危险弯道
他们在那 快追
There they are! Go get 'em!
别急我们会要回你的车 但
Yeah, don't worry. We'll get your car, but, uh,
阿卢 我现在只希望咱俩能像他们一样
all I can think of now is we should do that, Lou.
单纯地兜兜风 还有
Go for a drive just because.
教师休息室
多谢克拉巴珀老师
Finally, thanks to Mrs. K,
我终于能一睹教师休息室的情况了
I'll know what goes on in the teachers' lounge.
不 这不是销♥售♥电♥话♥
No, this is not a sales call.
咖啡是给成功人士喝的
这是用排水槽防护层提升您生活品质的好机会
It's an opportunity to improve your life with gutter guards.
女士 如果出现天坑的话
Ma'am, are you sure your family will be taken care of
你确定你的亲人会没事吗
in case of a sinkhole?
这种邮轮套餐能够确保
And with this cruise package, you're guaranteed a deck chair
您每天都能在躺椅上坐一个小时
for one full hour a day.
所以您... 喂 喂
So can I...? Hello? Hello?
用白天上班的时间
So, working your night school jobs
干夜校的工作
during school hours, eh?
您还没挂电♥话♥啊 您没怎么说话
Oh, you are still there. You're just very quiet.
您要我等多久都行
I'll wait as long as it takes.
春田镇教堂
周五尽情欢娱 周日再来忏悔
在教堂里看别人的日记
Reading someone else's diary in a church?
没有比这更亵渎教堂的事了
That's the worst thing you can do in a church!
这可不好说
No, not really.
老天 日记里写到我了
Oh, my God. I'm in this.
她写了什么
What did she say?
"我很喜欢
"I had a wonderful time
"和我的课后炸毛小子在一起
"With my spikey-haired after-school buddy.
"有时候我得对他严厉一点 这样他才会进步
"Sometimes I have to be tough on him so his behavior gets better,
"但他真是聪明绝顶
"But he's smart as a whip.
"等他长大了
"When he grows up,
"我猜他肯定无所不能"
"I bet there's no door he won't be able to open."
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
她是说你很有潜力
She's saying you have potential.
我天
Oh, my God.
我以为我把她黏到椅子上后 她就特别讨厌我
I thought she hated me after I glued her to her chair.
可她说我很有潜力
And yet she says I have potential.
我有光明的未来 前途似锦
I have a future. The sky's the limit!
椅子不会再吱呀作响了 先生
I got rid of the squeak in your chair, sir.
好小伙
Good man.
什么时候发薪水 已经三周了
When do I get paid? It's been three weeks.
专门给总统试坐椅子的人
Wow. Presidential chair tester.
没有比这更棒的工作了
Can't do better than that.
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
我一直粗鲁无礼
All this time I was showing my butt,
其实却展现了自己的能力
I was actually showing promise.
我要充分发掘自己的潜力
I'm gonna live up to that potential.
*我曾吹着风 走过人行道*
*I used to march down the windy, windy sidewalks*
*拿着短马鞭 轻拍我的腿*
*Slapping my leg with a riding crop*
*思考为什么成功这么难*
*Thinking it made me come off so tough*
草籽
堆肥箱
*我不笑 因为笑总像是被排练过的*
*I didn't smile because a smile always seemed rehearsed*
*我不怕恶霸*
*I wasn't afraid of the bullies*
*这让恶霸更猖狂*
*And that just made the bullies worse*
史金纳不是混球
波普艺术小测
Pop art quiz!
这是"波普"艺术小测 还是"波普艺术"小测
Is that a "Pop" Art quiz, or a "Pop art" Quiz?
这是"把嘴闭上涂答题卡"小测
It's a "Shut up and fill in the bubbles" Quiz.
我怎么做才能出人一头呢
Okay, how am I gonna blow this off?
要不我在答题卡上涂一个骷髅头吧
Maybe fill in all the bubbles to make a skull.
等等 巴仔 你很有潜力
Now, hold on, Bart. You have potential.
为什么不试着好好答题呢
Why not really try and do it?
-你真这么觉得吗 -对
- You think? - Yes.
这题我会 选B
I know this one. It's "B".
那下一题一般是C
And after "B," The next answer's usually "C."
再下一题我可以抄马丁的
And the next one I can get from Martin.
这蛋糕是给巴仔的
This cake is for Bart.
他考试拿了A
He got an "A" on his test.
怎么 想知道我是怎么作弊的吗
What's the matter? Wondering how I cheated?
我丝毫不关心你
You know, all my thoughts aren't about you.
他怎么做到的 我非知道不可
How did he do it? I must find out.
天呐 我满脑子都是他
Oh, god. All my thoughts are about him.
想想小马 小马
Think pony. Think pony.
你怎么做到的 告诉我
How'd you do it, Bart? How'd you do it?
我们打算对这个成绩非常满意
We're just gonna be very happy about this grade
而不问问题
and not ask questions.
他怎么做到的
How did he do it? How did he do it?
我有两个成绩优异的孩子吗
Do I have two high-achieving kids?
哦 现实点 马姬
Oh, be realistic, Marge.
他一定在隐瞒什么
He must be hiding something.
不 他是清白的
Ah, he's clean.
他的房♥间也是
And so is his room.
看来你搞不清他是怎么做到的
I see you couldn't find out how he did it.
无意冒犯 妈妈 能让我试试吗
No offense, Mom, but mind if I take a whack?
请自便
Help yourself.
到底怎么回事 阿麦
How, Maggie? How?
树屋 对哦
Oh, the treehouse, right.
答案就在树屋里
The answer's in the treehouse.
即使对你来说 这招也太下流了
This is a new low, even for you.
多谢
Thanks.
好了 说吧
Okay, spill it.
你发现了什么猛料
What dirt did you find?
我才看到35页 但很明显 她觉得我很棒
I'm only on page 35, but it's so clear she thought I was great.
她真的很喜欢我
She really liked me.
即使我会从外面带死鸟回来
Even when I brought in a dead bird from outside,
我根本不记得这事儿
which I've actually forgotten.
什么
What?
我最好的伙伴
可怜的被蒙在鼓里的巴仔
Poor, deluded Bart.
她写的是她的猫
She was writing that about her cat.
她很喜欢我对金枪鱼的爱
She loved how much I love tuna.
我也不记得这事 但那对她很有意义
I don't remember that either, but it was meaningful to her.
听着 巴仔
Listen, Bart...
她还说我太可爱了 不适合做绝育手术
And she said I was too adorable to be sterilized.
她的原话 不是我说的
Oh, her words, not mine.
-巴仔 -她相信我
- Bart... - She believed in me.
所以现在我相信我自己
And now I believe in myself.
告诉你件疯狂的事 我喜欢得A
And I'll tell you something crazy: I loved getting that "A."
你知道吗 这意味着我懂你了
Which means, you know what? Suddenly, I get you.
你才不差劲
You don't suck.
不仅不差劲 你还相信我的潜力
You not only don't suck, you believe in my potential, too.
不是吗
Don't you?
我们只是两个聪明的孩子
We're just two smart kids.
我
I... I... I...
好吧
Okay.
我也相信你
I believe in you, too.
我也没什么可说的了 除了一件事...
And I have nothing more to say except...
那就是...
Nothing but...
哪个更糟糕 说出残忍♥的真♥相♥还是撒谎
Which is worse, to be cruel or to lie?
两个都很不错啊 就像我们
They're both great, just like us.
两个聪明的小孩
Two smart kids.
你知道我接下来要做什么吗
And you know what I'm gonna do now?
我要让别人的生活变得更好
I'm gonna change someone else's life for the better.
威利
Willie?
我听说 信息渠道不明哈
I heard-- can't say where--
你其实很孤独
that you're actually pretty lonely.
所以我给你带了个小可爱
So I got you this little guy.
你说一个苏格兰人孤独
A Scotsman lonely?
胡说八道
Bannocks to that!
但兔子我还是收下了
But I will take your wee coney...
拿来晚上炖肉
for me evening stew!
你喜欢我做的炖菜吗
Do you like your stew?
里面多加了胡萝卜让你快快长大哦
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表