And trouble brewed as Lily offered a perverse prayer.
主啊 请原谅我
Forgive me, Lord.
我必须拥有侯默
I must have Homer.
求您让我拥有他 哪怕只有一小会儿
Please let me win him, even briefly.
那感觉一定会像同时拥有了一个恋人
It would be like having a lover and a child
和一个孩子
at the same time ..
莉莉 你好吗
Hey, Lily. How you doin'?
侯默 很高兴我们能在这里见面
Homer! I'm so glad you asked me to meet you here.
谢谢 很高兴你这么想
Thanks, I'm glad you feel that way.
但有件事我一直没告诉你
But there's something I didn't tell you.
你其实是来和我老板约会的
you're on a date with my boss.
这是我的船
That's my boat.
裂变号♥
我叫蒙哥马利·伯恩斯
My name is Montgomery Burns.
是镇上最有钱的人 因此自然也是最有魅力的人
I'm the richest and therefore most attractive man in town.
就先这样 拜拜
Okay, see ya.
等等 伯恩斯先生
Wait, wait, wait, Mr. Burns!
像您这样可敬的先生
Surely a venerable gentleman such as yourself
一定知道我会需要一个男伴
would know that I need a chaperone.
当然 辛普森 来陪我们
Of course. Simpson, join us.
史密瑟斯 召唤我的求爱武器
Smithers, cue my weapon of WOO.
我抄个近道
I know a shortcut.
我为什么会一直盯着她
Why am I stairing at her?
我得转移视线
I'll make my eyes look at something else.
妈呀
Oh, my god.
我也在冲她笑
I'm smiling back.
希望你用餐还愉快
I hope you enjoyed your dinner.
等我们吃甜点的时候再慢慢聊
And just wait till we get to dessert.
你让我感觉像是在和
You make me feel like I'm having dinner
詹姆斯·邦德中的反派一起吃饭
with a James Bond villain.
她占据了我的心
She gets me.
快帮我抛媚眼 史密瑟斯
Now, wink for me, Smithers.
我这是在做什么
What am I doing here?
我对这个好女人做了什么
What have I done to this wonderful woman?
我要怎样弥补她呢
How can I make it up to her?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你为什么把我带到这来
Why did you bring me here?
怕被炒鱿鱼
Fear of unemployment.
我们吃晚甜点就走
Urn, let's just stay through dessert.
快看我 我是吉普赛·罗斯·李
Look at me! I'm Gypsy Rose Lee!
你 我和我的心脏病医生三人在一起
You and me and my cardiologist make three!
抱歉 我现在得走了
Sorry, I have to leave right now.
这是为什么呢
But Why?
我刚把一杯酒洒自己身上了
I just spilled a glass of wine on myself.
还有这一瓶
Also, this bottle.
侯默 我们走
Homer, let's go.
太糟糕了
That was awful.
有些人让你觉得
There's some people that make you feel
孤单也挺好
being lonely isn't so bad.
但是有些人让你觉得
And there are people that make you
再也不想一个人了
never want to be lonely again.
我听见了
I hear ya.
我也基本上听懂了
And I almost understand ya.
谢天谢地当时是你救了我
Thank God you were there to save me.
我最擅长的就是
That's what I'm best at
从我挖的坑里把人们救上来
saving people from things I get them into.
你嘴角有点蛋糕渣
You've got a little cake on the corner of your mouth.
是吗 在哪
Oh, I do? Where?
-在这 -这
- Just here. - There?
-在这 -在哪
- Just there. - Oh... Where?
-在这 -你没指对
- Right there? - Just... You're missing it.
-这 -就在...
- There? - Just to the...
-我帮你 -好的
- Oh, just let me do it. - Okay.
你现在可以停下来了
You can stop now.
我的意思是慢慢来
Uh... I meant go slow.
等一下 等等
Uh, wait a minute, wait.
既然你手指到那了 能够着上唇吗
While you're there, could you get the upper lip?
天呐
Oh, my God,
我在对你做什么呢
what am I going to do with you?
请什么都别做
Please, nothing.
我现在送你回家
I'm taking you home now.
逾期违停罚单
你不送我进去吗
Well, aren't you going to walk me in?
听着 莉莉
Look, Lily.
你是最...
You're the most...
说完整
Finish that thought.
你比我认识的任何女人
You're the most anything of any woman
都出色 除了我太太
I've ever known except for my wife.
在我爱过的人中 我是说正在爱 我说爱了吗
Who I "loved" I mean love! I said "Love!"
真感人
Oh, that's beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过还是给我一个正式的吻别吧
But give me one damn proper kiss goodbye.
不
No.
不行 不行
No. No!
感觉很好
This is good,
但为此在地狱中永生煎熬值得吗
but is it worth burning in hell forever?
我们会在梦中相见的
We'll see each other in our dreams,
不管你是否愿意
whether you like it or not.
你离我的梦远点
You stay out of my dreams!
我的东西都在那里面
All my stuffs in there!
保持清醒 如果我梦见莉莉 就完蛋了
Gotta stay awake. If I dream of Lily, it's all over.
保持清醒 保持清醒
Gotta stay awake. Gotta stay awake.
不能做梦
Must not dream.
保持清醒 保持清醒
Gotta stay awake. Gotta stay awake.
糟糕
Oh, no.
你的嘴角沾上了一点蛋糕
You've got a little cake on the corner of your mouth.
-侯默 侯默 -她出现了
- Homer? Homer? - She's here.
她出现了 老天帮帮我
She's here and God help me,
-我好享受 -侯默
- I'm glad. - Homer.
-马姬 -惊喜
- Marge! - Surprise!
我们提前回来了
We came back early.
感谢上帝 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God!
我再也不会让你离开...
I'll never let you go a...
谁这么晚给你打电♥话♥
Who's calling you so late?
莉莉
电♥话♥推销员
Telemarketer.
我得接一下
Gotta take it.
这些人都很玻璃心
Those people are so sensitive.
-你好 -打错了
- Hello? - Wrong number!
-侯默 -该死
- Homer? - Damn it!
我现在就要见你 侯默
I need to see you now, Homer.
你知道地方的
You know the address.
情人路 下了忠贞大道就是
Lovers Lane, just off Fidelity Avenue.
听着 我现在必须告诉你
Listen. I have to tell you right now
我再也不能见你了
I can never see you again.
你能当面跟我说吗
Can you tell me in person?
好主意
Great idea.
别挂电♥话♥ 我告诉你怎么走
Keep me on the line. I'll guide you here.
你知道什么都不会发生的
You realize nothing's gonna happen.
当然了
Of course.
*我承诺给你巧克力和热吻*
*I promise you chocolate and kisses*
*还有加了柠檬汁的马提尼*
*Martinis with lemon drops*
不 我的脚 不行
No, feet! No!
*我刚刚醒来*
*I just woke up*
别停下
*给你做好了猪排*
*And made you pork chops*
屈服于诱惑
春田第一教堂
我们一无所知
幽默 善良
共同爱好 大胸
孩儿他妈 忠诚可靠
永远爱她 灵魂伴侣
快点 快点
快点 快点
*大猪扒*
*Pork chops*
你回来啦
You're home.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表