Don't you walk away from me.
很快我就会打败你
Well, very soon, I will outplay you,
我的蓝调会更加蓝
my blues will be blue-ier,
我的《贝克街》会吹得更加熟练
my "Baker Street" will be more baked,
我会夺回首席的位置
and I will get my chair back.
也许不是今天 也不是明天
It may not be today, or tomorrow,
因为明天要去实地考察
because tomorrow we have a field trip,
也不是两天后因为
or two days after that because that's...
那天不上学 但会在11号♥
that's no school, but-but on the 11th.
11号♥我一定会赢回来的
Yeah, the 11th, it's mine, buddy.
那天有科学竞赛
That's the science fair.
多谢提醒
Aah! Thanks for reminding me!
迈克·波普录音室
《饼干城♥堡♥》国王角色试镜 第一场
Okay, audition for King of Cookie Castle, take one.
相信自己 菲尔 好好演
Okay, you got this, Phil. Book it, book it good.
-准备好了吗 -砍掉他们的头
- We ready? - Off with their heads.
剁掉他们的脚
Off with their feet.
把剩下的部分磨成粉做甜点
Grind the rest into a sugary treat.
完美 这个角色是你的了
Beautiful, you got the part.
完美 这个屁也是你的了
Beautiful, you got the fart.
嘿 这孩子还不错嘛
Hey, the kid's not bad.
我们可以给他也找个角色
We might have a part for him, too.
有这样的即兴创作能力 我能把编剧也解雇了
And if he improvises like that, I can fire the writers.
试下这个
Read this, kid.
去屎吧
Eat my tights.
你被录用了
You're hired.
成为一名专业演员原来这么容易
Who knew it was so easy to become a working actor?
《如何用237个简单步骤与家人沟通》
好的 每个人都分享一下今天做的一件事
Okay, everyone say one thing they did today.
我先来
I'll start.
我把量半杯的量杯弄丢了
I lost my half-cup measuring cup,
我就用了两个量四分之一杯的量杯
so I used two quarter cups.
危机解除
Crisis averted.
我拿到一份配音演员工作 节目明天开始播出
I booked a voice-over job, and the show airs tomorrow.
我还以为制♥作♥动画一般要花九个月
I thought animation took nine months.
不用 其实一天之内你就能做出任何动画
No, you can do any cartoon in a day.
那些拖了很久的其实都是在榨工作室的钱
Anyone who takes longer is just trying to bleed the studio dry.
这是我的工资
And this is what they're paying me.
胡扯
That's baloney.
谁都可以伪造一张...
Anybody could fake a check from...
"华纳兄弟动画公♥司♥"的支票
"Warner Bros. Animation."
这张支票是合法的
No, it's legit.
我一分钟赚的钱比你一个月赚的还多 大胖呆
I made more in a minute than you do in a month, fatso.
别碰这个家里会赚钱的人
Keep your hands off the moneymaker.
不要用那种语气配的神态看我
And don't look me in the voice.
丽莎 你今天过得如何
Lisa, how was your day?
我的生活陷于崩溃了
Well, my life is in ruin,
我正在想一切可能的办法拯救自己
and I'm trying to think of some possible plan to rescue myself.
想办法不是不行
Plans are fine,
但永远不要低估放弃的力量
but never underestimate the power of giving up.
你这样想想看
Because if you think about it, see, uh, s-spontan--
算了 放弃
eh, forget it.
旁听室
接下来播出《饼干城♥堡♥》
Coming up, Cookie Castle,
介绍新演员 巴仔·辛普森
introducing Bart Simpson.
我还是觉得我们挤得下客厅的
Oh, I still think we all could have fit.
大家再好好看看
Now get a good look.
这是我成为巨星之前
This is your last chance to see normal Bart
你们最后一次见到平庸的巴仔
before I become a star.
那我会成为写爆料文出♥卖♥♥♥你的那个人
Then I'll be the guy who sells you out with a tell-all book.
《饼干城♥堡♥》
出品人
糖霜·巧克力 糖块·麦片
美国国家广播协会 联合出品
配音演员
梅根·马克尔 莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥
菲尔·穆尔斯托克 丹尼尔·雷德克里夫
伊恩·麦凯伦爵士 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴
朱迪·丹奇夫人 和 比尔·默里
特别配音
巴仔·辛普森 配音朱尔斯
巴仔真棒
Yeah, go, Bart.
你是特别配音的
You got the "And" Credit.
我沟通过了 没有老师在场
I negotiated that, in lieu of having a teacher on set. Bam.
我跪在你的面前 朱尔斯
I kneel before you, Jules.
起来 骑士先生
Rise, sir knight,
来亲吻你的君主温柔的手
and kiss the gentle hand of your sovereign.
你配一个女孩
You play a girl?
别闹了
Come on.
他们没和我说这事
They didn't tell me that.
糖霜·巧克力牌糖块
我的主场是洗碗间
My place is in the scullery.
我以为洗碗间是存放骷髅头的地方
I thought "Scullery" was where they kept the skulls.
巴仔演女孩啦 巴仔演女孩啦
Bart plays a girl, Bart plays a girl.
而且发音也不连贯
And his accent's inconsistent.
春田机场
管弦乐队首席 丽莎·辛普森
巴仔
Bart?
走开
Go away.
我不是来落井下石的
No, I'm-I'm not gonna tease you.
我为弟弟没有被性别成见或异性恋霸权
I'm proud that my brother isn't bound by gender stereotypes
所束缚而感到骄傲
or heteronormative thinking.
我讨厌你们这代人的表达方式
Ugh. I hate the way your generation talks.
我有事和你说
I have something to tell you.
难道是我被安妮奖提名了
Oh, don't tell me I'm nominated for an Annie Award.
-那毫无价值 -是更重要的事
- Those things are worthless. - Much more important.
我自己的问题是无解了
For my problem, there's no answer.
但你做事勇敢 还承担风险
But what you're doing is brave, and it's a little dangerous,
你应该感到自豪
and you should be proud.
真的
Really?
是的 朋友
That's right, my friend.
你该昂首挺胸地去学校
You should walk into school with your head held high.
好 我会的
All right, I will.
大家好 我是朱尔斯公主
Hey, everyone, I'm Princess Jules
我骄傲
and I'm proud.
有个问题
One question.
你自称是男他还是女她
Do you identify as "Him" Or "Her?"
-男他 -揍他
- Him. - Get him!
你不会骂我吧
Uh, y-you're not gonna yell at me?
不 我没有心气儿去骂人了
No. I have lost my will to berate.
抱歉
Aw, I'm sorry.
拉尔夫·韦根为我感到抱歉
Ralph Wiggum feels sorry for me.
我更加一蹶不振了
And farther still do I fall.
这个稍后再给我
This will be here for me later.
离我远点 快走 傻小孩
Leave me alone. Get out of here, you stupid kid.
你就像一个发型糟糕的咕噜
You're like a Gollum with worse hair,
一次银河参议院的小组委员会会议
a subcommittee meeting of the Galactic Senate,
一个小约翰·罗米塔画的蜘蛛侠 是小约翰
a Spider-Man drawn by John Romita Jr. Jr.
你治愈了我
Uh-- you fixed me.
你治愈了我
You fixed me.
让我看看哪里可去
Let's see, where could I move?
托鲁卡湖 那儿画外音太多
Toluca Lake. Lot of voice-over work there.
飞一趟伯班克也不错
It would be nice to fly in and out of Burbank.
巴仔 快看你的节目
Bart, turn on your show.
你是说毁了我生活的那个节目
You mean the show that ruined my life?
快开电视 你不再是公主了
Just turn it on. You're not a princess anymore.
晋升成女王了
You're a queen.
殿下
Majesty,
皇家独角兽在等待着您的皇家小屁屁
the royal unicorn is waiting for your dainty bottom.
没想到公主是个狠角色
Whoa. Who knew a princess could be badass?
我要买♥♥巴特女王的手办
I'm gonna get a Queen Bart action figure.
独角兽把大人都杀啦
Whoa. The unicorn's killed every adult in sight.
水果蔬菜乐园
从今天开始 不准欺负巴特
From now on, hands off Bart.
我怎么办
What about me?
我喜欢被欺负 说明他们在乎我
I like the bullying. It's a form of attention.
也不准欺负米尔豪斯
Also, hands off Milhouse.
不要啊
No.
春田商场
虽然我不够格成为萨克斯首席
I can't play to my abilities or in a stupid first chair,
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表