No-static dryer sheets?
你拿纸垫作钱吗
You pad your wad?
我不是你理想中的那个父亲和丈夫
I'm not the father you thought you married!
看 阿麦
Look, Maggie.
你哥哥正在工作
Your brother is doing a job.
不为他感到自豪吗
Aren't you proud of him?
不自豪吗
Aren't you?
要不要去偷看一眼
Want to sneak a peek?
别人都赔了 只有我笑到了最后
...and in the end, everyone lost money but me.
我今天学到太多了
Wow. I've learned so much today,
高尔夫 人生 还有石油租约
about golf, life and oil leases.
真希望我能有块部落自留地供您搭管道
I wish I had tribal land for you to build a pipeline on.
我家要能被您选中压裂真是莫大的荣幸了
I'd be honored if you'd frack under my house someday, sir.
从没见过我儿子巴结别人到这副嘴脸
Ugh. I've never seen my son... suck up before.
易如反掌
Easy money.
你不是对所有高尔夫雇主都这么谄媚吧
You don't kiss all the golfers' butts like that, do you?
妈妈 这些富人们都喜欢稍微听点...
Oh, mom. These rich guys expect a little...
能给自己换几个零花
In exchange for some... ah.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
你能礼貌待人我是很高兴
On one hand, I'm glad you're being polite.
但另一方面
On the other hand...
原来如此 我还没意识到会这样 妈妈
Wow, I never thought of it that way, mom.
没人像你这样关心我的成长
No one looks out for me the way you do.
你就是家里那颗闪亮的星星
You are the shining star.
为我们在黑暗中指明方向
That guides this family through the darkness.
说到心坎了
Oh, aren't you sweet.
等回家路过滑板店的时候
Why don't we stop by the skateboard store on the way home.
我给你买♥♥个
And I'll buy you...
无♥耻♥献媚
Suck-up.
换样不换味
PQB冰淇淋店
我们在第18洞
So, there we are on the 18th green.
我们忍♥这个场地一早上了
The course has been a bear all morning.
我告诉施耐德裁判把嘴闭上
I tell judge Snyder to shut that all out.
享受当下
And just be in the moment.
他点头 双脚踩稳
He nods, plants his feet,
然后 动作娴熟自然...
and, in one smooth motion...
赏了我50刀
tips me 50 bucks!
太精彩了
Wow. Just... wow.
我怎么突然有点想去给巴仔开车了
Why do I suddenly want to bring Bart's car around?
赏你的 去买♥♥个大点的罐子装小费
Here you go. Buy yourself a bigger tip jar.
*得赐小费 感恩涕零*
*Tip's in the jar, grateful we are*
*大恩大德 颂您圣名*
*Praised be your name, you've raised the game*
*一毛不拔者 太过悭吝*
*Some give us zip, it's such a rip*
*以歌♥辱之 以错晓之*
*Shame them with song, they're in the wrong*
*凡成年者皆...*
*All of the grown-ups in here just...*
巴仔靠向高尔夫球手献媚挣钱
Doesn't it bother you that bart made that money
你没觉得这样不好吗
sucking up to those golfers?
马姬 美国人靠的就是献媚
Marge, sucking up is the American way.
在这个国家 大家一起决定
In this country, everybody got together
世上的钱应该分给
and decided that all the money should belong
几十个家族和向他们献媚的人
to a few dozen families and their favorite suck-ups.
是我们一起决定的 你忘了吗
Don't you remember when we all decided that?
再说了
And of all the things
在巴仔那些挣钱的门道里
that Bart might do for money,
这种算是最合法的了
this is by far the most legal.
有人给我们儿子钱
Other people are paying our son.
还是现金
And in cash!
这既正当又私密
It's both aboveboard and under the table.
没有比这更好的了
That's the dream!
侯默 我知道这不合逻辑
Homie, I know it's not logical,
可是当我看到巴仔在高尔夫球场上的时候
but when I saw Bart at that golf course,
我这颗当妈的心都快受不住了
my mothering spirit just wanted to hurl.
在这件事上帮帮我吧
Back me up on this one.
告诉儿子他不能接着干了
Tell our son he has to quit.
不干球童了 这可不行
Quit being a caddy? No way!
妈妈给了你多少钱让你来劝我
How much did mom give you to tell me that?
没给钱
Uh... n-nothing.
那我比她强
Well, I can do better than that.
20块够不够你把这事收拾了
Will 20 bucks make this go away?
那我就告诉她我努力过了
Well, I guess I can tell her I did my best.
告诉她你... 拼过命了
Tell her you did your... very best.
现在你已经有了私人泳池
Now that you got your own pool,
接下来你要买♥♥什么
what are you gonna buy next?
我在想要不要买♥♥个小摊
I'm thinking of getting one of those booths
挥霍一下
that blows money around.
第一次进去就能回本
It pays for itself the first time you get in it.
巴仔 别这样
Bart, no!
那笔钱就是你的未来
That wad is your future.
你需要投资一个好的载具
What you need is a good investment vehicle.
郊狼踪迹鳍肢号♥
"专利超自♥由♥科技
"Patented ultra-freedom badass technology
保证司机戴上头盔 就停转引擎"
stops the engine if the driver puts on a helmet."
你要是买♥♥了 我们能开吗
After you buy it, can we have rides?
兄弟们 如果共享我的死亡飞车
Guys, guys, if I shared my death-mobile,
你们就没有动力自己挣钱了
then you wouldn't be motivated to earn wads of your own.
这是为你们好
I'm doing this for you.
你表现得像个傻蛋
Yeah, well, you're acting like a butt wad.
内尔森
Oh, Nelson.
你实话实说也没用
Saying what you really think will get you nowhere.
有钱人就是麻烦
Lousy rich kids.
-如果是我一定会分享的 -逊爆了
- If I had a quad, I'd share my quad. - Lame.
好吧 我告诉你我在烦什么
Okay, okay, I'll tell you what's bothering me.
是巴仔的那份球童工作
It's Bart's caddy job.
很恶心 对吧
It's gross, right?
你觉得恶心可以直说
You can tell me it's gross.
你觉得恶心吗
You think it's gross?
要我说 私人高尔夫俱乐部的确很邪恶
Well, private golf clubs are pretty evil.
没错
Right. They are.
为什么
How so?
沃克斯特暴行大全
哇 看看这些
Wow, look at all these.
水资源浪费
Waste of water resources,
农药使用
pesticide use,
性别和种族歧视的历史
history of sexism and racism...
再加上巴仔是个马屁精
And Bart's a suck-up!
更不用说私人俱乐部
Not to mention that private clubs
在财产税上得到的巨大优♥惠♥
get huge breaks on their property taxes,
这是完全不公平的
which is completely unfair.
为什么富人不用支付他们的份额
Why shouldn't rich people pay their share?
丽莎 我们得叫停那个俱乐部
Lisa, we've got to shut down that club.
我们去市政厅
We're going to city hall!
春田市政厅
春田杜松队
乔·昆毕镇长
非执政党主席
春田杜松队
俱乐部主席比尔多夫
Club president Bildorf.
每天都打球
Plays every single day
给小费从不少于100美元
and never tips less than 100 bucks.
这暑期工 值了
Looks like I picked the right summer job.
记住我的话 在今年的
Mark my words, his bag will be on my shoulder
父子争抢最佳球比赛前
before this year's father-son
他的包就会在我肩上
bingo-bango-bongo best-ball scramble.
既然现在不是上学时间
You know, since school's not in session,
我终于可以告诉你
I can finally tell you...
你太棒了
You're awesome.
我选辛普森
I'll take Simpson.
我不玩了
Eh, I just won't play.
妈妈 你得向外界发声
Okay, mom. You got to get your voice out there.
通过在线请♥愿♥
Take the cause directly to the people
直接向民众说明
with an online petition.
烦死你网 发表你的请♥愿♥书
丽莎支持了以下请♥愿♥:允许8岁儿童加入美国和平部队 让小11参演所有电影
我能行
I got this!
烦死你网
发表你的请♥愿♥书
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表