辛普森一家
你们说七点回家
You said you'd be home at 7:00.
滚床上去睡觉吧
Go sleep on the bed.
圣地亚哥动漫展
乖乖
Oh, dear.
我骗谁呢
Oh, who am I kidding?
我根本没钱去圣地亚哥
I will never have enough money to go to San Diego.
明年吧
Oh, maybe next year.
可我还有多少个明年啊
But how many "Next years" do I have left?
别来烦我
Leave me.
我没兴趣应付买♥♥家 卖♥♥家
I have no patience for buyers, sellers,
或者是要找我换零钱付停车费的人
or parking meter quarter needers.
我拖着一小车垃圾
I didn't drag this wagon full of garbage
不是这么被你呼来吼去的
to be yelled at by a talking circle!
哇哦行吧 有理
Ouch. Yes. Well, touche.
给我听好了 大块头
Listen up, super size.
我想在西摩60大寿之前
I want to get rid of Seymour's toys
处理完他的玩具
before he turns 60.
看看吧 全是垃圾 垃圾
Oh, let's see, nothing of value, nothing of val--
慢着
Wait a minute.
我的妈呀 这是我找半天的
Oh, my God, this is why I nerd.
辐射侠
营业中
靠 原版辐射侠玩偶
Yes! An original Radioactive Man doll.
还是原装没拆封
Hmm, mint in box, too.
我可能曾经见过这个
Yes, I may have occasionally seen one of these.
在梦里
In my dreams!
不好意思我得失陪一下
Yes, um, excuse me just for-for one moment.
没卖♥♥出去的浩克之手
带我去找你的漫画书和棒球卡
辐射侠原版原装拍卖♥♥
我可能真的赚了
I might make money!
浩克出击 浩克出击
Hulk smash! Hulk smash!
三 二 成交
Three, two, sold!
我终于有钱可以去动漫展了
At last, I can afford a trip to Comicalooza.
但不够带我老婆一起去
Oh, but not enough money for my wife.
老爸病了
接下来六周我得陪陪他
太赞了 自从我叔叔葬礼以来
Oh, what luck. And the first chance to wear
我第一次有机会穿上我的章鱼博士服装
my Doctor Octopus costume since my uncle's funeral.
梦想成真
It is happening!
还在吗 还在吗
Do you still have it? Do you?
卖♥♥了
I-I'm afraid not.
它正在奔赴一个幸运的买♥♥家手里
It's on its way to a lucky collector
他一定会激动地不拆封
who will enjoy not opening it.
-真抱歉 -该死 老妈
- So sorry. - Damn you, Mother.
除了你把我送去海军陆战队外
I haven't been this angry with you
我还没这么生气过
since you enlisted me in the Marines.
你服兵役顺序太靠前 我快担心死了
Your draft number was too high. The suspense was killing me.
越战时美军以抽签形式决定服役顺序
新来的是谁啊
Who's the new guy?
与此同时
是萨克斯
A saxophone.
我不会把他踹出图书馆
I wouldn't kick him out of the library
就因为他无视我的嘘声
for ignoring my shush.
他能再酷一点吗
Could he be any cooler?
天 我一直在不断地
Oh, I'm gushing in the key of
鸡叫
E...!
好了 别盯着他看
Okay, don't gaze at his eyes.
不要盯着他的笑容
Don't stare at his smile.
不要大声说出来
Don't talk out loud.
我能听见你说的话
You know, I can hear you.
安静 孩子们 安静
Settle, children, settle.
首先 我们有了一位乐队新成员
First, we have a new band member.
布雷克 举一下手
Blake, raise your hand.
还有 明天我们会有一场争霸赛
Second, we're having a chair challenge tomorrow.
丽莎·辛普森将会作为守擂选手
Lisa Simpson will be playing to retain her seat.
你的对手是布雷克
Your challenger is Blake.
坦白说 我可厉害着呢
Full disclosure, I'm pretty good.
我很开心 因为无论是否打败你
Well, I'm happy, 'cause whether I beat you or not,
我都会坐在你的旁边
I'll get to sit next to you.
别再用蓝眼睛看着我 好吗
Stop with the blue eyes, will you?
少闲聊 我们开始演奏
Less meet-cute, more toot-toot.
很好 不要停
Great. Now, keep playing.
我在乐器室里有一场很重要的会议
I have a very important meeting in the instrument closet.
大♥麻♥二酚具有抵抗焦虑的作用
大♥麻♥二酚糖果 让我放松一下吧
CBD gummies, take me away.
几天后
教孵
你坐在了我女儿的干草上
"You come to me on the hay of my daughter's bedding
把我变成了一只无法拒绝的鸵鸟
and make me an ostrich I can't refuse."
你是谁
Uh, who are you?
我是菲尔 来替漫画男的班
I'm Phil, filling in for Comic Book Guy,
因《蛇鲨骑士》和《刻薄灯笼》而出名
also known as the Snark Knight and Mean Lantern.
别搞怪了
Stop being weird.
我没搞怪 我是一名配音演员
I'm not being weird. I'm a voice-over artist.
我给你们喜爱的卡♥通♥片配音
I do voices for your favorite cartoons.
像痒痒鼠这样的电影
Like Itchy the mouse.
我做梦都没见过真人能发出这些声音
I never dreamed real people did those voices.
有点尴尬的说
I'm a little embarrassed to say this,
我也配音
but I do voices, too.
-有什么作品呢 -像是内尔森的声音
- Oh? Like who? - Like this kid Nelson.
你不认识他 但是他这样说话
You don't know him, but he's all...
哈哈
"Haw-haw,"
待会再收拾你
and, "Smell you later."
哈哈
Haw-haw!
待会再收拾你
Smell you later.
你太棒了
Hey, you're pretty good.
而且我模仿托德·傅兰德也很像
And I do an awesome Todd Flanders,
但是不值得去模仿
but it's not worth meeting Todd Flanders.
-再来点 -这个
- Do some more. - Well, how about...
《回到未来》的角色怎么样
that guy from Back to the Future.
孩子 我们要帮助你的父母滚床单
Kid, we've got to help your parents have sex.
-再来一个 -好的
- Do another. - All right,
英国电影演员
如果你不介意的话 我要模仿迈克尔·凯恩
I'll do Michael bloody Caine, if you don't mind.
迈克尔·凯恩主演的电影《苹果酒屋法则》
如果你想住在我的苹果酒屋
If you want to live in my cider house,
是有规则的
there are some rules!
如果我知道那是谁 我会印象深刻的
Wow, if I knew who that was, I would be even more impressed.
达夫茶叶
你担不担心丽莎过于努力
Do you ever worry that Lisa tries too hard
而巴仔却努力不够
and Bart doesn't try enough?
马姬 你知道我们的约定
Marge, you know our deal.
我们在七点之后就不讨论孩子们了
We don't mention the kids after 7:00.
巴仔去哪里了
Where is Bart, anyway?
他平常这时候都在家
He should have been home by now.
打电♥话♥问问 我得把饭
Can you call him? I've got to get started
再热一遍了
on second dinner.
儿子 在哪呢
Boy, where are you?
我跟一个陌生人在一起
I'm hanging with a stranger.
他能用声音扮演好多不同的人
He's got so many different personalities.
天黑前能到家吗
Oh, will you be home before dark, yes or no?
我又不是占卦未来的魔力八号♥球
What am I, a Magic 8-Ball?
有意思
Sounds great.
看来我们都正活在梦里
Looks like all of us are living the dream.
各位 我们即将降落于圣地亚哥
Folks, we'll be landing in San Diego soon.
你的右手边是太平洋
On the right side you can see the Pacific Ocean,
左手边 好像是超人
and on the left, oh, I think there's Superman flying
在后边飞
right behind us.
别玩我们好吗
Oh, don't patronize us, please.
蜘蛛侠对战尸罗 谁会赢
超狗小氪身上有超虱吗
最好的小丑
还没出现吗
-在琢磨见面会上的提问吗 -没错
- Working on questions to ask at the panels? - Yes.
我从七五年就开始去见面会了 什么都见过
Well, I've been going since '75. Seen it all.
亚当·韦斯特演过六十年代电视剧版蝙蝠侠
布兰登·费舍演过《木乃伊》系列
亚当·韦斯特曾穿短裤排队见布兰登·费舍
Adam West in shorts, a line to meet Brendan Fraser.
但你知道最不可思议的是什么吗
But you know the most amazing thing I ever saw?
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表