他们是不是卧底 所有人都说不是
if they were a mole, and they all said no.
我做间谍是为了挽回我父亲的名誉
I became a spy to redeem my father's name.
我在训练中名列前茅
I was top of my class.
真正的间谍
Wow. A real-life spy.
那你一定很了解女人
You must know your way around women
和幻灭感
and, uh, disillusionment.
是啊 当然
Ah, yes, I certainly do.
一贯如此
Always the same.
她救了你 你爱上了她
She saves your life, you fall in love,
你拥她入怀
you hold her in your arms,
然后某个混♥蛋♥开枪打死了她
Then some bugger shoots her dead.
你追捕凶手 跟踪他
You hunt the killer, you track him down,
他抓住你 折磨你
he captures you, he tortures you,
你杀了他
you kill the killer.
就这么来来回♥回♥
And round and round you go, boys.
干得漂亮 老谋子
That's amazing, Moe.
所以你帮你父亲恢复名誉了吗
So, did you restore your father's good name?
还没 但我抓到目标人物后就会的
No, but I will when I apprehend my target.
你找了多久
How long you been at it?
五十年
50 years.
报酬是按项目算还是按小时
Um, are you paid by the project or by the hour?
我蒙受的耻辱是无法用钱计量的
No amount of money could wipe away the shame I feel.
这些秘密是我们能听的吗
Are you supposed to be telling us all this?
当然 当你到了一定年纪
Sure. Nobody retains a word you say
没人能记住你说的话
when you're a man of a certain age.
为女王与国家效忠的五十年
50 years of serving queen and country.
就那一个女王 她很能坚持
Just the one queen, actually. She really hangs in there.
但我却迟迟没有下文
But I have nothing to show for it.
现在终于要结束了
Until now.
但 我不该现在说这个
But, uh... I shan't get into that just yet.
你♥爸♥后来怎么样了
Whatever happened to your father?
他被流放到了蒂珀雷里
Oh, he was banished to Tipperary,
去找我妈妈 她离开了他
making his way back to my mother, who had left him.
你知道《跋山涉水去蒂帕雷里》吗
Do you by any chance know "it's a long way to Tipperary"?
*有一天一个爱尔兰人来到繁华的伦敦*
*Up to mighty London came an Irishman one day*
*跋山涉水去蒂帕雷里*
*It's a long way to Tipperary*
该死 每个人都这么唱
Damn it! everybody sings it that way.
这歌♥得唱快点才对
It was written to be sung faster.
这是首流行歌♥曲
It's a pop song.
*跋山涉水路难行*
*It's a long way to go*
*跋山涉水去蒂帕雷里*
*It's a long way to Tipperary*
*到我可爱的女孩身边*
*To the sweetest girl I know*
爸爸 对不起
Oh, daddy, I'm so sorry.
他很痛苦
Aw, he's miserable.
他完美融入了这里
He fits right in.
侯默
Homer.
你三小时前就该到家
You were supposed to be home three hours ago.
拜托 不必起身
Oh, please, don't get up.
没事亲爱的 既然你提到了
No, my dear. Once you start this,
我就不会无动于衷
it's best to go ahead with it.
多迷人啊
Ah, charmed.
侯默 在跟你喝的烂醉如泥的朋友里
Oh. Homer, this is the nicest man
他是我见过的最好的男人
you've ever gotten sloppy drunk with.
你一定是马姬
You must be Marge.
上一次你跟马姬说爱她是什么时候
When's the last time you told Marge you loved her?
我想想
Um, let's see.
好像是
Um, it was, uh...
当我学到把一块猪排
When I figured out how to stuff a porkchop
塞到另一块猪排里的时候
with another porkchop.
感谢您的发问
Thank you for asking.
被你请喝酒很开心
Nice drinking free with you.
也许咱们还能再见
Maybe I'll see you again.
会的
Oh, you will.
再唱一次 小伙子们 带上感情
Once more, boys. With feeling.
*跋山涉水去蒂帕雷里*
*It's a long way to Tipperary*
每次只要一唱歌♥ 就得有五千块的损失
Every time you sing a song, it's $5,000 in damage.
自动点唱机维修工具
真是够了
Aw, come on!
谁
What?
凌晨两点
2:00 in the morning.
别接 别接
Don't answer it. Don't answer it.
那 现在要不要抱一下
So, uh, you want to snuggle?
我没心情跟你搞浪漫
I'm not gonna be romantic with you
电♥话♥一直吵
while the phone's ringing.
你好
Hello?
嗨 特伦斯
Oh, hi, Terrance.
很荣幸
Yes, it was a pleasure.
把电♥话♥给我
Oh, give me that.
啥事
Y'ello?
想知道你♥爸♥干过什么龌龊事的话
If you want to know the awful truth about your father,
就现在来找我
come see me now.
好吧
All right.
八点再来吵我
春田退休老人城♥堡♥
我花了半辈子追踪一位俄♥国♥特工
I've spent half my life hunting a Russian agent
代号♥银狐
known as Grey Fox.
现在我相信他就在这所房♥子里
But now I believe I've found him in this very home.
就是你父亲 亚伯
Your father, Abe.
什么 我爸才不是间谍呢
What? My dad is not a spy.
虽然你这么说 可你问问自己
So you say. Ask yourself a few questions.
你父亲以什么为生
What did your father do for a living?
我不知道
I don't know.
可他总不缺钱
Yet he always had money.
他的钱总比我以为的要多
More than I expect.
他恨这个国家吗
Does he hate this country?
他不喜欢任何一个党派
Well, he doesn't like any of our political parties,
他提起大峡谷的时候口气讽刺
He says "grand canyon" sarcastically,
他觉得国歌♥
He thinks "the star-spangled banner"
根本没法唱
Is impossible to sing,
他管山姆大叔叫撒谎大叔
He calls uncle sam "uncle scam,"
他也不喜欢和他不一样的人
And he doesn't like people who are different,
所以我觉得他是个纯种美国人
So I'd say he's as American as apple watches.
那你可看好了
Well, I'm about to show you otherwise.
开除军籍
陆军
开除军籍
海军
取消资格
亚马逊会员
让我来问问你
Let me ask you this.
你想没想过
Have you ever wondered how it was
你是怎么轻而易举地在核电站工作的
that you got a job at a nuclear plant so easily?
你搞砸了那么多次
How you retained that job
是怎么保住你的饭碗的
Even though you screwed it up time after time?
回答我
Answer me that!
这简直是疯了
This is insane.
如果爷爷和我以为的不一样怎么办
What if grampa's not the man I think he is?
如果他根本就不叫爷爷怎么办
What if his name isn't grampa at all?
听我说 我明白你需要实实在在的证据
Listen, I understand you need absolute proof.
如果你想真正了解你父亲
If you really want to learn the truth about your father,
今天下午两点差十分到码头来找我
meet me today at springfield harbor at ten till 2:00.
好 我会来的
Okay. I'm in.
可我还有个问题
But I have one question.
请尽管问
Anything.
你的嗓音可太棒了
Your voice... It's so great.
你能模仿丘吉尔吗
Can you do Churchill?
"将士以寡击众 不世之功 未曾有也"
"Never was so much owed by so many to so few."
真厉害
Amazing!
我感觉自己在一部会让我睡着的电影里
I feel like I'm at a movie I would fall asleep in.
他不在这 当然了
He's not here. Of course he's not.
他估计也是个从养老院里溜出来的老疯子
He's just another crazy coot from the old folks' home.
别挡在我和鸽子中间 孩子
Don't get between me and the pigeons, dearie.
离我远点 女士
Get away from me, lady.
侯默 你真笨
Homer, you fool.
是我
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表