It's me.
什么 证明给我看
What? Prove it.
老天 这可真行
Oh, my god. That's amazing!
英国男人穿女装
An Englishman dressing in drag!
别在意这些细节
Never mind, now.
你坐下来 装作在读报纸
Hide behind that newspaper and sit down.
银狐就在这里
Grey Fox is here.
每周三两点钟 一分不差
Each wednesday, at precisely 2:00,
银狐到这里来
Grey Fox comes to this boardwalk.
找个理由在第一张长椅上坐下
He finds an excuse to sit on the very first bench he sees.
这个女人怎么说话和英国男人似的
Hey, why is that woman talkin' like a bloody Englishman?
我不是英国人
I'm not English.
我是苏格兰人
I'm Scottish.
你敢把这个搞混
And if you say different,
我就抽得你找不到北
I'll rouge your fat behind!
你说话和我奶奶一模一样
You sound just like meemaw.
你滚去操心自己吧
Well, why don't you mind your own business,
你这个红毛猩猩
you red-haired baboon?
这乡音真是太亲切了
Oh, it's like a letter from home.
愿上帝保佑你
God bless ya.
注意看
Now, watch closely.
后到的男人会放下他的拐杖
The second man is gonna put down his cane.
仔细看 你父亲会拿走哪支拐杖
Now see which cane your father takes.
不 爸爸 别换拐杖 别
No, dad. Don't switch canes. Don't.
不 不 别
Don't. Don't. Didn't.
不 他真这么干了 不
Don't. He did! Oh, no!
这叫情报传递
It's called a dead drop.
他在接受情报员
He's receiving instructions from his handlers,
藏在手杖里的指示
hidden in the cane.
这确实证明了他是个间谍
Oh, that definitely proves he's a spy.
他拿了错的手杖
He took the wrong cane!
现在该看他拿报酬了
Hush. Now we're gonna see him get his payment.
我爸爸不会为了钱当间谍的
My dad would not spy for money.
要做也只能是因为他恨这个国家
He would only do it because he hated his country.
用这个看看吧
Just look through these.
这是我见过最糟糕的事
This is the worst thing I've ever seen!
好吧 第三糟的事情
Okay, third worst thing!
难以置信
I can't believe it.
*拿到我的秘密信封*
*Got my secret envelope*
*我会说里面有什么吗 不*
*Will I say what's in it? Nope*
不
No, no.
好了好了
There, there.
真♥相♥需要时间来适应
A reveal takes time to get used to.
我早该知道
I should've known.
他是个糟糕的父亲
He was a lousy dad.
他从没带我坐过摩天轮
He never took me on a ferris wheel.
有你这样的儿子我会很骄傲的
I'd have been proud to have a boy like you.
我才认识你几天
I've only known you a few days,
但我相信你说的一切
but I believe everything you say.
我给你买♥♥块棉花糖吧
Let me buy you a cotton candy.
要粉色的 爸爸
Pink one, daddy!
您不能把那杯酒带到
You can't bring that cup of wine with you
摩天轮上 先生
on the ferris wheel, sir.
在你拧紧安全臂之前它就会消失
It shall be gone before you finish tightening the safety arm.
看看下面那些模糊的小点
Look at all those blurry little dots down there.
先生 您还没上去呢
Sir, you haven't gotten on the ride yet.
放个炮弹平衡我 然后启动吧
Balance me with a cannonball and start her up.
好的
Okay.
我父亲是个间谍
So my father's a spy.
现在会怎样呢
What happens now?
有两种情况
There are two ways this can go.
这种好一些
Here's the better one.
你父亲相信你
Your father trusts you,
所以你是唯一能把他安全带来的人
So you're the only one who can bring him in safely.
然后我就会把他绳之以法
Then I'll deliver him to justice.
我保证 他会得到宾至如归的体验
I promise he'll be treated as well as he is in the home now.
我希望对他比在家里好一点
I prefer he be treated slightly better.
成交
Deal.
吃完要刷牙
Brush your teeth after.
你没说用什么刷
You didn't say with what.
春田退休老人城♥堡♥
爸爸 我们得走了
Dad, we have to go.
去哪儿
Go where?
不要再对我撒谎了
You don't have to lie to me anymore.
我知道你的真实身份
I know who you really are.
那太好了 我是谁呀
That's good. Who am I?
别再油嘴滑舌了 对不起
No more games! I'm sorry,
但我只能告发你
But the only thing I can do is turn you in.
别担心 他们保证你会没事的
Don't worry. They promised me you'll be okay.
这又是你想让我去
Is this one of your tricks to get me to see
-看屁♥股♥医生的把戏吗 -拜托
- The butt doctor again? - Please!
特伦斯随时会到
Terrance will be here any second.
不 我做不到
No! I can't do it!
我带你去一个他们找不到你的地方
I'll take you somewhere far away where they can't find you.
但我们现在得走了
But we've got to leave now.
快说再见吧
Say your goodbyes, quick.
你知道 "再见"是告别短语
You know, "goodbye" is a contraction
"上帝与你同在"的缩写
of the farewell phrase "god be with you"
而"再会"是"多多保重"的缩写
while "farewell" is a contraction of "fare thee well".
闭嘴 我们走
Shut up and let's go!
不好意思 先生
Sorry, gentlemen.
恐怕计划有变
I'm afraid there's been a change in plans.
上车
Get in the car.
我要副驾
I call shotgun!
感谢老天 我很多年前就莫得感情了
Thank heaven I lost all feeling years ago,
所以这不是什么难事
so this won't be difficult.
你连驾照都没有吧
Do you even have a license?
只有个杀人执照
Just a license... to kill.
正驶离春田镇
希望您已吸取教训
你这个傻子 有人告诉你我是间谍
You idiot! Someone tells you I'm a spy
你就毫不迟疑相信了
and you immediately believe it?
不 我相信是因为我看见你偷偷摸摸的
No, I believed it because I saw you do spy stuff.
什么偷偷摸摸的
What spy stuff?
你在公园里偷换了别人的拐杖
You switched canes in the park.
我一直都顺手牵羊
I'm always takin' someone else's somethin'.
我午饭都会吃两颗果冻
I have two jell-os every lunch,
但我压根都不该吃果冻
and I'm not even supposed to eat jell-o.
那那个俄♥国♥人给你的信封是怎么回事
Well, what about the envelope from the Russians?
那是加拿大产的降压药
Those were Canadian blood pressure meds.
枫糖精
降压药
我有高血压
I got high blood pressure
就是买♥♥美国药买♥♥出来的
from trying to pay for my American pills.
我知道你总把我往坏的方向想
I know you always think the worst of me,
但你怎么能信这种鬼话
but how could you believe this?
等等
Wait a minute.
即使你怀疑我是个叛徒
Even though you suspected I was a traitor,
你还是想来救我
you wanted to save me.
那是当然
Of course I did.
也就是说 你爱我
Which means... Mwah, you love me.
明摆着的
Apparently.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, dad.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Oh, and I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
我比你爱我更爱你
And I love you more than you love me.
别啊
Oh, no.
老年健康
我们是来见特伦斯的
We're here to see Terrance.
我丈夫昨晚去见他 就一直没回家
My husband went to see him last night and he never came back.
不在这
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表