是的
Yes, I am.
我永远不会离开你
And I'll never leave you.
也许偶尔会走神
There might be frequent interruptions.
我也许会去老谋子那喝酒
I may stop at Moe's,
我也许会在电影院看烤热狗看入神
I may be watching the hot dogs spin at the movie theater,
或者顺路给你摘一朵花
or I may be picking a flower for you...
但我永远 永远不会离开你
but I will never, ever leave you.
老侯
Aw, Homie.
春田国际机场
直达伦敦
正点
飞往伦敦的旅客请登机
Now boarding, non-stop Springfield to London.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, lady.
美国怎么样
How was America, dear?
根本不适合我
There's nothing there for me.
太大了 全是油炸食品 还有令我心碎的
It's big, full of fried food, and heartbreaking...
一枚男纸
and that's just one man.
没人像他一样令我心动
There'll never be another like him.
删除照片
喝一杯吗 宝贝
Buy you a drink, sweetheart?
不
No.
一起喝一杯吗
Fancy a drink?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
可以不要... 不
Would you get, no.
不用了 谢谢
No. No thanks.
离我远点
Get off.
吃玉米热狗吗
Buy you a corndog?
好啊 但首先 你结婚了没
Yes! But first, are you married?
还有胡子可以刮掉吗
And would you shave off the mustache?
结了 马上刮
Yes, and immediately.
美好的结局
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表