辛普森一家
2020年11月3日 大选日
特朗普
普♥京♥
选举
某人/任何人√
春田小学
投左边
投右边 民♥主♥完结倒计时
都听好了 我们有个选举正在进行
Now, listen up, We've got an election to run,
就在需要医学监护的八旬老人的严密监督之下
under the strict supervision of heavily-medicated octogenarians.
我要看到三种形式的身份证
I'm gonna need to see three forms of ID.
如果你是民♥主♥党的我要看到十二种
12 if you're a Democrat.
选举监督人
罗杰·斯通
侯默 快过来
Homer, get down here.
你这投给总统的一票从没这么重要过
Your vote for president has never been more important.
珍妮弗和布拉德
出现在同一个塔可摊
是今天吗
That's today? Hmm?
占星板块
摩羯座 没有占星 去投票
水瓶座 没有占星 去投票
双鱼座 没有占星
真是说的不明不白
So vague.
你给我立刻马上过来
You'll get down here this minute
如果你还在乎你最爱的三样东西
if you care about the three things you love most.
你是在想着孩子吧
Are you picturing the kids?
遵命 蜂蜜芥末酱
Yes, honey mustard.
让我瞧瞧
Hmm, let's see.
我知道该选谁当法官和提议者
I know who I want for all the judges and propositions.
但是总统 真是难题
But president-- that's a stumper.
我能不能写朱迪法官
Can I Write in Judge Judy?
你还在犹豫选谁当总统
You're hesitating over president?
老爹 不吹不黑说实话
Dad. By all that's decent, how could you forget
你怎么能忘了过去四年发生的所有事情
everything that's happened the last four years?
费·唐纳薇给错了奥斯卡奖 从此杳无音讯
不知道你在说什么
Not sure what you're talking about.
*川建国四年伟绩大事记*
允许射击冬眠的熊 把小孩放笼子里 叫墨西哥人强♥奸♥犯 模仿残疾记者
穿着网球运动装像个傻♥逼♥ 没法牵着老婆的手
叫第三世界国家混♥蛋♥ 把提姆·库克叫成提姆·苹果
*川建国四年伟绩大事记*
说投票给民♥主♥党的犹太人不忠诚 在海湖庄园分享机密文件
称呼白人至上者"一个种族[德语]" 把机密信息透露给俄♥罗♥斯♥大使
叫乌克兰总统调查拜登 打电♥话♥给中国叫他们调查拜登
走进青年美国小姐选美比赛的化妆室
强压澳大利亚总理帮忙阻截穆勒的调查
说要抓**** 就职典礼的规模都要扯谎
拒绝退税 摧毁了美国国家环境保护局
*川建国四年伟绩大事记*
没收并摧毁口译的笔记 把机密伊朗导弹基地照片发推特
叫巴尔的摩"令人作呕的老鼠和啮齿动物猖獗的混乱地方"
说梅莉·史翠普"被过高评价了"
是的没错
Oh, yeah.
那也太好笑了
Well, that one was just funny.
太糟了
That was bad.
更糟了
That was Worse.
肯定是编的
Someone made that up.
恶心
Yike.
我得做些什么
I got to do something.
总检察长 康康
校董会董事 蝌蚪
州长 亚马逊·艾丽莎
现在你没有可以取消的素材了吧
Who you gonna make fun of now,
深夜喜剧
late night comics?
你睡了一天
You slept all day?
-你没投票 -嘿这又怎么了
- You didn't vote? - Hey, how bad could it be?
2021年1月20日
你欠我一副新眼镜
You owe me a new pair of glasses.
这就是为什么我要给坎耶投票
Aah! That's what I get for voting for Kan ye!
瘟疫 饥荒 战争
恐怖树屋【辛普森一家万圣节系列】XXXI
玩具总动员
血色玩具总动员
巴仔的玩具
巴仔 你要捐赠的旧玩具都装好了吗
Bart, have you finished packing your old toys for charity?
快了 我只想留点时间道个别
Almost. I just want a minute to say goodbye.
没问题
Oh, mm, of course.
再见
Goodbye.
*你给我留下了印记*
*You put a dent in me*
*你尿湿了我的头*
*You soaked my head in pee*
*然后你把我点火*
*Then you set my feet on fire*
*之后你把我扔到轮胎下面*
*And you threw me under your front tire*
*我是没有用的*
*I'm basically an invalid*
*小子 你真是个坏孩子*
*Boy, you are a rotten kid*
*我知道你干过的所有事情*
*I know everything you did*
*你真是个坏孩子*
*Yeah, you are a rotten kid*
*你毫无用处了*
*You got no redeeming qualities.*
你喜欢和你的玩具说再见吗
Did you enjoy saying goodbye to your toys?
是啊 我是个贴心的孩子
Oh, yeah. I'm a real sweetie.
的确是这样
Yes, you are.
作为奖励
So, as your reward...
新的放射侠人物模型
The new Radioactive Man action figure!
这上面有真的辐射
With real radioactivity!
谢谢妈妈 离阴囊部位远一点
Oh, thanks, Mom. "Just keep away from scrotum."
爷爷 你的阴囊在哪里
Uh, grandpa, where's your scrotum?
我想他在我的另外一条裤子里
Mm, I think it's in my other pants.
警告
纸盒不隔绝辐射
切尔诺贝利制♥造♥
终于 我有了一位可爱又善良的主人
Finally, a sweet and kind boy of my own.
可爱又善良吗
Sweet and kind?
就是他让杰克不敢从盒子里出来
He's the reason Jack won't come out of his box.
他在外面吗
Is he out there?
你为什么不自己看看呢
Why don't you see for yourself?
摇回去 摇回去
Crank it back! Crank it back!
想要看更多的证据吗
Want more proof?
见一下长臂 摸秃的艾尔莫斯
Meet Over-Stretched Arm-Long, Tickled-Out Elmeaux,
还有无头的马里布·史黛西
and Headless Malibu Stacy.
混♥蛋♥ 我的眼睛在这下边
Hey, creep. My eyes are down here.
嘿 嘿 放射侠
Hey, hey, Radioactive Man,
保险箱有个炸♥弹♥
there's a bomb in that safe
只有你才能拆除它
and you're the only one who can disarm it.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
铀元素蛋糕一碟
Uranium cake.
巴仔 你得看看这个
Bart, you have to see this.
他们在街上扔了一些邮件
They just dumped some mail on the street
街上到处都是邮件
and there's mail blowing everywhere.
内脏融化
Insides melting.
表面松弛
Decals loosening.
我要复
I will have my rev...
侯默总是把纸巾放在
Homer, always put a paper towel over...
该喝酒了
It's wine time.
安息吧
放射侠说明书
重要提示 不要微波
太蠢了
他的配饰归他的遗孀
His accessories will go to his widow.
蠢死了
他的遗孀是个猴 好吧爱就是爱
His widow was a monkey? Eh, love is love.
我们得反击
We've got to fight back.
我俩较量完后
When I'm through with him,
他的牙将被单独售卖♥♥
his teeth will be sold separately.
巴仔收
连你都恨他
Even you hate him,
你还没被拆开过
gift that was never unwrapped?
好强的怒气
Oh. So much anger.
我一直以为你就是个毛衣
I always thought you were just a sweater.
主持人是本·曼凯维奇
我们看回《臭烘烘贫民窟》
We now return to The Swellest Slum,
由黛比·雷诺兹饰演波多黎各女裁缝罗茜的
the musical romp starring Debbie Reynolds as Rosie,
一部歌♥舞片
the Puerto Rican seamstress ..
别告诉我咱们得穿过
Don't tell me we have to walk through all the booze bags
全是酒鬼的爱尔兰区
in the Irish district.
我们不会再放那电影了
And we won't be showing that movie anymore.
特纳经典电影频道接下来会播放
Coming up next on TCM,
空气
nothing.
特纳经典电影
Turner Classic Movies
我在哪 你们是谁
Where am I? Who are you?
我的玩具们 你们一直是活的吗
My toys. You're alive?
巴仔·辛普森 我将使出小丑的拿手活
Bart Simpson, I'm gonna do what clowns do best:
杀戮
kill.
大家听我说 早知道你们有感情的话
Look, guys, I would have never treated you bad
我绝不会那样对待你们
if I'd known you had feelings.
我有感情你对我还是很糟啊
You treat me bad and you know I have feelings.
剧集 | 辛普森一家 | 导航列表