Clearly it was two people talking.
很显然是两个人在说话
We got to spread the good news.
我们得传播这个好消息
We love you, big guy.
我们爱你 大个子
Mr. Burns, What have you done?
伯恩斯先生 你做了什么
There is no Mr. Burns.
别叫我伯恩斯先生
Only Fred.
叫我弗雷德
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
Montgomery Burns died when I put on this suit.
我穿上这身套装时蒙特马利·伯恩斯就死了
And six other times this week.
除此之外这周还死了6次
Thank God for the new liver and kidneys.
幸好换了新的肝和肾
Wait up, guys! Beers are on me!
兄弟们 等等我 啤酒我请
I might have two tonight.
我觉得我今晚能喝两口
That's right: two sips!
没错 就两小口
Hope you're hungry, Homer.
希望你饿了 侯默
I got up at 2:00 am. And slow-roasted a breakfast turkey.
我凌晨2点起床 慢火烤了早餐火鸡
Sorry, no time for food. I got to get to work.
抱歉 我来不及吃了 得去上班
When did Homer turn into someone who wants to go into work?
侯默什么时候变成个喜欢上班的人了
Oh, no. It's in the air.
完了 这氛围不对
Now I want to go to school and make something of myself.
现在我竟然想去好好上学 出人头地了
Hey, work is amazing now.
现在上班变得有趣多了
A magical place where we get what we deserve and more.
工厂成了我们可以得到应得东西的神奇地方
And its all due to Fred.
这都多亏了弗雷德
Okay, so when are we gonna meet this Fred?
好的吧 那我们什么时候能见见这位弗雷德
Oh, you've already met him, Marge,
你们已经见过他了 马姬
in the smile on my face.
看到我的笑容就等于见过他了
Should we tell him it's a Saturday?
我们是不是应该告诉他今天是星期六
Eh, not yet.
先别了
At least we'll get some of the roast turkey for once.
趁他不在我们还能吃到点烤鸡
**I don't want to work*
*我不想上班
**I want to bang on the drum all day*
*我要整天敲我的鼓
**I don't want to play*
*我也不想玩乐
**I just want to bang on the drum all day*
*我只想整天敲我的鼓
**I don't want to work...*
*我不想上班
**I want to bang on the drum all day*
*我要整天敲我的鼓
Hey, Homer.
嘿 侯默
Look What Fred made Burns give us
看弗雷德让老蒙送我们的礼物
to handle plutonium.
用来处理钚的手套
Look at me. I'm Audrey Hepburn.
快看 我是奥黛丽·赫本
Lenny Leonard, you have exquisite vision
莱尼·莱昂纳德 你5.0的视力
and you know it. Give me those.
骗不了人的 眼镜还我
Oh, I don't care What you think, 'cause Fred doesn't like you.
我不在乎你怎么想 因为弗雷德不喜欢你
And once Fred gets around to it,
一旦弗雷德去找老板谈一谈
you ain't gonna be working here no more.
你就会被解雇的
I've had enough. Simpson, come with me.
我受够了 辛普森 你过来
There's something you don't know about
关于你的好朋友弗雷德
your good friend Fred.
你还有些事情不知道
I know everything I need to know
该知道的我都知道
about Fred whats his name from wherever he comes.
他的名字 他是哪里人之类的
That's right. Fred is Mr. Burns.
没错 弗雷德就是伯恩斯先生
But wait a minute. Isn't that a good thing?
等一下 这样不是很好吗
It means he's nice to us now.
这说明他现在对我们很友好了
His niceness is gonna put us out of business.
他这么友好会害我们丢了饭碗的
These giveaways are bankrupting us.
他一直给员工送礼物要让我们破产了
What should we give our friends next, Fred?
下次送朋友们什么呢 弗莱德
Morning yoga? Irish brides?
清晨瑜伽课 爱尔兰新娘
Okay, maybe the yoga is going too far.
好吧 清晨瑜伽有点过头了
It's all too far.
都太过头了
We're gonna go the way of the Sears catalog
我们将按照西尔斯
and 20th Century Fox.
和20世纪福斯运营模式发展了
Are you sure this isn't because you miss the old Burns?
你确定不是因为你想念从前的的伯恩斯先生吗
Of course I miss him. Who wouldn't?
我当然想他 谁不想他呢
Simpson, if you care about your job,
辛普森 如果你在乎自己的工作
and the jobs of everyone in this plant,
在乎这工厂里每个人的工作
you'll end your friendship with Mr. Burns.
你就该和伯恩斯先生不再往来
Permanently. No problem.
永不往来 没问题
As long as I'm still friends with Fred.
只要我和弗雷德还能做朋友
Burns is Fred.
伯恩斯就是弗雷德
Wha...? Oh, he is not.
什么 他才不是
What's wrong, Homie'? Mm, not much.
怎么了 侯默 没什么
I lost a friend today
我今天失去了一个朋友
because Burns stepped out of him.
因为伯恩斯从他体内走了出来
What? Well, let's just say I can't be friends with Fred anymore
什么 这么说吧 我不能和弗雷德做朋友了
but I don't know how to tell him.
但我不知道该怎么告诉他
Well, don't ask me. I suck at it.
别问我 我最不擅长这事
That's why I can't shake Milhouse.
所以我才摆脱不了苗浩斯
I'm right here, Bart.
我就坐在这呢 巴仔
Our sleepover ended two days ago.
我们的借宿活动两天前就结束了
I'll call my mom again.
我再给我妈妈打个电♥话♥
Hey, Fred. Ahoyhoy.
你好 弗雷德 你好啊
Listen, Fred, we can't really hang out with you anymore.
听着 弗雷德 我们不能再和你一起玩了
No offense. I mean, it's just that I got to focus on work.
无意冒犯 只是我得专心工作了
My console's under here somewhere.
我的操纵杆就在这下面
Hey, Fred! The man of the hour.
你好 弗雷德 风云人物
We were just working on a list of new things
我们刚刚正在列出一些
you can get Old Man Burns to give us.
你可以让老家伙伯恩斯给我们的东西
What do you mean "Old Man Burns"?
你们说"老家伙伯恩斯"是什么意思
I mean, he's so old.
他很老了
Fossilized scarecrow.
就像石化了的稻草人
You know, I've never seen Fred and Burns at the same time.
我从来没见过弗雷德和伯恩斯同时出现
Which means you must hate Burns, too.
说明你肯定也讨厌伯恩斯
Ooh, well, we-we don't really hate him.
我们不是真的讨厌他
Mr. Burns is a withered old corn husk
伯恩斯先生就是根干枯了的老玉米棒子
with a rotten apple for a head,
顶着一颗烂苹果当脑袋
and I'm getting special clogs made up
我还要买♥♥特制的木底鞋
so I can Riverdance on his grave.
这样我就能在他的坟前跳大河之舞[踢踏舞]了
You ungrateful jackals.
你们这群忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
Smithers, Where's the kill button?
史密瑟斯 击杀按钮在哪里
Um, there isn't one, sir.
没这个东西 先生
How many times have I told you,
我跟你说过多少次了
everything must have a kill button?
所有东西都得有个击杀按钮
Unhand me, you ape!
放开我 你这只类人猿
Why am I always referred to as an ape?
我为什么总被叫成类人猿
Never a gorilla or an orangutan.
从来都不是黑猩猩或者红毛猩猩
Aw, monkey want a banana'?
小猴子想吃香蕉了吗
Why, you incredibly complex...
你这个无比复杂的...
I-I thought...
我还以为...
you were...
你们是...
my friends.
我的朋友
Someone's having a day.
有人的麻烦大了
Fred, you traitor.
弗雷德 你这个叛徒
You've turned my employees against me.
你让我的员工和我作对
Yeah, but they love me.
没错 但他们喜欢我
And soon, there'll be no you. Just Fred!
很快 就不会有你的存在了 只有弗雷德
As all my attorneys keep telling me, why won't you die?
就像我律师们对我说的 你怎么还不死
Because I'm the last spark of goodness in you.
因为我是你心中仅存的一丝善念
It can't be extinguished!
是无法被扑灭的
I'm glad I went to the bathroom in you.
还好我穿着你上过厕所
En garde.
看招
Die, die. D-Die, die.
要死要死
It's okay, Mr. Burns. Freds gone.
没事了 伯恩斯先生 弗雷德已经不在了
Oh, why can't I be loved and feared?
为什么人们不能对我又爱又怕呢
Like God? Why?
像上帝那样 为什么
Because you're the boss, we're the workers.
因为老板和员工之间的剥削关系
It goes back to caveman days.
从穴居人时代就已经开始了
Ten guys killed the mammoth while the boss yelled at them.
老大命令手下十个人去捕猎猛犸象
Then the boss got all the meat and they got all the toenails.
然后老大把兽肉都拿走 只给手下人留下边角
Because that's the way life works.
因为生活就是如此
Next came the Renaissance, and the invention of the time clock,
经过了文艺复兴 然后钟表出现了
which meant the boss no longer had to waste time
意味着老板不用再浪费时间
checking on his employees
去检查员工的工作了
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表