开的卡车排量大
And our trucks might be monster
但是我们的心也宽广的演讲
But our hearts are enlarged as well.
我偷偷♥拍♥下了你对妈妈说的肺腑之言
And I secretly filmed you saying nice things to my mom.
我播放给全镇人看了
And I showed the whole town.
我们看到了真实的你
Yeah, and we saw that was the real youse.
谢谢你们让我明白
Thank you for showing me that small towns
小镇才是最好的地方
are the best-sized towns of all,
而圣诞电影是最好的电影
and christmas movies are the best movies.
因为不论过程多么矫揉造作
Because everything always works out,
结局总是圆♥满♥的
No matter how contrived.
现在让我们把电影拍完吧
Now let's finish this movie.
玛丽 等等 我...
Mary, wait, I...
我不知道那时在凉亭里是什么情况
I don't know what happened in that gazebo,
但我不管
But I don't care!
你到底选谁
So who's it gonna be,
我还是他
Me or him?
亲爱的 你很完美
Darling, you're perfect.
但也许人生本就不完美
But maybe life isn't about perfect.
史金纳 我都不知道你的全名
Skinner-- I don't know your first name--
只因你记得我喜欢什么样的咖啡
You're the one who remembered how I like my coffee,
我就选择了你
And that's why I choose you.
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
选他啊
Pick him!
他比我好一万倍
He's a thousand times better than me.
一名外科医生
He's a surgeon.
帅气的外科医生
A handsome surgeon.
你打算咋办
What was your plan?
搬到春田镇吗
Were you gonna move here?
和我共用一辆车吗
Were we gonna share a car?
光是想想你这糟糕的人生选择我就已经晕菜了
I'm getting dizzy just thinking about your poor decision-making.
这已经是第二次了
This is twice now.
我知道
I know.
本集完
这是我看过最假的电影了
That was the worst movie I've ever seen.
这雪花也太假了
That snow looked so fake.
妈妈
Mom, uh...
不值得哭
No.
我才不管
I don't care!
圣诞电影就是为了
These movies are for moms
喝着红酒 裹着毛毯
and their wine and a cozy throw blanket
点上松树香味或苹果香味蜡烛的
and a candle that smells like a pine tree
妈妈准备的
or hot apples.
如果这些都不是你的菜
If you're not any of those things,
那赶紧走 下一部要开始了
Scram before the next one starts.
《圣诞节的圣诞袜》
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表