on I'll Drink What Phil's Drinking
为特色的酒吧
With Phil Rosenthal.
菲尔·罗森塔尔曾去过那
Mmm. What animal is this egg from?
这是什么蛋
Uh, I want to say horse?
好像是马
Could I be sicken this?
我能恶心一下吗
Somebody take Phil to the hospital.
请送我去医院
Fred, buddy, you coming?
走吧弗雷德
I'm in. Just need to Signal Smithers.
稍等 我给史密瑟斯发个信♥号♥♥
I hate that Signal.
我恨这个信♥号♥♥
Moe, this is our new pal Fred.
老谋子 这是我们的新伙计弗雷德
Apparently, we've been working with him for years.
显然我们已共事多年
We never noticed.
却一直没注意到他
Set him up with a beer. On me.
给他杯啤酒 算我的
Fred!
弗雷德
Thank you, friend.
谢谢 我的朋友们
I like the way you said that,
我喜欢你说"朋友"的方式
like it was a foreign concept or something.
你似乎对这个词很陌生
it might be John Barleycorn talking,
可能是酒精的作用
but you annoying fleas aren't half bad.
但你们这些烦人的跳蚤都还不错
All we're looking for is a little friendship and respect.
我们想要的只是一点友谊和尊重
All right.
好了
To friendship and respect.
为友谊与敬意干杯
And also evil. I mean, I mean, football.
邪恶万岁 我是说 橄榄球万岁
Football!
橄榄球万岁
Sorry, Barn. Your seat's taken.
对不起 巴尼 你的位置有人了
Oh, you show up late for your nightly bender just once...
我只有这次喝酒来迟了...
Don't you worry.
你别担心
I just instituted drive-through service.
我开始提供无需下车即可买♥♥酒的服务了
Drive safely.
一路顺风
**Why can't we be friends*
*我们为什么不能做朋友呢
**Why can't we be friends*
*我们为什么不能做朋友呢
**Why can't we be friends*
*我们为什么不能做朋友呢
**Why can't we be friends*
*我们为什么不能做朋友呢
**I see you 'round for a long, long time*
*我们认识很久了
**I remember you*
*我记得你
**When you drink my wine*
*你喝了我的酒
**Why can't we be friends*
*我们为什么不能做朋友呢
**Why can't we be friends*
*我们为什么不能做朋友呢
**Why can't we be friends*
*我们为什么不能做朋友呢
**Why can't we be friends*
*我们为什么不能做朋友呢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢你们 太感谢了
Okay, your turn to sing, Fred.
好了 轮到你来唱了 弗雷德
Fred! Fred! Fred!
弗雷德 弗雷德 弗雷德
Very well.
太好了
I've got a toe-tapper everyone can sing along with,
我准备了一首朗朗上口的歌♥ 大家可以一起唱
"The Spaniard That Blighted My Life".
"那个毁了我的西班牙人"
"The Spaniard That Blighted My Life", BLH1493. Go.
"那个毁了我的西班牙人" BLH1493 开唱
**List to me, while I tell you*
*竖起耳朵 听我说
**Of the Spaniard that blighted my life*
*那个毁了我的西班牙人
Everybody!
大家一起来
**List to me, while I tell you*
*竖起耳朵 听我说
**Of the man that pinched my future wife.*
*那个抢走了我未来妻子的人
Those idiots like me for me, Fred Kranepool.
这些白♥痴♥还真是喜欢我 弗雷德·克兰普尔
Sir, I'm worried.
先生 我很担心
The suit just detected a heartbeat.
那个套装刚刚检测到了心率
I'm turning you off.
我要把你掐了
Other button, sir. Shut up.
按错键了 先生 闭嘴
Where is he?
他在哪儿
I'm supposed to read him his bedtime story.
我该给他讲睡前故事了
Smithers, what are you still doing up?
史密瑟斯 你怎么还没睡
I was worried about you, sir.
我很担心你 先生
Worried?
担什么心
I just had the greatest night of my life.
我刚刚度过了此生最美妙的一晚
With my friends. What?
和我的朋友们一起 什么
Oh, you shouldve seen it, Smithers.
你该来看看的 史密瑟斯
They enjoyed my company.
他们喜欢我的陪伴
I've had "Frenemies", but they were all French enemies.
我有过"发小" 给我穿小鞋的法国人
Never a friend.
我从来都没有朋友
I think of you as more than a friend, sir.
我觉得你我的情谊在友谊之上 先生
What did I tell you about thinking?
我不是和你说过要思考吗
Well, did you find anything out?
你有什么发现吗
Any scuttlebutt from the union?
联盟有没有传出什么风声
The only union that concerns me now is the union of men.
现在我唯一在乎的联盟就是男人们的联盟
What would you know about that?
你对此一无所知
Where have you been? You missed dinner.
你去哪了 没回家吃晚餐
There's this really cool new guy at the plant.
核电站新来了一个超酷的男人
You know what's cool is spending time with your family.
最酷的是和家人在一起
That's not cool. Yeah mom, it really isn't.
这不酷啊 是啊妈妈 真的不酷
I agree with mom on everything but this.
除了这事 我什么都赞同妈妈
I'm sorry. Definitely not cool.
对不起 真的不酷
Oh, all right, all right.
行了行了
I just don't trust new people in this town.
我就是不相信镇上新来的人
Like Lady Gaga?
比如Lady Gaga
She came, she inspired Lisa
她来 启发了丽莎
and we never heard from her again.
从此杳无音信
Who needs friends like that?
谁需要那样的朋友
So, fellows,
研究员们
What's on our social agenda tonight?
咱今晚的社交计划是什么
More galivanting, I hope?
我希望异性多一点
Well, we really should do a little work.
我们真的该工作一下
Yeah. I have a Whole inbox of unsplit atoms
是的 我有一整个收件箱的未分♥裂♥原子
I haven't gotten to yet.
还没有处理
Fred, are these men bothering you?
弗雷德 这些人打扰到你了吗
Oh, back off, Smithers. Whoa!
滚开 史密瑟斯 哇
I'll box your ears next time you speak to me with such insolence.
下次再这样无礼地跟我说话 我就扇你
Yes, sir.
好的先生
You totally pwned him.
你让他屁滚尿流
Hmm. I suppose I did pwn him. I did.
我确实让他一败涂地 确实
Ugh, that was quite the kerfuffle.
这真是混乱
I better go take a three-hour nap.
我最好去小睡个三小时
No, no, wait. While Smithers is off drowning his sorrows
不 等等 现在史密瑟斯
in a pamplemousse Perrier,
正借柚子矿泉水消愁
Burns is unprotected.
伯恩斯就无人保护了
This is the perfect time for you to represent us
这是你代表我们
and hit the old skinflint up
向老吝啬鬼
for a decent benefits package.
讨一份体面福利的最佳时机
Me, talk to Burns?
我 和伯恩斯谈判
Oh, I wouldn't. I-I couldn't.
我不 我 我做不到
He's got the sharpest mind in all 46 states.
他拥有全美46州最敏锐的头脑
Hey, come on, please. For your friends.
拜托了 为了你的朋友
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
You down, you down, you down.
失望 失望 失望
I'll help you, friends.
我会帮助你们的 朋友
Don't you understand, Burns?
你还不明白吗 伯恩斯
Without the workers, this plant is nothing.
没有工人 这个核电站什么都不是
If you give them respect,
如果你给予他们尊重
it comes back to you a hundredfold.
你会得到百倍的回报
Respect the workers?
尊重工人
What next? Put batteries in the smoke detectors?
下一步会怎样 给烟雾探测器装电池
Have you no heart?
你没有一点同情心吗
I certainly do.
当然有
I'm not flooding this room with mustard gas right now.
我不会现在就把芥子气灌满房♥间
I'll give you a chance to tell your buddies that you failed.
给你个机会告诉你朋友 你失败了
But then they might not like me anymore.
但他们可能就不喜欢我了
You're right. Friendship is something worth treasuring.
你是对的 友谊值得珍惜
Boy, he's really raking Burns over the coals.
天哪 他真是让伯恩斯很难受
Yeah, I like how they're not interrupting each other.
是啊 我喜欢他们互不打断对方话的样子
So polite. Yes, spirits, yes.
多么礼貌 没错 精神 没错
I'll give them everything they want.
他们要什么我就给们什么
He said... We heard everything.
他说 我们都听到了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表