Sometimes it feels like he...
我是亏欠他们的
Takes me for granted!
为什么他们男人的计划
Why do his last-minute man-plans have to ruin
要毁掉我一年中唯一可以放肆的一天呢
The one day of the year where I get to be catty?
太对了 姐妹
Hell yeah, sister.
猜怎么着 咱俩人
Well, you know what? You and me,
简直就是一个模子刻出来的
we're like two fun peas in a party pod.
我们应该多约着出来玩
We should do more hangouts.
我也想 但我封闭自己是有原因的
Oh, I'd like that, but there's a reason I keep to myself.
不能说的秘密哈
Secret reasons.
糟了
Oh, no.
你们来干嘛
What are you doing here?
你们怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
莎拉
Sarah!
马姬
Marge!
纯织物
好面料店铺
能把这头套摘了吗
Please take this bag off my head.
上一个戴这头套被绑的人
I think whoever you kidnapped
一定是个老烟民
before me was a smoker. Ugh!
你们怎么把她也扯进来了
Why did you bring her into it?
她就是个普通家庭主妇
She's just some vanilla soccer mom.
她毫不知情
She doesn't know anything.
我一旦开始给人戴头套就停不下来
Hey, once I start bagging heads, I can't stop.
莎拉 看来你跟主妇们
Hey, there, sarah. I see you're hanging
混在一起了
with the yankee candle crowd.
等等 你们认识吗
Wait. Y-you know these people?
马姬 这是贝蒂和艾琳
Marge, meet Bette and Erin.
我的老搭档
They're my old partners.
三人行吗 先开始的是哪一对
In a throuple? Who are the original two?
犯罪搭档
Partners in crime.
你是罪犯吗
You're a criminal?
我的老天
Jeebus crackers!
鲍勃·西格贵宾见面会
白金弹级别
嗨 西格先生
Hi, Mr. Seger.
你可能没印象了
Boy, you probably don't remember this,
但我们在机场见过一次
but I saw you at an airport once,
我当时紧张到说不出话
and I was too nervous to say anything,
然后发现那也不是你
and then it wasn't you.
我们特别爱你 我们本来都答应老婆
We love you, man! We promised our wives
要去参加什么愚蠢的学校外出活动
we'd go on some dumb school field trip,
但一拿到你的票后 立马将这些事抛之脑后
But when we got these tickets, we ditched them so fast.
你们违背了与妻子的约定吗
You broke a promise to your wives?
一个好丈夫应该《坚如磐石》
A good husband's supposed to be "like a rock."
因为我们是在《逆风》奔跑
Because we're all running "against the wind."
《夜行》那种事可不能做
Terrible "night moves."
看这个
Look at this.
这不是演出日期
Those aren't tour dates.
这些全都是我对妻子的承诺
They're all the times I've kept commitments to my wife.
丈夫守则
去牙医那接她 1月17日
美甲店外车上等她 1月21日
去看《小妇人》 2月11日
上意大利调味饭烹饪课 2月12日
清理纤毛过滤器 2月13日
开始用呼吸机 2月14日
近藤麻理惠式整理车♥库♥ 2月17日
冬天也涂防晒 2月18日
不给她仇家好脸 2月22日
相濡以沫的伴侣提出的需求
"Rock and roll never forgets"
《摇滚会永铭于心》
the needs of his coequal life companion.
你们令我恶心
You sicken me.
西格是觉得我们可耻吗
Were... were we just Seger-shamed?
事实才是真的银弹
Why, the real silver bullet is truth.
原来我们是糟糕的丈夫
We're terrible husbands.
我不该留马姬独自一人承担
I never should have left Marge holding the bag.
我们得为了鲍勃·西格去弥补错误
We've got to go make it up to Bob Seger.
也为了我们的老婆
And our wives.
纯织物
好面料店铺
莎拉 你曾是个骗子吗
Sarah, you were a crook?
那些我不曾了解的你的过去
Everything I never knew or cared to wonder about you
都是谎言了
has been a lie.
我们不是骗子 我们是盗贼
We weren't crooks. We were thieves.
*我曾反复过几次*
*A few times I've been around that track*
欢迎来到谢尔比维尔
性感艳贼
Sexy, girlie thieves.
*老娘不吃回头草 老娘不吃回头草*
*I ain't no hollaback girl, I ain't no hollaback*
我们来无影踪
They never saw us coming,
但回头率很高
but they loved to watch us walk away.
没有什么是我们偷不到的
There's nothing we wouldn't lift.
钱包 手表
Wallets. Watches.
有上百首歌♥的mp3
Mp3 players that held over a hundred songs.
天 那时多么愉快
Man, it was a blast.
姐妹小红带来了我们最重要的任务
Our biggest jobs were brought to us by a gal named Red.
线人
任务
她在一个顶层公♥寓♥的保险箱里找到了一些
She got a line on some unsupervised diamonds
无人监管的钻石
in a penthouse safe.
我是司机 也一如既往
I was the driver, and as always...
是小甜心
the honeypot.
甜心
笨蛋
嘿 蓝发男孩
Hey there, blue boy.
经过你这座大厦时
I was walking past your big building
我好像因为这双高跟人字拖
and seemed to have sprained my ankle
扭伤了脚踝
because of my high flops.
你有没有...
Do you happen to have...
-什么 女朋友吗 -冷敷冰袋
- What, a girlfriend? - ...an icepack?
不好意思
I'm sorry. I'm s...
当然 这里
Of course, of course I do.
顺便说一句 这只是我的夜班工作
Uh, this is just my night job, by the way.
我正攒钱准备上警♥察♥学院 没错
I'm, uh, putting myself through the police academy. Yeah.
-那不是免费的吗 -第一次是免费的
- Isn't that free? - Well, the first time, yeah.
我喜欢穿租来的制♥服♥的男人
I love a man in a rented uniform.
窃取
吻是计划的一部分
The kiss was part of the plan.
但坠入爱河可不是
But falling head over high flops wasn't.
克兰西
Clancy...
-糟了 -别走呀
- Oh, no, no, no, - Don't leave.
信件
回到堆里来
Come back to pile.
我得走了 蓝发男孩
Uh, I gotta go, blue boy.
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - Ah, no problem.
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -也许吧
- Oh, um, will you marry me? - Probably!
跑路接应司机本应是我
I was supposed to be the getaway driver.
我最好的朋友被捕了
My best friends were arrested.
这都是我的错
And it was all my fault.
哦 得了
Oh, cool your jets.
没错 你个浪人
Yeah, hot jets.
我们被抓不是你的错
It wasn't your fault we got busted.
我们是被
We were set up...
小红陷害的
by red.
背叛
她拿走了全部赃物
She got away with our whole take,
包括沙漏钻石
including the hourglass diamond.
那个背后捅刀子的塑身裤贱♥人♥
That backstabbing sack of spanx.
等等 所以你们被抓不是我的错
Wait, so it wasn't my fault you got caught.
是啊 要不是你对那个租制♥服♥警♥察♥饥不择食
Yeah, and if you hadn't gone all horndog on that rent-a-cop,
你也会被关起来
you'd have been locked up, too.
我们找到小红了
We found Red.
她现在叫琳赛·内格勒
She goes by the name Lindsey Naegle now.
我听说过她
I've heard of her.
她在镇里各种女性行政职位间周♥旋♥
She works in various female executive positions around town.
我们计划从她那里偷回钻石
We've got a plan to steal that diamond back from her,
你得帮我们
and you're gonna help us.
不 我已经把那种生活抛在脑后了
No, I left that life behind me.
我现在有丈夫了
I have a husband now,
还有个聪明得匪夷所思的儿子
and a son who's smart in a way we haven't figured out yet.
要是警♥察♥局长发现他的妻子
Well, it'd be a real shame if the chief of police
是个普通罪犯 那可就太可惜了
found out his wife was a common criminal.
你没和克兰西坦白过
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表