Or race the dog in butt scooting across the carpet.
赢的总是他
And he always won.
他不再是我的侯默了
He's not my Homie anymore.
我们什么都没注意到
We didn't notice any of that.
作为妻子 我知道
A wife knows.
作为酒保也是 他...
And a bartender. He's just...
他和以前不一样了
He's just not the same.
他不再让巴尼在高脚凳上转圈
He don't spin Barney around on the stool no more.
他不再用夸张的吸管喝啤酒了 只用正常吸管
He don't drink beer from a crazy straw... Just a sensible straw.
我们该拿我们的宝贝怎么办 马姬
What are we gonna do about our little man, midge?
我们只能多去爱他
We're just gonna have to love him that much more.
我觉得这不可能
I didn't think that was possible.
我见过妈妈因为爸爸难过 可是老谋子...
I'm used to seeing mom upset about dad, but Moe...
我被震惊到了
That really shook me.
我们怎么才能安慰一个
How do we heal the 14-year-old boy
失去了挚爱的14岁男孩呢...
who lost the thing he cared most about...
会说话的披萨机器人
Rapping pizza robots?
这完全就是爸爸的风格
What? It's a very dad kind of trauma.
如果爸爸因为丢了机器人而难过
Well, if losing those robots screwed him up,
那我们把它们都找回来怎么样
what if we somehow found them again?
爸爸说过 吉尔以前是他的老板
Dad told us Gil used to be his boss,
所以我们或许可以找他帮忙
So maybe Gil could help us.
而我知道去哪找他
And I know just where to find him.
前方
小旧金山
亮瞎眼... 那是很久以前的事了
Razzle dazzle's... That was many lives ago.
我当年风华正茂 用音乐和披萨
I was top of the heap, making kids happy
逗小孩子开心
with music and pizza.
我爸说你还贩毒
My dad said you were also selling drugs.
毒品不用人卖♥♥ 孩子
Ah, the drugs sold themselves, kid.
那时候我无所不能
The whole world was my nostril.
在你"走了"之后
Look, after you "went away",
那些会唱歌♥的机器人去哪了
What happened to those singing robots?
被联邦调查局拍卖♥♥了
Well, the FBI sold them at auction,
但我一直都知道它们去哪了
But I never lost track of my babies.
我会把那些机器人弄回来
I'm gonna get those robots back,
重新开一家儿童披萨店
And start a new kiddie pizza place,
然后用这个门面卖♥♥更多的毒品
Then use that as a front to sell even better drugs!
把它给我
Gimme that.
人♥民♥诉冈德森案
没收财产清单
嬉皮河马归约翰·付临客博士
狐狸精归梅尔文·范·霍恩
嘎吱牦牛归贺尔曼军事古董商店
摇摆火鸡归迪斯科司徒
全都在这里了
This is it. They're all here.
丽莎 我们要重新把乐队人找回来
Lis, we're getting the band back together.
摇摆火鸡
迪斯科司徒
你们不能拿走摇摆火鸡
You can't take jive turkey.
他是我迪斯科纪念品
He's the centerpiece of my priceless collection
无价收藏中的核心之宝
of disco memorabilia.
得了 司徒尔特
For god's sake, Stuart.
把这玩意扔了
Get rid of this stuff.
你把生命浪费在了美国最糟糕的音乐狂热上
You've wasted your life on america's worst music craze.
我很高兴你的父亲嘟喔普史蒂夫
I'm just glad your father, doo-wop Steve,
没能活着看到这一幕
didn't live to see this.
那 拿着吧
Hmm... take him.
谢谢您 夫人
Thank you, Mrs...
公共领域·黛比夫人
Public Domain Debbie.
*大雾山之上*
*On top of Old Smoky*
*白雪皑皑*
*All covered in snow*
嬉皮河马
约翰·付临客教授
拜托 教授 这种机械
Please, professor. This mechanical--
这是什么 海狸吗
What is it, a beaver?
这是我丈夫情绪恢复的关键
It's the key to my husband's emotional recovery.
我理解那种对机器产生依恋
Well, I understand that need to develop an attachment
来对抗孤独的需求
to a piece of machinery to combat loneliness.
怎么说 孩子们
What do you say, boy?
我应该让她得到他吗
Should I just let her have him?
放了他 你这个禽兽
Free him, you monster.
放了我们所有人
Free all of us.
他的编程让我们毫无胜算
He programs us to lose.
狐狸精
梅尔文·范·霍恩
我一个当地大明星
Hmm. Why would I, a major local celebrity,
怎么会拥有倒闭披萨店的机器人
possess a robot from a defunct pizza parlor?
这种想法真是荒谬
The very notion is absurd.
当然 对不起 先生
Oh, of course. I'm sorry, sir.
我的错误 很抱歉打扰你
My mistake. Sorry to bother you.
还有一件事 先生
Oh, uh, there is one more thing, sir.
我知道你处理了很多
I see that you go through a lot of this, uh,
机械油相关的事务
mechanical oil stuff here.
我有合理解释 酒保
Well, there's a perfectly logical explanation, bartender.
我用它喷生锈的门铰链
I spray it on my rusty door hinges.
得了 我明白
Oh, right, now I get it.
你不想让任何人知道
You don't want anyone to know that
像你这样体面的绅士
a respectable gent like yourself
在用WD-40机械油
is using this here WD-40
和这件丝绸和服
and this silk kimono
和这张安立奎·伊格莱西亚斯cd
and this Enrique Iglesias CD
玩弄性♥爱♥机器人
with your sex robot!
嘎吱牦牛
贺尔曼军事古董商店
贺尔曼军事古董商店
是的 牦牛
Oh, yeah, the yak.
我用他测试防弹背心
I used him to test the kevlar vests.
我喜欢每次瞄准胸口开枪时
I liked the way he would sing about pizza
他唱披萨的样子
every time I shot him in the chest.
不过你迟了一步 我刚把他卖♥♥给了那些人
You're a little late, though. I just sold him to those guys.
你们要把这拿去哪
Where-where are you going with that?
要把它送到J·J·艾布拉姆斯的新当地办事处
We're taking it to the new local offices of J.J. Abrams.
J·J·艾布拉姆斯
J.J. Abrams.
好莱坞大导演来春田镇做什么
What's a big hollywood director doing in Springfield?
制♥作♥下一部碟中谍电影
Making the next Mission Impossible.
春田市中心代表索马里
Downtown springfield's standing for Somalia.
他要这破烂东西干什么
What does he want with this rickety piece of junk?
作为一个视觉特效大神
As a visionary genius,
J·J需要保持孩子般稚嫩好奇的状态
J.J. needs to be kept in a constant state of childlike wonder,
所以我们得在他的创作间里
so we fill his creative space with kitsch,
摆满花里胡哨的收藏品
whimsy, memorabilia.
J·J想要一台垃圾桶里翻出来的弹球机
J.J. needs a garbage pail kids pinball machine
加一袋1982年发行的二角五分硬币
and a roll of 1982 quarters.
冲冲冲
Go, go, go!
J·J·艾布拉姆斯制片厂
工地粉尘请谅解 我们在重建大堂
需要什么帮助
Can I help you?
我俩是一支又酷又潮的兄妹导演团队
Yeah, we're a cool, young,brother-sister directing team
想找低层主管讨论我们剧本的初步想法
and we'd like to speak to a low-level executive about a vague idea we have.
超级初步的想法
Super vague.
马上来
Right away!
丢失的镜头素材 找回的镜头素材
J·J·艾布拉姆斯
牦牛在那儿
There's the yak.
但我们怎么把它搬出去呢
But how are we gonna get it out of here?
离这廉价摆设品远点
Step away from the kitsch.
你们怎么想的 从好莱坞大腕那里偷东西
What are you thinking, trying to steal from a hollywood big shot?
这等于谋杀十几个普通人
That's like murdering a dozen normos.
对不起爸爸 我们以为重组你的旧乐队
Sorry, dad. We thought it would make you happy
能让你开心起来
if we got your old band back together.
重组番乐方克似人组 这是不可能的
The phuntime phunky phour? That's impossible.
我是再也见不到那几个兄弟了...
I'll never see those guys... again.
嘎吱牦牛
Yak.
真的是你
It's you.
多动人的一幕啊
What a touching scene.
我知道这个镜头该怎么给
I know just how to shoot it.
-J·J来了 -快记他的指令
- It's J.J.! - Roll his calls!
别踩到他的影子
Don't step on his shadow.
要死 我和他撞衫了
Oh, no, I'm wearing the same shirt as him. Aah!
-你好 我是J·J -侯默·杰
- hi, I'm J.J. - Homer Jay.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表