一切都太迟了 亲爱的
And after it's much too late, love.
不单单是这一次
It's not just this one thing.
这是平日不断累积的失望
It's a pattern of constant disappointment.
你都看在眼里吧 你毕竟跟我们暂时住在一起
You must see it. You live with us temporarily.
你说的"暂时"是什么意思
What do you mean, "temporarily"?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing, nothing.
晚安
Have a good night.
春田镇养老院
入院为安
缅怀时再来
我真受不了这地方
Oh, I can't take this place.
派
虔诚
我的余光都在骗我
Even my peripheral vision is betraying me.
与我为邻
被老婆赶出来了哈
So, wife threw you out, eh?
我们为你准备了温暖舒适的床
We've got a nice, warm bed for you.
就在燃烧着永恒之火的湖中
In the lake of eternal flame!
湖边小屋吗 我还能写点东西出来
A house by the lake? I could get some writing done.
在湖中
In the lake.
谢天谢地 不用写东西了
Oh, thank god. Any excuse not to write.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
孩子们
Hey, hey, kids.
小不点们
Especially the little ones.
接下来放映的是全新的《傻猫和坏鼠》
Here's an all-new itchy & scratchy.
建议在家长监护下观看
Parental discretion advised.
有家长监护的话 你就看不成了
But if they were around, you wouldn't be watching.
爸爸呢
Where's daddy?
他一时半会回不来
Um, he-he won't be back for a while.
没关系 我爱巴仔
It's okay. I love Bart.
我爱巴仔 我爱巴仔 我爱巴仔
I love Bart. I love Bart. I love Bart.
我爱丽莎
And I love Lisa.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you, I love you.
这真是太好了
Oh, that's wonderful.
我们依然可以好好过圣诞节
We can still have a nice Christmas,
-即使爸爸... -爸爸回来了
- even without your... - Daddy's back.
爸爸回来了
Daddy's back.
看他戴的帽子 他肯定成了百万富翁
Look at that hat. He must be a millionaire.
好了 该睡觉了
Okay, it's time to go to bed.
我们明天会过得很开心的
We'll have fun tomorrow.
春田商场
话唠小精灵不是商场专属
就算爸爸不在 商场也会庆祝圣诞
See? Even without daddy, it's christmas at the mall.
可怜可怜我吧
Please give something.
我就要成为第一个不光彩地
I'm about to be the first person ever dishonorably discharged
被救世军驱逐出去的人
by the salvation army.
那可不是假胡子
Aw, that was a real beard.
一条鱼 两条鱼
再也没有新的鱼
可不可以买♥♥这个给我和爸爸
Can I get these for me and daddy?
我不知道爸爸会不会在圣诞节前回家
I'm not sure daddy will be back by christmas.
婚姻问题
Ooh, I smell marital problems.
售货员就等着这个呢
A salesman's dream.
小朋友 如果她不给你买♥♥这个
Little boy, if she doesn't buy it,
她就不爱你
She doesn't love you.
怎么 你家里幸福美满得很吗
Really? And do you have a happy homelife?
当然... 不了
Why, ye... No.
真可怜 我知道怎么才能让他振作起来
Aw, poor fella. I know what'll cheer him up.
侯默 你愿意做餐前祷告吗
Homer, would you like to say grace?
我宁愿直接开饭
I'd rather just eat.
不做餐前祷告
No grace?
那我就不用拘束发型了
Then I'm gonna let my hair grow natural.
侯默 拜托了
Homer, please.
赞美上帝吧 直到把我们都说烦了为止
Honor the lord until we're all bored.
亲爱的上帝 你好吗
Dear god, how you doing?
我知道你儿子的生日快到了
I know your son's birthday's coming up.
当年和他妈那一腿
Oh, with his mother, you say?
那可不太好
Oh, that's too bad.
侯默 在我们家 祷告是个人的 虔诚的
Now, Homer, in this house, grace is personal, pious,
至少五百字
And at least 500 words.
好吧
Fine.
感谢上帝让我身处完美的家庭之中
Thank you, o lord, for my wonderful home,
虽然我现在没在里面
Which I'm not in.
感谢上帝赐给我美好的家人 虽然我见不到
And my beautiful family, which I can't see.
弗兰德斯人挺好的
I mean, Flanders is great and all,
但就算是你肯定也觉得他是个蠢蛋
But even you must think he's kind of a jackass.
蠢蛋是什么意思
What's a jackass?
就是不聪明的人 罗德
It's a silly person, Roddy.
爸爸 你是蠢蛋
Daddy, you're a jackass.
天哪 瞅瞅这孩子的嘴
Sheesh. The mouth on that kid.
内德 这个男人留不得
Ned, that man has got to go.
茉德 你知道我们不能在圣诞节前夕
Maude, you know we can't turn away someone in need
拒绝有需要的人
right before christmas.
你是对的 我忘了我的基♥督♥教价值观
You're right. I forgot my christian values.
你能去给我们的客人买♥♥点圣诞糖果吗
Could you please get our guest some christmas candy?
妹问题
Absotively.
滚出去
Get the hell out.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
总不是被提升♥天♥了 我知道
Can't be a rapture, I know that.
-劳驾 -滚
- Yep. - Scram!
我倒霉透了
I have no luck.
老谋子酒馆
上酒 不把我喝趴
Just keep bringing me drinks
到桌子底下就别停
until I pass out under this table.
还有 你们居然有桌子
Also, you have tables?
你怎么不跟米琪在家
Why aren't you home with Midge?
我被赶出来了 没地方去
I've been kicked out. I have no place to go.
可怜的家伙
Oh, you poor guy.
我们去走走
Let's take a walk.
终于
Finally.
要是我今晚能回去就好了
If only I could get back in there tonight.
其实 有个办法
Well, uh, actually, there is a way.
怎么说
What are you talking about?
你的车♥库♥上有个小房♥间
There's a tiny little room above your garage
你从没注意过
that you've never noticed.
在马姬原谅你之前 你可以躲在里面
Until Marge forgives you, you can hide out in there.
你在上面呆过吗
Have you ever stayed up there?
没有 但我把它租给了一家友好的爱尔兰人
I haven't, but, uh, I did rent it out to a nice Irish family.
孩他妈 这是我们住过的最好的地方
Oh, ma, this is the best place we've ever lived.
只需要清理老谋子酒吧七年
We only have to clean Moe's bar for seven years,
就能拿回我们的护照
and then we get our passports back.
上帝保佑巴仔 上帝保佑妈妈
God bless Bart. God bless mommy.
上帝保佑圣诞老人 圣诞老人保佑神
God bless Santa. Santa bless God.
尤其是上帝保佑爸爸
And especially God bless daddy.
上帝 我不知道你能不能做到
God, I don't know if you could do this,
但我想换个爸爸
but I want a different father.
我到家了
I'm home.
平安夜 侯默的藏身之处
六年前
舒服 哇 奶酪
So cozy. Ooh, cheese!
老鼠夹 嗷
Rat trap! Ow!
哇 更多奶酪
Ooh, more cheese.
老鼠夹 嗷
Rat trap! Ow!
老鼠夹
Ooh, rat trap!
奶酪 嗷
Cheese! Ow!
至少没看到蜘蛛
At least I haven't seen any spiders.
酷 单身以后我的头发都长回来了
Cool. Now that I'm a bachelor again, my hair is coming back.
嗨 莱尼
Hey, Lenny.
是的 我还好
Yeah, I'm doing okay.
你现在过上了梦中的生活
You're living the life you always dreamed of:
再也不用起身干活了
Not being able to stand.
我孤独到把绝缘材料做成了马姬的形状
I'm so lonely I made a Marge from insulation.
石棉
危险品
妈妈 巴仔和我决定圣诞节捐掉我们所有玩具
Mommy, Bart and I decided we'll give up all our toys for christmas
只要爸爸能回来
if daddy can come back.
但生日那天我要双倍的礼物
But I'll need double on my birthday.
谢绝还价
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表