Ready to play, sir?
你戴了一只新钻石耳钉
I see you've got a new diamond earring.
和你的年纪很搭
Very age-appropriate.
巴仔 你以后别来当我的球童了
Bart, you'll never caddy for me again.
现在你妈妈对我们不再有威胁了
Now that your mother's no longer a threat,
我可以重新用回查德灵顿
I can go back to Chadlington here.
他 是我的教会主意拯救了这个俱乐部
Him?! But my religion idea saved the club!
我才该当你的球童
I should be your caddy.
这是我挣来的
I earned it!
挣来的
Earned?
费尽心力挣得一席之地
Earning things is so...
这是网球的打法
tennis.
高尔夫讲究的是特权
Golf is about privilege.
好吧 不过总有一天我会成为这里的一员
Fine. But someday I'm gonna be a member here,
我会对球童们很好的
and I'm gonna be cool to the caddies.
就你 这里的一员
Uh, you, a member?
看
Oh, look,
查德灵顿都被你逗笑了
you made Chadlington laugh.
听着 你永远不可能成为我这样的人
Look, there's no path from where you are to where I am.
一日马屁精 终身马屁精
Once a suck-up, always a suck-up.
这可是我挣来的
Well, I earned this.
抱歉了 兄弟 是时候说再见了
Sorry, buddy, but it's time to say goodbye.
让开
Fore!
你们都加入了吗
You joined?
他们和我们签了个集体协议
They gave us a group deal.
还解除了对我们的限制
And they lifted their restrictions.
有什么不好的呢
What's not to like?
什么都不好
Everything's not to like!
这群人糟透了
These people are horrible.
天天穿着球鞋咔咔咔乱逛
Their stupid shoes clack-clack-clack everywhere.
小吃店里的鸡翅都是微波加热的 还有
The snack shop buffalo wings are microwaved and...
你失算了 比尔多夫
You made one mistake, Bildorf!
你忘了我还有钱
You forgot about the wad.
我能买♥♥得起一辆全地形车
It can buy a pretty nice ATV
或者租一个车队
Or rent a whole bunch of them!
燥起来
Booyah!
全完了
Oh, no.
孩子的力量
Kid power!
瞧瞧我
Look at me!
我在玩高尔夫呢
I'm playing golf!
小拉拉 你的时刻到了
Rum-ta-tum, your time has come!
课桌撞击
Class warfare!
巴仔·辛普森
Bart Simpson,
下次你想证明什么的时候
The next time you want to make a point...
我希望你能多动嘴少动手
I would prefer you use your words.
你以为你在这大肆破坏一番我们就会关门吗
Did you honestly think a little vandalism would shut us down?
我们会重新种植草坪
Greens can be reseeded,
重新填整沙坑 重新修剪长草区
Traps re-sanded, roughs unsmoothed.
俱乐部会继续开下去
The club will go on.
现在警♥察♥来抓你坐牢了
Ah, and here are the police to take you to jail.
警方突袭 我勒令关停俱乐部
This is a raid! We're closing the club down!
比尔多夫 你被捕了
Bildorf, you're under arrest.
怎么是我
Me?
他们才是违法乱纪的人
But they are the ne'er-do-wells.
我是合法宗教的首领
I am the head of a legitimate religion.
可不是吗
You sure are.
就像所有其他新兴宗教一样
And like every new religion, sooner or later,
早晚变成淫乱邪教
It turns into a sex cult.
你们这教变得还真是够快
In your case, it was really... sooner.
*我很好*
*I'm alright I'm alright*
*不用担心我*
*Nobody worry 'bout me*
*为啥非要打架呢*
*Why you got to gimme a fight?*
*顺其自然不好吗*
*Can't you just let it be?*
*我很好 非常好*
*I'm alright I'm alright*
*不用担心我*
*Don't nobody worry 'bout me*
*为啥非要打架呢*
*You got to gimme a fight*
*你别管我好不好*
*Why don't you just let me be?*
*我很好 不用担心我*
*I'm alright Nobody worry 'bout me*
*为啥非要打架呢*
*Why you got to gimme a fight?*
*顺其自然不好吗*
*Can't you just let it be?*
*我很好*
*I'm alright*
*我很好 非常好*
*I'm alright I'm alright*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表