saving the whales in Star Trek IV,
在那则老笑话中则是
saying "Orange you glad I didn't say 'banana'?"
说'你橘然不开心我没说香蕉吗'
In the knock-knock joke.
至于电影《明日边缘》
And in the case of the movie Edge of Tomorrow,
则是因为票房♥太惨淡
it was stopped by poor box office.
我怀疑汤姆·克鲁斯是年纪大了
I suspect Torn Cruise fatigue.
拍不动了
Very... very deadly.
但是这些我们都试过了
But we've tried all those.
我知道了 你们俩必须
I know this. You two must each
要使用超能力
use your special powers
来互相帮助
to help the other,
《世间最烂漫画》
像超人和蝙蝠侠一样
like Superman and Batman.
我明白了
Okay. I've got it.
我的超能力是洞察力
My special power is insight,
我对你的观察结论是
and my insight into you is
我们得找到你失踪的父亲
we need to find your missing father.
或者我们直接把吉尔杀了也成
Or we could just kill Gil.
38度角投掷
38-degree angle!
我们活下来了
We're alive.
循环被打破了
The loop is broken!
一切又恢复正常了
So, I guess we go back to the way things were.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
谢谢你 内尔森
Thank you, Nelson.
没有你的帮助 我过不上九岁生日
You helped me be okay with turning nine.
等我离开时间循环
Once I get out of this loop,
有大好的人生在等待着我
I have the rest of my life ahead of me.
和往常一样 我啥也没学到
And, as usual, I've learned nothing!
妈妈 今天我学到了宝贵的一课
Mom, I learned something really important.
没有哪一天是完美无瑕的
No day is ever perfect,
所以要过好当下的每一天
so just enjoy the day that you have.
生日快乐 丽莎
Happy birthday, Lisa!
我终于九岁了
I'm finally nine!
宇宙也恢复正常了
And the universe is back to normal.
现在我能看见自己是怎么拉屎的了
Now I can watch the food go in and out.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表