! Looks like I got the handsomest golfer
最帅的高尔夫球手
in the whole damn club!
你很好 孩子
You fine, boy!
你是新来的
Hmm, you're new.
这就是为什么他们把我分配给你
Uh, that's why they assigned me to you.
学习这门课程最好的方法
The best way to learn the course
就是看着大♥师♥
is by watching a master carve it up
轻车熟路的展现出来
like a thanksgiving turkey.
这听起来确实像他们说的话
That does sound like something they would say.
我们一起打高尔夫吧
Let's play some golf.
等着我的朋友听说
Wait till my friends hear I caddied
我为肯特·真理·布罗克曼当球童吧
for Kent "the straight dope" Brockman.
我们每天晚上都看你
We watch you every night.
真的吗 我以为年轻人是从网上获取资讯的
Really? I thought youngsters got their news from the Internet.
不是的 我的小伙伴认为电视广播非常好
No way. My boys think broadcast news is the swagness.
女生们都叫你点心
And the girls call you "a snack."
希望你不介意我用现在的流行语
Hope it's okay for me to use the current lingo.
点心同意了
The snack will allow it.
史黛西和我
Stacy and I, well, it's, uh...
很复杂
It's complicated.
不是经常的事吗
Isn't it always?
她人品很好 而且是顶级的气象专家
She's a terrific person and a top-notch meteorologist.
但是如果我三个月不接她的电♥话♥
But if I'm dodging her calls after three months...
我想你已经下定决心了
I think you've already made up your mind.
你只是不想承认罢了 因为你是善良的人
You just don't want to admit it, 'cause you're a kind person.
罪名成立
Guilty as charged.
你这家伙
You da man!
闭嘴 笨蛋
Muzzle your nonsense, imbecile!
天啊
Said da man!
这就是真理
This is "the straight dope,"
谢谢你陪我玩这一场美妙的高尔夫
Thanking you for a wonderful round.
来了 关键时刻来了
This is it. The moment of trut.
我拍马屁到位了吗
Did I kiss enough butt?
只有钱能给我答案
Only money will tell.
我以为每个人的钱是一样的
I thought all money was the same.
原来钞票从一沓中被抽出来是这么迷人
But the best money is peeled off a wad.
C.R.E.A.M.
THE WU-TANG CLAN
*钞票就是一切*
*Cash rules everything around me*
*钞票就是一切*
*C.R.E.A.M.*
*赚钱*
*Get the money*
*票子 票子 票子*
*Dollar dollar bill, y'all*
*钞票就是一切*
*Cash rules everything around me*
*钞票就是一切*
*C.R.E.A.M.*
*赚钱*
*Get the money*
*票子 票子 票子*
*Dollar dollar bill, y'all*
*钞票就是一切*
*Cash rules everything around me*
*钞票就是一切*
*C.R.E.A.M.*
*赚钱*
*Get the money*
*票子 票子 票子*
*Dollar dollar bill, y'all*
*钞票就是一切*
*Cash rules everything around me*
*钞票就是一切*
*C.R.E.A.M.*
*赚钱*
*Get the money*
我的好儿子来了
There's my number one son.
快坐到欣慰的老父亲旁边 工作男孩
Come sit next to your proud papa, workin' man.
我们都为你感到骄傲
We're all proud of you.
把一包棍子从这挪到那
I'm sure bart will learn a lot
巴仔一定学到了很多
carrying a bag of sticks from place to place.
那叫高尔夫球棒 丽莎
They're called golf bats, lis.
开局小丰收啊
Nice starter wad.
想瞧瞧我♥干♥得怎么样吗
You want to see what I'm rolling with?
这皮筋崩得好紧啊
Whoa! That rubber band is just straining!
我能拿着看看吗
Can I hold it?
嘿 小心点
Hey, be careful with that!
防静电烘干纸
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表