and could become pope and marry his sister.
如此一来老板就成了教皇 迎娶自己的妹妹
With recent times came unions and workers' rights.
最近几年 人们成立了工会 提出了工人♥权♥利
Which were then taken away in even more recent times.
这些又在更近的几年里被废除掉了
Wrap it up, Homer.
该收尾了 侯默
That catwalk is starting to buckle.
桥要撑不住了
My point is, no matter what, Mr. Burns,
我的中心思想是 伯恩斯先生
the boss sucks, so why shouldn't you?
所有的老板都很烂 为什么你不能如此呢
Why indeed.
说得对啊
Back to work, and everything nice is canceled.
回去干活 一切福利都取消了
Um, does that include...
也包括...
If you have to ask, It's canceled.
别问 问就是取消
And Fred, the man I couldve been,
弗雷德 我本可以成为的男人
I consign to the fires of hell.
让地狱之火吞噬你吧
Somebody stop it. No, no, no, too late.
快来人阻止他 不不不 已经太晚啦
Oh, poor Fred. It's a costume, you idiot.
可怜的弗雷德 那是套服装罢了 你这白♥痴♥
A lot of work goes into those.
费了好大劲造的呢
Good to have you back, sir.
欢迎回来 老板
Good to-- Oh, Smithers.
我也... 史密瑟斯
I left my car fob in that suit. Go get it.
我把车钥匙忘在那件衣服里了 给我取回来
But that's certain death, sir.
去了我就死了 老板
Yes, but for you. You're back.
那又怎么样呢 你真的回来了
Or am I?
真的吗
Attention, everyone.
大家听好
This is your new coworker Don Phoneyman.
这是你们的新同事 唐·骗子
Please show him the ropes.
给他介绍一下工作
I'm not going through this again. Come on.
我可不会再上当了
We know it's you, Mr. Burns, and we'll prove it.
我们知道是你 伯恩斯 别装了
Release the hounds. They won't touch you.
关门放狗 狗不会攻击你的
Well, What do you know? He's real.
真没想到 这位不是骗子
I didn't know we could call the hounds.
我都不知道我们能放狗
We can also operate the trapdoor.
我们还能操作暗门
I'll get you for this!
你给我等着
Engage karaoke mode.
启动卡拉OK模式
**List to me while I tell you*
*请听我来讲述
**Of the Spaniard that blighted my life*
*那个毁了我的西班牙人
**List to me, while I tell you*
*竖起耳朵 听我说
**Of the man that pinched my future wife.*
*那个抢走了我未来妻子的人
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表