Located in the third abandoned mall on route one.
不要把车停在街对面的希腊教堂门口
Don't park at the greek church across the street.
我们最近在和他们闹矛盾
We're in a feud with them.
你的车随时都有可能被他们拖走
There's nothing orthodox about how fast they tow.
道歉课程
抱歉 报名后不予退款
当你发自内心地道歉时
So, when apologizing from your heart,
主动道歉是你们关系得以缓和的开始
Saying sorry allows the healing process to begin.
-抱歉迟到了 -她说什么 -她在道歉
- Sorry I'm late. - What?! - Ahe's sorry?
道歉我可听得太多了
Yeah, I've heard that one a lot.
在情况适当的时候
Well, I don't mind saying I'm sorry
我并不介意说对不起
When it's appropriate.
情况适当 我可没遇到过
Appropriate. Never heard of that word.
我只听过"这不合适吧"
I know "inappropriate."
-没错 -同意
- True. So true. - Oh, yes, yes.
要做到真正地道歉 我发现这样
Now, to truly apologize, I find it helps
能让我们从他人的立场看世界
To look at the world from the other person's perspective.
现在 跟我说
Now, repeat after me.
我不会评价他人 直至设身处地理解他们
I will not judge someone until I walk a mile in their shoes.
我不会评价他人 直至
I will not judge someone until
设身处地理解他们
I walk a mile in their shoes.
你们怎么不说
Well, what's the matter with the rest of you?
走一英里 得了吧
Walk a mile? Please.
那得走多少年呢
Like, over how many years?
第六新闻台
把悲剧带回你家 第六期和第十一♥期♥
春田公交车
胡佛小姐坐公交车 我都不知道
Miss Hoover takes the bus. I didn't know that.
实际上 她坐两趟公交车
Actually, she takes two buses.
然后再沿铁轨走半英里
Then she walks half a mile down a train track,
荡过一条排水沟
swings across a drainage ditch
接着骑一块硬纸板下座山来保护后背
and rides a piece of cardboard down a hill to help her back.
-那很糟糕 -我想是的
- Oh, that's terrible. - I guess.
当把大♥麻♥卖♥♥给老师 你会了解许多人间疾苦
You learn a lot of sad things when you sell weed to teachers.
来双份的
Make it a double.
球棚等你
I'll be in the ball shed.
-冒昧问下 你是詹妮弗·安妮斯顿吗 -不是
- Excuse me, are you Jennifer Aniston? - No.
詹妮弗·安妮斯顿也会这么说
That's exactly what Jennifer Aniston would say.
当铺
零重力躺椅
卖♥♥彩票
亲爱的上帝
Oh... dear lord,
这次让我赢
please grant me this winner.
我输了 硬币也没了
I lost. And my quarter broke.
我是管♥理♥员♥ 你在这里做什么
Yeah, I'm the super. What are you doing here?
我是胡佛小姐的学生
Uh, I'm one of miss hoover's students,
我只是想了解她的生活
and I just want to understand her life.
好的 进来吧
All right, come on in.
我怎么能拒绝一张你这么可爱的小脸蛋呢
How can I say no to a sweet face like yours, huh?
我找12-a房♥间的人有事
Yeah, um, I have some business in 12-a.
我怎么能拒绝一张你这么可爱的小脸蛋呢
Yeah, how can I say no to a sweet face like yours?
过来 海姆斯沃斯 抱抱
Here, Hemsworth, come cuddle.
我太孤单了
I'm so alone.
我死了可别吃我
Just don't eat me when I die.
有人在门口吗
Is someone at the door?
我转不了头
I-I can't turn my head.
这里有一首很棒的蓝调歌♥曲
There's a great blues song in here,
但我不知道歌♥名
but I don't know what it is.
可别把我们卷进你的问题里去
Don't you drag us into your problems.
爸爸 我准备好道歉了
Dad, I'm ready to say I'm sorry,
但现在还不到时候
but now it's not enough.
丽莎 要真诚些
Lisa, you just gotta be sincere.
如果你和一个司机有分歧
If you have a disagreement with another driver,
你就说 我很抱歉 请继续开
you simply say, "I'm sorry. Please go ahead."
接着跟他们回家 往他们油箱里撒尿
Then you follow 'em home and you pee in their gas tank.
你要在里面撒尿
You pee in there!
就是开不了口道歉
Just can't say "I'm sorry."
这有让你想起某人吗 卡尔
Does that remind you of anyone, Carl?
老天 又来了
Oh, god, not this again.
我没什么好道歉的
I have nothing to apologize for.
《第六感》都出来20年了
You had 20 years to watch The Sixth Sense.
那已经算不上是剧透了
That's beyond the spoiler window.
所以我告诉你
Oh, so it's okay for me to tell you that
Lady Gaga的《一个明星的诞生》和其他几部
the lady gaga star is born is exactly the same
一模一样 也没有关系了
as all the other star is borns?
我要杀了你 我要杀了你
I'll kill you. I'll kill you!
再见了 大学基金
Goodbye, college fund.
我要用你来买♥♥小冰箱了
You were gonna pay for my mini fridge.
当铺
我要付定金买♥♥个东西 送给一个
I need to put a down payment on something for someone
我需要去道歉的人
I really owe an apology to.
只收现金
《神勇三蛟龙》的带框电影海报如何
A framed movie poster for The Three Amigos?
比你印象中的好多了
It's better than you remember.
-不了 -好吧 那学习用品怎么样
- No. - All right, how about school supplies?
有个苏格兰人每周都来卖♥♥给我
I got a Scottish guy who sells 'em to me every week.
你好 威利
Hi, Willie.
我不讲[西语]英语
Uh, uh, yo no hablo English.
糟了个糕[德语] 英语
Ach, the English.
我好烦那些蠢货
How I hate those wankers.
春田小学
亡者之卒[当铺]
她来了 她来了
She's coming. She's coming.
快请坐 最高待遇
Have a seat. Top of the line.
我又能看见你们的脸了
I can see your faces again.
还有我的最爱 天花板
And now my favorite. The ceiling.
胡佛小姐 很抱歉我让你的日子更难过了
Miss Hoover, I'm sorry I made your life harder,
我希望这椅子能让你好受些
And I hope this chair makes it easier.
我不接受你的道歉
Well, I don't accept your apology.
-什么 -你都叫我骗子了
- What? - What am I supposed to do
还指望我做什么
after you called me a hack?
现在想来 我可能是不对
In retrospect, I might have been wrong.
不幸的是 道歉如果来得太晚 就没用了
The sad truth is apologies can come too late to do any good.
恭喜 你刚刚在我的课上有所收获了
Congratulations, you just learned something from my class.
我想你所明白的是
I guess what you've learned is
教师就不该保留终身教职
teachers shouldn't get tenure.
我应该从这事中明白更深刻的道理的
There has to be a better lesson from this.
肯定还有的
There has to.
你种下了一颗种子 亲爱的
You've planted a seed, sweetie.
-那种子会发芽的 -阿门
- The seed will grow. - Amen.
大家怎么都到屋顶上来了
Why is everyone on the roof?
我知道你们在家 我是老了 可还没死呢
I know you're in there. I'm old, but I'm not dead.
还是说我已经死了
Or is it the other way around?
这是干嘛的
What does this do?
还有隐藏惊喜
Oh, that's a surprise.
太舒服了
Really quite nice.
胡佛女士 我考虑过了
Miss Hoover, I've been thinking,
没别的意思 提醒一下我给你买♥♥了这把椅子
And no offense, but I bought you a chair.
对于八岁小孩来说可不容易
And that's really hard for an eight-year-old.
-我原谅你了 -怎么个原谅法
- All is forgiven. - How forgiven?
给你B+
B-plus.
我接受
I'll take it.
我也可以得B+吗
Can I get a b-plus, too?
没问题
Sure.
对木起
I'm soggy.
听着儿子 我看透你了
Listen, boy. I'm on to you.
我知道你说的是"对木起"
I know you're saying "soggy,"
而不是"对不起"
Not "sorry."
你说得对
You're right, you're right.
我郑重道璨
I completely apolo-cheese.
-啥 -请您原浪
- What? - I beg your par-ton.
-再说一遍 - 是母错了
- Come again? - Guilty as marged.
行吧
I'll accept that.
-对木起 -别闹了
- Soggy. - Enough already.
十年后
*丽萨在耶鲁*
*Lisa's at Yale*
*从来不挂科*
*She'll never fail*
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表