你感觉遗憾吗 巴仔
Do you ever feel regret, Bart?
我遗憾的是开启了这段对话
I regret starting this conversation.
以上大学均已录取
每一所 这里的每一所大学都录取了我
Every one. I got into every one.
这一刻怎么会如此空虚
Why does this moment feel so empty?
所有人就位 别错过这历史性时刻
Come one, come all. Don't miss it.
丽莎 我跟大家都说了
Lisa, I told everyone
今天是你挑大学的日子
you're going to make your pick today.
这是我人生最伟大的一刻
This is the greatest moment of my life.
击鼓
Drumroll!
准大学生
把巴仔也带走
教阿麦说话
全镇的希望
*辛普森家出了个大学生*
*A Simpson got into college*
*辛普森家出了个大学生*
*A Simpson got into college*
*辛普森家出了个大学生*
*A Simpson got into college*
准大学生
*而我从没申请过*
*And I just never applied*
嘘 关键时刻要来了
Everyone, shh! it's the moment of truth.
祝贺你丽莎 你要挑哪个大学呢
Congratulations, Lisa. Which one are you gonna choose?
包伯·琼斯大学 包伯·琼斯大学
Bob jones. Bob jones. Bob jones.
哈佛大学 达特茅斯学院 德州A&M大学
夏威夷大学 亚利桑那州立大学 谷歌♥大学
我
I, uh...
我不去上大学了
I'm not going to college.
什么 别开玩笑了
What?! Quit joking.
马姬 没有人比我更不懂笑话
Marge, nobody knows comedy like I don't.
她没在开玩笑
She's not joking.
丽莎 你不能这么做 我们都指望你呢
Lisa, you can't do this. We're counting on you.
马姬 我就没上大学
Well, you know, Marge, I didn't go to college,
这让我赚了一笔
and i'm wealth in the most important way.
因为不用交学生贷款
Lack of student loans.
别鼓励她
Do not encourage her.
马姬 她不上大学
Marge, her not going to college
是我能赚到的最大的一笔钱了
is the most money I'll ever earn.
丽莎 拜托
Lisa, please. I'm giving you
给你最后一次机会来挽救这一天
one last chance to salvage this day.
我就是为这一刻而活的
I've lived for this moment.
我仅仅是想要你
And all I've ever asked from you
去过那些生活
is that everything that never happened to me
那些我未曾经历过的生活
happens to you.
这一切都在证明我活着的价值
And that justifies my existence on earth
从那天起 我抱着你 为你洗澡
for the hours I spent holding you, cleaning you,
给你做晚饭 为你擦眼泪
cooking your supper, drying your tears,
被你传染感冒
catching your colds
埋葬我所有的自我需求
and burying every personal need I had
只为获得那短暂的欢乐
just so I could have the brief joy
那就是跟你好家庭出身的舍友一起
of setting up your dorm room
布置你们的宿舍
with the roommate from the fancy family
你会去她们在科罗拉多州农场的家中度假
who you'll spend the holidays with on their ranch in colorado
而不是回家跟我大眼瞪小眼
instead of coming home to me.
最后一次
Once and for all,
你会选哪个大学
which college are you going to?
我放弃
None.
我就想说一个词
I just wanted to say one thing.
什么
What's that?
忘恩负义
Ingrate!
抱歉 但能请你在十年前
I'm sorry, but could you have decided
就告诉我你是不去上大学的吗
you didn't want to go to college before ten years
我开车带你去上萨克斯课 参加本科入学考试
of me driving you to saxophone lessons, sat prep,
以及去你根本不去上的大学考察之前
college tours of colleges you were never gonna go to?!
现在我成了那个孩子最爱的家长了吗
Could it be that I'm finally the favorite parent?
阿麦 我跟妈妈你最喜欢谁
Maggie, whose side are you on?
我不喜欢她这么电子化
I don't like how digital she's getting.
你可真是个小机灵鬼
Aw, you know just what to say.
愠怒青少年杂♥志♥
你的妈妈很独♥裁♥或法♥西♥斯♥吗 点击进行测试
宝贝
Honey,
我给你做了布朗尼蛋糕
I baked you brownies to eat
吃的时候可以重新考虑一下你的决定
while you reconsider stuff you've done or said.
等等 你真的以为
Wait a minute. Do you actually think
你的布朗尼蛋糕能影响我的决定吗
your brownies will affect my life decisions?
里边有胡桃哦
They have walnuts in them.
妈妈 我一直都不爱吃你做的布朗尼
Mom, I never really liked your brownies,
我也不会去上大学
and I'm not going to college.
真的吗 你到底是谁啊
Really? Who are you?
活这么大 我做的一切
All my life, I did what I thought
都是别人希望我去做的
other people wanted me to do.
现在我要做自己想做的事
Now I'm doing what I want.
有一天 你会有自己的女儿
Oh. Someday, you're gonna have a daughter of your own,
那时你就能体会到我的心情了
and you'll see how I feel.
谁说我将来会要孩子的
Who says I'm gonna have kids?
不上大学 不要孩子
No college? No kids?
你怎么敢过上我向往的生活
How dare you lead the life I wish I'd led.
我太累了 太累了
I'm burned out. I'm so burned out.
我需要时间把事情想清楚
I just need some time to think.
好 不过你要保证
Okay. Just promise me
在做任何决定之前
that before you make any final decisions,
-你会告诉... -知道了知道了 我爸
- you'll talk to... - I know, I know. My father.
这个男人
I'm talking about the man
年年都陪你过生日
who's been there for every birthday.
他为你的每一次进步而骄傲
The one man who took pride in your every achievement.
我很乐意和你谈谈 丽莎 可首先
I'd love to talk with you, Lisa, but first,
孩子们 六点了 该睡觉了
boys, it's 6pm. Time for bed.
万岁
Yay!
我以前一直都想读大学 可然后我想
College was my dream. Then I thought,
"我这么想是为了自己还是人云亦云"
"is it really my dream or just everyone else's?"
丽莎 要利用好上帝赐你的天赋
Lisa, use the gifts God gave you
走他让你走的路
for whatever path he puts you on.
去找份工作吧 学会
Get a job. Learn the pride
为你所得的薪水而骄傲
that comes with getting your own paycheck.
没错 工作是值得尊敬的
Of course. The dignity of work.
谢谢你 弗兰德斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Flanders.
爸 上楼来好吗
Daddy, can you come upstairs?
我们害怕
We're scared.
爸 把驱逐怪物的喷雾也带来
Daddy, bring the monster spray!
我可能把他们宠得有点过头了
I may have over-cuddled them just a little bit.
如何解决租金难题
砍成半价 买♥♥下来
丽莎接下来的这段人生恐怕不会
Now, I'm afraid the next kilometer on Lisa's autobahn of life would not be,
一帆风顺
as you say, easy peasy.
坎坷之路
我可以下注了吗
Ooh, could I double down on those?
这又不是二十一点
This is not blackjack.
我说了我要下注
I said hit me.
这不是二十一点
Not blackjack.
老兄 快给我下注
Come on, pal, hit me.
好吧
Fine.
你输了
You're busted.
我该跟住魔杖不放的
Should've held on the hard knave of cups.
素食热狗
我一点都不后悔
I have no regrets.
我一点都不后悔
I have no regrets.
我一点都不后悔
I have no regrets.
辛普森 玉米没沾到热狗上
Simpson, the corn isn't sticking to the dogs.
我白花三十分钟教你了
Why did I waste 30 minutes training you?
柠檬汁里的果肉都沉底了
Now the pulp is settling in the lemonade!
赶紧给我搅
Pump! pump!
搅
Pump...!
我为什么会在这工作
Why am I working here?
连我都回答不了这个问题
Even I can't answer that,
我可是布朗大学的哲学系毕业生
and I was a philosophy major at Brown.
布朗大学
Brown!
布朗大学
Brown!
老天 这份工作糟透了
God, that job sucks.
告诉你个小秘密 宝贝
Here's a little secret, honey.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表