without a fast-food franchise to his name,
可能除了福乐鸡 好了 继续向着
except maybe chick-fil-a. Well, let's get on with
创始人为虔诚的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
成为圣徒的道路前进吧 史密瑟斯
my ascension into sainthood, Smithers.
我要揭露他们的丑恶嘴脸
I'm gonna bring them down.
你确定吗 想想股东们
Are you sure? Think of the shareholders.
就这一次 我想说 去他的股东们
For once, I say damn the shareholders.
辛普森 宣布完了之后
Simpson. After the announcement,
观众们会向你提问
there will be questions from the audience,
就像我们的汉堡一样 提问者
But like our burgers, the questioners will be
脑子里也没有真材实料
Entirely made up of plants.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你还记得你的保密协议吗
And you do remember your non-disclosure agreement?
我记得应该是有关于
I believe it said something to the effect of
我只能说特定的单词和短语
I was limited to certain words and phrases,
而且不能用手比划粗鲁的姿势
And I couldn't make obscene gestures with my hands.
还有
Or...
-用腿 -很好
- Crotch. - Excellent.
很好
Excellent.
辛普森先生现在接受提问
Mr. Simpson will now take questions.
请讲 有胡子的小姑娘
Yes. The little girl in the mustache.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
据说嚼啦汉堡
Is it true that x-cell-ent burgers
是用热带雨林的植物做的 是真的吗
Are made of plants from the rainforest?
绝对是生的《
Abso-lettuce.
你认为你们的产品
And what are the chances
是不是
that your product will help lead
会导致地球毁灭呢
to the destruction of the planet?
树的《
I guaran-tree it.
他在钻合同的空子告诉我们真♥相♥
He's uUsing legal loopholes to tell us the truth.
汉堡大战的惊天爆料
A supersize admission in the burger wars.
难道我们一直都在食用谎言 抑或是
Have we been fed an order of lies, or worse--
多层谎言《
Curly lies?
都给我说饿了
Good god, I'm hungry.
我又做到了 啥都没干就赢了
I did it again. I won by doing nothing.
真是我的大英雄
That's my hero.
一如既往
Always will be.
再帮我招几个傻子
Round up some more donkeys.
我们的汉堡店要重新开业了
We're in the burger business again.
妈妈 我心里好矛盾
Mom, I'm so conflicted.
你还矛盾
You're conflicted?
我觉得玩股票的人差点都要崩溃了
I feel like someone who knew a stock was about to crash,
还好出事之前抛了手里的股票 赚了几千美元
Sold it before that happened, and kept a thousand dollars.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
没事儿 没事儿
Nothing. Nothing, nothing.
这种时候需要关切地看着他
This is the time he really needs you to look at him.
-老板 你很开心 -是的
- Sir. You're happy. - Yes.
因为我不用再受道德束缚了
Because I'm no longer crushed by morality.
我试过了 试了快一个月了
I gave it a nice go-- almost a full month--
但到最后 还是邪恶战胜了正义
But in the end, evil always wins.
你想去盲人学校演讲
Would you like to go to a school for the blind
骗他们说外星人登陆地球了吗
And convince them aliens have landed?
我觉得可
I'd like that.
*你听从了*
*You listened*
*自己的良心*
*To your conscience*
*现在的你*
*And now you're*
*感觉很好*
*Feelin' fine*
*你正梦见*
*And you're dreamin'*
*我在唱歌♥*
*Of me singin'*
*因为你喝了两斤酒*
*'Cause you drank Two-dollar wine*
要是疼了就告诉我
Tell me when it hurts.
第一口就很疼好吗
It hurt from the beginning!
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表