Aw, Skinner.
我这有属于你的东西
I've got something that belongs to you.
去献给观众们你一生中最精彩的演讲吧
Now go give the greatest keynote speech of your life.
也许我已经讲过了
Well, maybe I already have, huh?
不过也好
But if I must.
教育类基础设施
Educational Infrastructure:
能力分组抑或是混合学习
Ability Grouping versus Blended Learning.
一项为期四十五个学期
Now, a survey of public administrators
针对公共管理者的调查显示
over a 15-trimester period showed clearly,
在标准偏差内...
within the standard deviation, of course...
你做到了 朋友
Well, you did it, dude.
美梦成真是什么感受
How does it feel to get what you've always wanted?
丘墨士喜欢史金纳
Chalmers loves Skinner
请他吃了辣椒烧肉
Bought him chili dinner
史金纳试了几种方法
How many ways did Skinner try?
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
感觉是酱婶的
It feels just like this.
*也许你我注定有缘无分*
*Maybe you and me were never meant to be*
*但至少偶尔记得想起我*
*Just maybe think of me once in a while*
你们今天都干嘛了
So, guys, what have you been up to?
我们去消防局参观了
Oh, went on a field trip to the fire station,
但消防员叔叔不知道我们要去
but nobody told the firemen we were coming.
练习萨克斯 在学校上课
Practiced my sax, went to school.
老师教了秘鲁的知识
Oh, we learned about Peru.
我去上班
I went to work.
兰尼感冒了所以没来
Lenny had a cold, so he wasn't there.
卡尔倒是来了
Carl was there though.
我为你们准备了一个小礼物
Well, have I got a treat for you all.
今晚我们去看即兴莎士比亚
Tonight, we're going to see Improv Shakespeare!
洗衣机
Washing machine!
滚开 你这污渍
Out, damned stain!
因洗衣市场在销♥售♥汰渍洗衣球
For there is a Tide Pod in the affairs of laundry.
你们能想象莎士比亚用汰渍洗衣球吗
Can you imagine Shakespeare using a Tide Pod?
不能
No.
*疯狂的铲车引体向上 她的头发弄得乱糟糟*
*Mad tooth bar chin-up Boxing out of her hair now*
*还痴迷于现代的打地鼠游戏*
*Still do the modern-day whack-a-mole ditto-o-o*
*你说啥 酒保小哥*
*What's that? Good bartender*
*我最好先溜了吧*
*I had better head out*
*我说了贵宾犬有盖子我就不同意*
*I said I wouldn't do it if a poodle had a lid on*
*疯狂的铲车引体向上 她的头发弄得乱糟糟*
*Mad tooth bar chin-up Boxing out of her hair now*
*还痴迷于现代的打地鼠游戏*
*Still do the modern-day whack-a-mole ditto-o-o*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表