That's already decorated in christmas colors...
生菜番茄节
春田广场 本周末
生菜番茄节
圣诞镇
圣诞节庆祝活动
好样的 玛丽
Great work, Mary.
这部电影或许能成功跻身到
This movie just might be good enough
"边叠衣服边看"的电影行列了
To fold laundry to.
你要怎么解释这些农产品
How are you gonna explain all the produce
还有大冬天穿着短袖的群演
And people wearing shorts?
只要片子里有好看的白人角色不废话只接吻
Eh, so long as the attractive white people make with the closed-mouth smooches,
就没人会在乎这些
nobody's complaining.
这儿发生了什么
What is going on here?
我刚回去拿我的"我爱菜菜"围兜
I leave to pick up my I-heart-bibb bibs,
你就在我的夏日蔬菜节上置起了圣诞节的景
And you turn my summer festival into a-a-a holiday set piece!
我们不是说好了的吗
I thought we had a deal.
但你看呐 大家都玩得很开心
But look, everyone's having a great time.
史金纳 我没期待青菜番茄节能有多好玩
Hey, skinner, I never thought the lettice and tomato festival
但这圣诞节布景可太牛了
could get any better, but christmas!
相比之下 简直甩了慕尼黑啤酒节几条街
Yeah. Makes okratoberfest seem ridiculous in comparison.
我只要毁了这部电影
All I gotta do is ruin this movie.
就能夺回我的房♥间
Then I get my room back.
造雪机
小雪 暴风雪
啊糟糕 这是这部电影发生的第二件最烂的事了
Aw, no, this is the worst thing to happen to this movie
第一件烂事是剧本被写出来了
Since someone wrote it.
好了 今天就拍这么多
Okay, that's a wrap for today.
救命 救命
Help! help, help!
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
为什么偏要拍圣诞电影
It had to be a christmas movie.
没信♥号♥♥
Zero bars.
我们得挖一条出去的路
Well, we'll just have to dig our way out.
这个假雪到底是用什么做的
Aah! what the hell is this fake snow made of?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我们雇当地一个疯子磨的
We paid some local lunatic to grind it for us.
你开心就好
Well, I hope you're happy.
你先毁我节日 现在又这样
First you ruin my festival, and now this.
大家喜欢呀
People loved it!
你听说过一对儿搞核工程的傻瓜
You heard that pair of nuclear engineering simpletons.
莱尼和卡尔什么都喜欢
Oh, Lenny and Carl like everything.
这是受了他们的影响
That's their affect.
这儿是越来越热了吗
Is it getting hotter in here?
好像是我们的唇枪舌剑
It would appear our heated verbal sparring
让这狭小空间温度升高了
is upping the temperature in this confined space.
我想我们应该别说话了
Well, I guess we should agree not to talk.
-行 -行
- Fine. - Fine.
也许这能让你凉快点
Um, maybe this'll cool you down.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很抱歉毁了你的节日
Look, I'm sorry I ruined your festival.
没有 你让它变得更好了
No, you made it better.
今年人们似乎真是有意参演
People seemed to actually be showing up on purpose this year.
春田小镇有你真是太幸运了
Springfield's lucky to have someone like you
如此在意小镇价值观
who cares so much about small-town values.
这里真热
Sure is hot in here.
也许我们应该靠得更近些
Perhaps we should huddle closer.
为了凉快
For coolness.
早上好
Good morning.
你怎么出去的
How did you get out?
幸好 假雪硬了
Well, luckily, the fake snow hardened,
让我终于挖出了一条路
and I was able to dig my way out
用我不离身的这只鞋拔子
with this shoehorn I always carry on my person.
天呐 你还真是得心应手
God, you're handy.
一份大杯 脱脂 三份椰粉浓缩摩卡咖啡
One extra-tall, nonfat, triple-vegan espresso mocha,
清澈白半糖半薏米水
clean white, two-pump, half-barley water,
半份夏威夷坚果奶泡
half-macadamia milk with room for air.
-你还记得 -谁会忘记呢
- You remembered. - Who could forget it?
玛丽
Mary?
这就是为什么你没接我电♥话♥
So this is why you didn't answer my calls.
不 不是你看到的那样
No! It's not what it looks like!
他只是一个搭凉亭的人
He's just the gazebo builder.
你抢走了我的房♥间 电影女士
You took my room from me, movie lady.
现在是复仇之时了
And now it's payback time.
大家伙儿 想看看这个表里不一的人到底是
Hey, everybody! Want to see what this heartmark phony
怎么看你们的吗
really thinks of you?
是我的镜头片段
My footage!
我周围穷乡僻壤环绕 人们异想天开
I'm surrounded by a bunch of backwoods, lotto-scratching,
开车横冲直撞
monster-truck-driving,
吃饭狼吞虎咽
big gulp-guzzling bumpkins.
但是我们对你真诚以待
But we opened our hearts to you.
我都愿意在你面前异想天开了
I let myself be whimsical in front of you!
你怎敢不被我们迷倒
How dare you not be charmed by us.
我是开着大脚[怪物]车没错
I may drive a monster truck,
但她才是真正的怪物
but the real monster is she!
等等 我不是这个意思
Wait! I didn't mean it!
我们知道你打算把小镇卖♥♥给那个开♥发♥商
And we know all about your plans to sell the town
把这里转型成公♥寓♥式社区
to that big developer who wants to turn it into condos.
不 才没有 我怎么会卖♥♥掉小镇
No, I'm not. How would I sell the town?
行吧 当我没说
Yeah, all right. Forget I said anything.
是我妄自揣测 捕风捉影了
I took a shot. I whiffed it.
就别再...纠结这事了
Let's just... move on.
玛丽 你得想想办法了
Mary, you got to do something.
没有这些狼吞虎咽的乡巴佬当群演
Without these big gulp-guzzling bumpkins as extras,
我们没法拍完电影
we can't finish the movie.
回来 大伙们
Come back, everyone!
回来
Come back.
我就喜欢片场解散的时候
I love it when a shoot falls apart.
侯默·辛普森
防燃人造雪
我是被派来解决问题[灭火]的
I was sent here to put out fires.
你怎么能对镇里百姓说那些伤人话呢
How could you say those hurtful things about Springfield?
抱歉 但是拍这部电影实在太痛苦了
I'm sorry, but working on this movie's been so painful.
对我来说 圣诞节是一年中最不美好的日子
For me, Christmas is the least wonderful time of the year.
但歌♥里唱的是"最美好的"
But the song says "the most."
我知道歌♥里是怎么唱的
I know what the song says!
我讨厌圣诞电影是有原因的
There's a reason I hate Christmas movies.
都是从一个冬天开始
It all started one winter,
一个电影制♥作♥团队来到镇上
When a movie production came to town.
我爸爸觉得当群演会很好玩
My dad thought it'd be fun to be an extra.
他们让他饰演一个店员
They cast him as a store employee
在那一幕里狂热的家长们蜂拥而至
in a scene where crazed parents stormed in
抢♥购♥着最热门的玩具
to get the hottest toy.
他被踩踏致死了
He was trampled to death.
你还能看见他生前最后的样子
You can still see his last moments on earth
就在《一路响叮当》的
in the trailer for...
预告片里
Jingle All the Way.
而我现在失去了一切
And now I've lost everything,
我的未婚夫 我梦寐以求的工作
my fiance, my dream job
最可怕的是
and, worst of all,
失去了小镇对我的尊重
The respect of a small town.
那说明你是喜欢春田的
Then you do like Springfield.
我渐渐爱上了这个地方
I've come to love this place,
爱上了它淳朴的民风
with its homespun ways,
热心 勤劳的居民
its earnest, hardworking folk,
还有超棒的民宿
and its wonderful airbed-and-breakfasts.
我想我要说的是
I guess what I'm saying is,
我会很想你们所有人的
I'm really gonna miss you all.
去机场 麻烦了
Airport, please.
没问题
Right away.
不过我得短暂停留一下
I just got to make one quick stop.
这些朴实的居民们在重新搭建片场
The simple townsfolk are rebuilding the set!
真是个奇迹
It's a miracle!
看来这破电影有救啦
We're gonna be able to finish this piece of crap after all.
是你 怎么做到的
You. But how?
我做了一个关于乡下人胃口大
I gave a rousing speech about how our gulps might be big
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表